Office Life WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There weren't two people when I voted... there was one bandwagon going rather strong for Finn. Unless I missed something... hence my asking about the Finn vote...
Pretty sure it was literally tied, per KC tally at the bottom of the last page. But if you hadn't refreshed in a bit that wouldn't be obvious. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty sure it was literally tied, per KC tally at the bottom of the last page. But if you hadn't refreshed in a bit that wouldn't be obvious. 🙂

Yeah, went back and looked. Yeah, I asked about Finn and rocky started picking up after that. I definitely wasn't going to vote and at this time won't vote for rocky.

I didn't like the Finn vote.

I have explained myself and reasoning way more than needed.
 
I found the perfect cat for LIS.

BCGzuVOBhlt


Click this link:

(sorry it won't show pic)
 
Did she? Her post just said "lynch deva". It didn't make some lame comment about not knowing anything - that's the part that bugged me the most.
Sorry for the lameness, but I also just don't like throwing out random "lynch x" votes without ever giving some kind of explanation. It's definitely made me suss of people in the past who are always playing under the radar and only throwing out their vote, but dang'd if you do, dang'd if you don't...
 
Day 5 Official-I-should-be-counting my money Lynch Tally (18.40Z)
MJ 0
(, )
LotF 2 (STL, Dyachei)
Ceph 2 (MJ, Deva)
WZ 7 (Finn, ceph, LotF, rojo, Kam, rocky,LetitsE)
Finn 1 (WZ, )
Rojo 0 ()
Rocky 4 (BI, Trilt, heyhay, devyn)
BI 1 (kata)
Deva 1 (DVMD)

18/19 voting (laggards: @Caia , )
Waffles: 13
@WildZoo you are winning!
Deadline 7pm EST / 6pm CST / 5pm MST / 4pm PST / 12am GMT

20 MINUTES TO GO.

Devyn honorary Lynch GIF:
Funny+Gif+Images+(4).gif
 
Sorry for the lameness, but I also just don't like throwing out random "lynch x" votes without ever giving some kind of explanation. It's definitely made me suss of people in the past who are always playing under the radar and only throwing out their vote, but dang'd if you do, dang'd if you don't...

You live and die by your votes. It doesn't matter how wishy washy you feel. You are part of a murderous horde of angry citizens.

If you don't wake up every day with a splitting headache drenched in blood and dying for more you are doing it wrong. Because in this game you seek only the truth. And only autopsy will give you that sweet sweet clarity.

A dead villager is just another data point to help you analyze the past. Die don't lie.

Praise be the word of LeTitsEspana
 
Day 5 Official-I-should-be-counting my money Lynch Tally (18.55Z)
MJ 0
(, )
LotF 2 (STL, Dyachei)
Ceph 2 (MJ, Deva)
WZ 8 (Finn, ceph, LotF, rojo, Kam, rocky,LetitsE,Caia)
Finn 1 (WZ, )
Rojo 0 ()
Rocky 4 (BI, Trilt, heyhay, devyn)
BI 1 (kata)
Deva 1 (DVMD)

19/19 voting
Waffles: 13
Deadline 7pm EST / 6pm CST / 5pm MST / 4pm PST / 12am GMT

5 MINUTES TO GO.

Devyn honorary Lynch GIF:
Funny+Gif+Images+(4).gif
 
Day 5 Final Lynch Tally (1900Z)

MJ 0
(, )
LotF 1 (STL, )
Ceph 2 (MJ, Deva)
WZ 9 (Finn, ceph, LotF, rojo, Kam, rocky,LetitsE,Caia, dyachei)
Finn 1 (WZ, )
Rojo 0 ()
Rocky 4 (BI, Trilt, heyhay, devyn)
BI 1 (kata)
Deva 1 (DVMD)

19/19 voting
Waffles: 14

Devyn honorary Lynch GIF:
Funny+Gif+Images+(4).gif
 
In the corporate world, as in "real life" there is always one person who you can count on, who has your back, who is always there to get you out of trouble. It is almost impossible to survive without a person like that in your organization. And it really helps when they are friendly, and cheerful, and helpful, even if they are occasionally always barefoot and pregnant.

After the screwup was removed from their midst, you would think the villagers wouldn't be too bloodthirsty, perhaps laying off the gratuitous violence, but that was not the case at all. In fact, once people started to line up behind the idea of getting rid of Wildzoo, the idea took on a direction of its own. Didn't matter if there was no hard evidence against WZ, it didn't even matter that she wasn't even around to defend herself, heck people wanted to beat the living daylights out of someone, and doggone it, they were going to do so.

So they lined up one by one, and took their shots at WZ.



