Office Life WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch Tally 2008zulu version

STL 1 (Lotf)
Finn 4 (rocky, Dyachei, MJ, LetitsE)
Ceph 6 (Heyy, trilt, kam, finn, kata, dvmd)
Kata 1 (jilary)
Dyachei 1 (Deva)
Rojo 0 ()


votes received: 13/17 (@devyn, @Cephal0pod , @Caia, @SummerTheLynx )
waffles: 4

The Devyn "I'm in a different time zone" lynch GIF

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26958-1385050742-12.gif
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As much as I support a lynch that's not me, I think you're confusing ceph with someone else because I'm pretty sure ceph hasn't voted for me at all.

I got confused. She has had feels for you though, and has thought you were sketchy. Sooooo.....ignore the thing about lynch votes because that's my mistake, but my lynch still stands.

Plus, DVMD has vouched for Rojo
 
Official Lynch Tally 2134zulu version

STL 1 (Lotf)
Finn 4 (rocky, Dyachei, MJ, LetitsE)
Ceph 6 (Heyy, trilt, kam, finn, kata, dvmd)
Kata 1 (jilary)
Dyachei 1 (Deva)
Rojo 0 ()
Devyn 1 (STL)

votes received: 14/17 (@devyn, @Cephal0pod , @Caia)
waffles: 4

The Devyn "I'm in a different time zone" lynch GIF

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26958-1385050742-12.gif
 
Look, y'all who are so suspicious can lunch me if you really want, whatever, but it just would be a waste of everyone's time. I haven't gotten to do anything useful yet and may not ever for the duration of this game, but that's the nature of tricky pretty much luck of the draw role. I can't believe I ended up with the one role I thought "ah that could have a 2% chance of usefulness". But I'm doing the best I can with what I got. Grumble grumble. [emoji36]


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Tied for the lead again and I have to leave in fifteen minutes. Cool.

I can change my vote from my phone but I'm not going to be writing out any long defenses.

It's probably already fairly obvious at this point, but if I spell out exactly why I'm might be useful then my usefulness drops significantly--if it hasn't already. So I'm not going to bother. Lynch me if you feel you must, but I think it's a stupid move and I sincerely hope that if I get lynched you look into the people who are pushing it particularly hard despite having nothing to back them up other than "feels".

And Rocky, because Rocky seems fishy to me after the way yesterday went.
 
Official Lynch Tally 2332zulu version 28 minutes remain.

STL 1 (Lotf)
Finn 5 (rocky, Dyachei, MJ, LetitsE, caia)
Ceph 5 (Heyy, trilt, kam, finn, kata)
Kata 1 (jilary)
Dyachei 1 (Deva)
Rojo 0 ()
Devyn 1 (STL)
Rocky 1 (devyn)

votes received: 15/17 ( @Cephal0pod , @DVMDream )
waffles: 5

The Devyn "I'm in a different time zone" lynch GIF

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26958-1385050742-12.gif
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FINAL Lynch Tally
STL 1
(Lotf)
Finn 6 (rocky, Dyachei, MJ, LetitsE, caia, dvmd)
Ceph 5 (Heyy, trilt, kam, finn, kata)
Kata 1 (jilary)
Dyachei 1 (Deva)
Rojo 0 ()
Devyn 1 (STL)
Rocky 1 (devyn)

votes received: 16/17 ( @Cephal0pod you have violated the SOV rule and will start out with one lynch vote against you tomorrow. )
waffles: 5

The Devyn "I'm in a different time zone" lynch GIF

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26958-1385050742-12.gif
 
Last edited:
If there is one thing you can pretty much count on when there is a "popularity" vote, the person who doesn't fit in with every one else, the person who is a bit strange, an oddball, who just makes you uncomfortable, well, that is the person you are going to want to "vote off the island". And really, it is hard to find a person who fits in less than finnick. Finnick telecommutes most days, cause she doesn't want to leave the confines of her home. She is essentially a shut-in. Each night she sits at home, huddled in a corner, holding onto her firearms, muttering about 2nd amendment rights, and militias, and the military-industrial complex conspiracy, and how she is going to survive the zombie apocalypse, and how SOV is responsible for all the bad candidates in the presidential race. On and on. Some of it is nonsense, some of it sounds strangely plausible, cause think about it, do you really know if.... <slap, slap> Sorry, I was just getting sucked in by the mesmerizing murmuring.

Anyway, you have all voted to lynch a loner. Can a lone person be a wolf? I for one don't think so, and I think Krombopulous Michael would agree. Badass yes, wolf..... nah. Could never happen.. Never. I don't care what @kcoughli says. Oops, getting sidetracked again. Just a little PTSD. Sorry wolf-mate. Back to our story.....

Do you ever watch a lynch and just KNOW that this is a bad lynch. And you KNOW that most of the other people probably think so to, but they don't change their votes for a lot of bad reasons, but mostly because somewhere deep down inside they are just happy that they are not the ones being lynched, and they don't really want to stand out and draw any attention to themselves, cause they could be next -- whether wolf or villager. It is a sad sight to see, and it seems like it happens pretty frequently... There is a certain inevitable momentum to most lynches, and people are just really hard to change.

Well, in this case, they is what it looks like happened from the outside, you have lynched a villager.
You have lynched dead @finnickthedog troubled loner, and villager.

17 corporate types remain...

