OCS/OTS dates for HPSP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ReviewR

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just called to get information about the OTS dates for Air Force applicants, as I couldn't find the information easily. If anyone knows the dates for Army/Navy, I am sure others would appreciate it.

Air Force OTS for HPSP and USUHS students is Class 1605 and will take place on June 27 - July 29th, 2016.

More info about USAF OTS can be found here.

"If you have any questions or concerns prior to your arrival, please contact the 23rd Training Squadron Assistant Director of Operations at (334) 953-0304, or the Commander's Support Staff at (334) 953-0347."

They were really helpful.

Thanks for all your support on this site!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just called to get information about the OTS dates for Air Force applicants, as I couldn't find the information easily. If anyone knows the dates for Army/Navy, I am sure others would appreciate it.

Air Force OTS for HPSP and USUHS students is Class 1605 and will take place on June 27 - July 29th, 2016.

More info about USAF OTS can be found here.

"If you have any questions or concerns prior to your arrival, please contact the 23rd Training Squadron Assistant Director of Operations at (334) 953-0304, or the Commander's Support Staff at (334) 953-0347."

They were really helpful.

Thanks for all your support on this site!

Thanks for posting the dates!