After 1/2 the people in the game had taken their best shots at her, not her or her babies had survived. A brutal, brutal beat down had occurred. This no longer seems like an office environment, this has turned into a cage fight. No holds barred, no more Mr. Nice Guys, and now that you have killed WZ, no more Mrs. Nice Gal.

You have beaten to death Wildzoo, best friend, protector, and villager. Nice going.

18 corporate types remain...

1- @DVMDream
2- @LetItSnow / @DocEspana
3- @dyachei
4- @devyn
6- @Cephal0pod
8- @Caia
9- @heyyimhayley
12- @katashark
13 - @SummerTheLynx
14 - @LadyOtheFarm
16 - @Mad Jack
18 - @Trilt
19 - @finnickthedog
20 - @Kam325
21.- @rockatiel
22- @thedrjojo
23 - @brightimpressio
25. @Devastating.

Dead but still collecting SS and Voting in Presidential primaries
PrincessButterCup, gossip #2 ===> ????
Jilary, Master of the Universe ===> ????
Hazel Moo, Food Delivery Person
Allieh, gossip#3
Stb1473, Auditor #2, back-stabbing wolf.
Gwen, the screwup, chaos.

Wildzoo, best friend

It is Night 5 ..... Deadline is 6am EST.

Reminder: Links to all vote tallies, and day and night results can be found on the 1st official start of game post found here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/office-life-ww.1184602/page-2#post-17444810
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I came on after work and saw the votes had built up... no WZ. I came very close to pulling my vote since I don't like lynching people who aren't around.

But WZ is always around. Like really always. I figured there must be a reason she isn't talking (game reason not IRL). Where's Dubz?
 
Just finished catching up.... 🙁

So Finn seemed to start this lynch, but I feel like that was mostly self defense, so my suspicions are leaning towards the other people who seemed to happily bandwagon it... I mean WZ wasn't even around to defend herself... and the reasoning was just feels? I get that we had nothing else to go on but this was a super sucky lynch.
 
*******
****ing hell guys, you ruined my streak. Do you know how long it's been since I was last lynched as a straight up villager? Since the second game I ever played. :yeahright:

Guess this is what happens when you get a job and can't be on SDN 24/7
********
 
WTF, I leave for a couple hours and you lynch WZ?!?!?!?! I could have told you she wasn't a wolf, guiiiiiise, whyyyyy...

Also, I'm not a seer, that was an outright lie that really served me well. I'm also not a wolf, but feel free to look into me tonight if you'd like. If I'd have known you guys would do that I'd have just let you lynch me FFS. Damnitsomuch...
 
Please don't investigate MJ tonight. Barring conversion from tonight on, it is a waste of time. I thought I made that clear to you lesser types earlier. The spreadsheet don't lie.

I think you need to tell your other half this considering he was saying MJ was one of his top suspicions. Clearly you superior types have some kinks to figure out.... 😉
 
I think you need to tell your other half this considering he was saying MJ was one of his top suspicions. Clearly you superior types have some kinks to figure out.... 😉
LIS is correct that I am not, in fact, a wolf. Feel free to look into me and waste the time, that's fine. But I'm neither your seer nor a wolf, I'm just troublemaking old me.
 
WTF, I leave for a couple hours and you lynch WZ?!?!?!?! I could have told you she wasn't a wolf, guiiiiiise, whyyyyy...

Also, I'm not a seer, that was an outright lie that really served me well. I'm also not a wolf, but feel free to look into me tonight if you'd like. If I'd have known you guys would do that I'd have just let you lynch me FFS. Damnitsomuch...
I wish this was the lounge cause I wouldn't potentially get in trouble to saying Feck you to this post and if it wasn't for the tits saying you are clear you'd be my top Lynch tomorrow, regardless of wolfdom or not.

You don't get to disappear for 12hrs, advertised or not, and Monday morning qb. Wz gave us nothing and many people were suspicious of her, enough to get, what, 9 votes?

And if you weren't really a seer, you'd probably have let the wolves keep thinking that so they kill you instead of someone who is actually important, especially since our protector is dead no thanks to you...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish this was the lounge cause I wouldn't potentially get in trouble to saying Feck you to this post and if it wasn't for the tits saying you are clear you'd be my top Lynch tomorrow, regardless of wolfdom or not.

You don't get to disappear for 12hrs, advertised or not, and Monday morning qb. Wz gave us nothing and many people were suspicious of her, enough to get, what, 9 votes?

And if you weren't really a seer, you'd probably have let the wolves keep thinking that so they kill you instead of someone who is actually important, especially since our protector is dead no thanks to you...
You seriously undersell my capacity for strategy rojo. Think harder, the answers are all there.
 