1- @DVMDream
2- @LetItSnow / @DocEspana
3- @dyachei
4- @devyn
6- @Cephal0pod
8- @Caia
9- @heyyimhayley
12- @katashark
13 - @SummerTheLynx
14 - @LadyOtheFarm
16 - @Mad Jack
18 - @Trilt
20 - @Kam325
21.- @rockatiel
22- @thedrjojo
25. @Devastating.
26. @Jilary

Dead but still collecting SS and Voting in Presidential primaries
PrincessButterCup, gossip #2 ===> ????
Hazel Moo, Food Delivery Person
Allieh, gossip#3
Stb1473, Auditor #2, back-stabbing wolf.
Gwen, the screwup, chaos.

Wildzoo, best friend ===> ????
Brightimpressio, enabler
Finnick, loner

It is Night 6 ..... Deadline is 6am EST.

Reminder: Links to all vote tallies, and day and night results can be found on the 1st official start of game post found here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/office-life-ww.1184602/page-2#post-17444810
 
Last edited:
oye, could see that coming, but oh well... once finn let out who she was (for those of you paying attention) no chance the wolves were going to attack her, and a chance she was going to be converted given that she had a kill opportunity....

And to the tinkerer, thanks for the thermos... i'd recommend people be wary at times of what items they get (I was hoping the coffee would super charge me and let me do my role double overnight... but alas, silence during the day). Wish that 4 people didn't have to vouch for me, but it is what it is... I could have pointed out that I didn't get to vote and my vote wasn't missing from the tally that SOV was doing, so you could have seen for yourself i wasn't playing possum to the person that suggested that i was... but that's also neither here nor there...
 
Anyway, you have all voted to lynch a loner. Can a lone person be a wolf? I for one don't think so, and I think Krombopulous Michael would agree. Badass yes, wolf..... nah. Could never happen.. Never. I don't care what @kcoughli says. Oops, getting sidetracked again. Just a little PTSD. Sorry wolf-mate. Back to our story.....

:laugh:
(sorry!)

And to the tinkerer, thanks for the thermos... i'd recommend people be wary at times of what items they get (I was hoping the coffee would super charge me and let me do my role double overnight... but alas, silence during the day). Wish that 4 people didn't have to vouch for me, but it is what it is... I could have pointed out that I didn't get to vote and my vote wasn't missing from the tally that SOV was doing, so you could have seen for yourself i wasn't playing possum to the person that suggested that i was... but that's also neither here nor there...

I changed after Caia said something and I noticed that. :shrug:
 
BTW, nothing personal Jiliary, but I would have liked to see the resurrector bring back someone more veteran than her... but I guess since she was killed early in several games in a row, its a nice sentiment...
 
********************
When this is over remind me to tell y'all
1) the person who I realize I am going to lynch all the time no matter what.
2) The person who i always think is a wolf, no matter what they do, even as a mod and I know they aren't.
3) the person who you should draft as a co-mod if you want a creative type.

Two of them will probably surprise you. The other maybe not. Not saying which is which...
And if this gives you "info" ..... good luck.
*****************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********************
When this is over remind me to tell y'all
1) the person who I realize I am going to lynch all the time no matter what.
2) The person who i always think is a wolf, no matter what they do, even as a mod and I know they aren't.
3) the person who you should draft as a co-mod if you want a creative type.

Two of them will probably surprise you. The other maybe not. Not saying which is which...
And if this gives you "info" ..... good luck.
*****************
**************
Can you tell me these things now? I'm bored. And dead.
***************
 
The American Dream: the ideal that every US citizen should have an equal opportunity to achieve success and prosperity through hard work, determination, and initiative. All it takes to become rich and fabulous is to work hard every day and climb the corporate ladder. You may start off as a nobody, but eventually, someday, someone takes pity on you (or gets tired of your whining) and you become somebody. Not even just any somebody, a relatively important somebody. Like, the master of the universe.

Unfortunately their instant success did not go unnoticed, and many people were starting to wonder how this person got that job. They certainly didn't earn it right? And how are they keeping the position for so long without being fired or killed off in the night? Maybe they were sleeping with the right people, maybe they had a Best Friend watching their back. Or maybe it was sheer luck.

The story of how a complaining worthless person, becomes a complaining useful person, has ended abruptly this night as DVMDream, Master of the Universe, has been brutally murdered, her head bashed in by the paperweight on her desk.

Dead is @DVMDream , Nobody #1 ==> Master of the Universe, and a villager.

Still 16 corporate types remain...

2- @LetItSnow / @DocEspana
3- @dyachei
4- @devyn
6- @Cephal0pod
8- @Caia
9- @heyyimhayley
12- @katashark
13 - @SummerTheLynx
14 - @LadyOtheFarm
16 - @Mad Jack
18 - @Trilt
20 - @Kam325
21.- @rockatiel
22- @thedrjojo
25. @Devastating.
26. @Jilary

Dead but still collecting SS and Voting in Presidential primaries
PrincessButterCup, gossip #2 ===> ????
Hazel Moo, Food Delivery Person
Allieh, gossip#3
Stb1473, Auditor #2, back-stabbing wolf.
Gwen, the screwup, chaos.
Wildzoo, best friend ===> ????
Brightimpressio, enabler ===> ????
DVMDream, Master of the Universe

It is Day 7 ..... Deadline is 7pm EST / 6pm CST / 5pm MST / 4pm PST

Reminder: Links to all vote tallies, and day and night results can be found on the 1st official start of game post found here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/office-life-ww.1184602/page-2#post-17444810
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Getting at least one lynch vote in now so I don't have a WW fail and miss it again, but waffle likelihood is high.

Lynch Kata