And now I feel worse after the rant thread. Sorry WZ. Somebody make her a nobody then bring her back... but only as a villager, none of this sympathy for the devil crap.

Please and thank you!
*********
What if I want to be brought back as a wolf? It's been a really long time... 😉
*******
 
I think you need to tell your other half this considering he was saying MJ was one of his top suspicions. Clearly you superior types have some kinks to figure out.... 😉

God, it is like I have to limit myself to 3-letter words so you people will get it. The game is evolving. Info changes. Suspicions come and go. My other brain now understands that MJ is not currently a wolf. He just hasn't bothered to say so.

I have lotsa kinks and do like to work out, though.
 
LIS is correct that I am not, in fact, a wolf. Feel free to look into me and waste the time, that's fine. But I'm neither your seer nor a wolf, I'm just troublemaking old me.

Dude, I was making fun of LeTits and Espana.... because they are one person and aren't even on the same page.

Maybe they are bi-polar? Or multiple personalities? I dunno, something, because they weren't agreeing earlier.... I am going for multiple personalities.
 
Dude, I was making fun of LeTits and Espana.... because they are one person and aren't even on the same page.

Maybe they are bi-polar? Or multiple personalities? I dunno, something, because they weren't agreeing earlier.... I am going for multiple personalities.

Well, by definition we are kinda multiple personalities, right?
 
God, it is like I have to limit myself to 3-letter words so you people will get it. The game is evolving. Info changes. Suspicions come and go. My other brain now understands that MJ is not currently a wolf. He just hasn't bothered to say so.

I have lotsa kinks and do like to work out, though.

I am just giving you a hard time and joking with you... 😉

Keep working out those kinks... :naughty:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm. A lot going on tonight. It seems like once the weekend is over, it is really time for worker drones to get in gear and, well, muck up the works like they so often do. You guys are causing such confusion at Corporate that there is good thing there is no chaos character around anymore, who needs chaos when you have worker drones.

After all these employee losses, someone new was needed to come in and help out the worker drones. Unfortunately, HR had a hard time finding someone to come work for this dysfunctional, deadly organization, and no one with experience was willing to help. So one of our charitable types (why she works here is a total mystery), decided to go help a nobody out on the street. She found one person who seemed awfully down on her luck, wearing what might have been nice clothes at one time, but now covered in filth, and with what looked suspiciously like a healed knife wound in her back. She cleaned her up and put her in a cubical. She looks suspiciously like the person who we recognized as a Master of the Universe, but she is clearly not anymore. Anyway, welcome back @Jilary.

There were a few other confusing things to sort out, but I really don't have the time or inclination to go into detail.

The only other thing I should mention is there was this other person whose extraordinary efforts to help others be productive were surprisingly unproductive the last few nights. She was getting a bit frustrated, and was also increasingly distracted by staring at all the foramen in a skull and wondering why the heck she needed to know this in a corporate job. While staring at the skull for what seemed like hours (but was really only minutes), she suddenly realized her own skull was no longer shaped "typically" anymore. Yes, her skull was bashed in. And as she looked in the mirror, she could see so many structures that she could correctly identify, she might be dying, but she just KNEW she could do well on a test of those structures. If only.....

Dead is @brightimpressio enabler, and villager.

Still 18 corporate types remain...

1- @DVMDream
2- @LetItSnow / @DocEspana
3- @dyachei
4- @devyn
6- @Cephal0pod
8- @Caia
9- @heyyimhayley
12- @katashark
13 - @SummerTheLynx
14 - @LadyOtheFarm
16 - @Mad Jack
18 - @Trilt
19 - @finnickthedog
20 - @Kam325
21.- @rockatiel
22- @thedrjojo
25. @Devastating.
26. @Jilary

Dead but still collecting SS and Voting in Presidential primaries
PrincessButterCup, gossip #2 ===> ????
Hazel Moo, Food Delivery Person
Allieh, gossip#3
Stb1473, Auditor #2, back-stabbing wolf.
Gwen, the screwup, chaos.

Wildzoo, best friend ===> ????
Brightimpressio, enabler

It is Day 6 ..... Deadline is 7pm EST.

Reminder: Links to all vote tallies, and day and night results can be found on the 1st official start of game post found here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/office-life-ww.1184602/page-2#post-17444810
 
Welcome back, Jil. From your defense of her, I've been guessing that you cleared Kam N1 - is that correct? And did you happen to get results before death N2? Good luck on the test, too. :xf:

Chairperson, you can give me my fun role back now, or everyone gets sloth lifesaving gifs for the rest of the damn game.