Office Life WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmoo changed her lynch vote to Rock after LIS contemplated changing his over. When I was a rookie wolf I was really panicky and jumped on lynches early that I thought might bandwagon. Nothing substantial at all, but it raised minor alarm bells with me.

*****unltnch Rock, lynch Hmoo*****
I lynched Rocky because I needed to put a vote in and didn't know who to vote for. I don't see how that's "jumping on lynches early", especially an hour before lynch close, but whatever. ***Unlynch Rocky Lynch STL***
 
see, this is why it is bad science. Causation and correlation issues.
I always do partial tallies, then come back and finish it up (which is why the 2 minute comment).
You will find edits on almost every tally I do (if not every one).
I'd rather get something out there quickly and then clean it up (editing and stuff).
Why is this conversation so serious. Yawn.
you're the only one being serious :shrug:

I can see *all* edits though. Every time you change it, it is recorded
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Lynch Vote Tally

Stb 3 (Trilt, lady,devast)
MJ 1 (DVMD)
hmoo 7 (dyachei, caia,rocky, BI, finn, MJ, Stb )
Rocky 3 (BI, )
DocLeTitsE 1 (kam)
STL 6 (ceph, Devyn, Jojo , LeTitsE, gwen,hmoo)
Finn 4 (allie,heyy,wz, STL)
ceph 1 (kata)


Waffles:8 (only including real waffles, not schizophrenic players trying to annoy me)



Devyn is Playing Memorial Lynch GIF:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-3409-1381844582-13.gif
 
I lynched Rocky because I needed to put a vote in and didn't know who to vote for. I don't see how that's "jumping on lynches early", especially an hour before lynch close, but whatever. ***Unlynch Rocky Lynch STL***
By jumping on lynches early I mean getting in on a lynch before there are a ton of votes on that person. I'm definitely not sold you're a wolf; just minor feels (which was more than I really had for anyone else). :shrug:
 
What is everyone's favorite time of day in the office (other than when it is time to hit the 6th floor bar)? Lynchtime of course. Oops, freudian slip there, I meant lunchtime. Even on a day like this, with acrimonious debate (eh, not really), insults flying (eh, not really), and serious accusations of back-stabbing (again, eh, not really), lynch, I mean lunch is a time of peace in the office. Even if you have to stay at your desk yelling at the supplier, or your husband, or your vet for using horribly unnecessary vaccines (talk among yourselves), you still want a chance to bite into a really good sandwich, or hoagie, or hero, or sub, or panini, or gyro or whatever you call in your neck of the woods. So it is such a relief when the food delivery person stops by to give you that Smoked Turkey with Gouda with bacon, aioli, avocado, and paprika on a hand kneaded sourdough bun lightly toasted with the ends cut off. The sight of the cart alone stimulates your salivary glands to prepare the mouth for pre-digestion.

th


So it was a bit of a shock that when all the recriminations were heard, an anatomy studying boy (oh, I feel his pain there... still have PTSD from that course) was able to slip away safely, while the beloved food delivery person was summoned to the CEO's office. As gently as was humanly possible she was told:

you-re-fired_o_GIFSoupcom.gif


Without a job, she knew that she could no longer aspire to be the cat hoarder she always wanted to be. She wandered towards the elevator and fell down the shaft.

falls-down-elevator-shaft-o.gif


Dead is hazelmoo, food delivery person, and of course villager.

The tragic fall inspired the CEO to demand everyone come back to work on Sunday. No football games means no excuses. Now get those drinks while you still have time.
ps- this was the role kcoughli designed. How rude of you to lynch it so early!

22 corporate types remain...

1- @DVMDream
2- @LetItSnow / @DocEspana
3- @dyachei
4- @devyn
5- @allieh8607 (just noticed i was previously tagging some user name allie. She must be wondering WTH!)
6- @Cephal0pod
7- @Gwenevre
8- @Caia
9- @heyyimhayley
12- @katashark
13 - @SummerTheLynx
14 - @LadyOtheFarm
15 - @Stb1473
16 - @Mad Jack
17 - @WildZoo
18 - @Trilt
19 - @finnickthedog
20 - @Kam325
21.- @rockatiel
22- @thedrjojo
23 - @brightimpressio
25. @Devastating.

Dead but still collecting SS and Voting in Presidential primaries - note the dead don't actually vote in this game.
PrincessButterCup, gossip #2 ===> ????
Jilary, Master of the Universe
Hazel Moo, Food Delivery Person

It is night 3 ..... Let the shenanigans resume. Deadline is 6am EST BUT IF YOU GET YOUR ACTIONS IN EARLY, WE CAN TRY CLOSING TONIGHT.

Reminder: Links to all vote tallies, and day and night results can be found on the 1st official start of game found here:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/office-life-ww.1184602/page-2#post-17444810

Please bookmark it if you want to find it easily. (there is also a link to it on the first post of the thread if you like).
 
What is everyone's favorite time of day in the office (other than when it is time to hit the 6th floor bar)? Lynchtime of course. Oops, freudian slip there, I meant lunchtime. Even on a day like this, with acrimonious debate (eh, not really), insults flying (eh, not really), and serious accusations of back-stabbing (again, eh, not really), lynch, I mean lunch is a time of peace in the office. Even if you have to stay at your desk yelling at the supplier, or your husband, or your vet for using horribly unnecessary vaccines (talk among yourselves), you still want a chance to bite into a really good sandwich, or hoagie, or hero, or sub, or panini, or gyro or whatever you call in your neck of the woods. So it is such a relief when the food delivery person stops by to give you that Smoked Turkey with Gouda with bacon, aioli, avocado, and paprika on a hand kneaded sourdough bun lightly toasted with the ends cut off. The sight of the cart alone stimulates your salivary glands to prepare the mouth for pre-digestion.

th


So it was a bit of a shock that when all the recriminations were heard, an anatomy studying boy (oh, I feel his pain there... still have PTSD from that course) was able to slip away safely, while the beloved food delivery person was summoned to the CEO's office. As gently as was humanly possible she was told:

you-re-fired_o_GIFSoupcom.gif


Without a job, she knew that she could no longer aspire to be the cat hoarder she always wanted to be. She wandered towards the elevator and fell down the shaft.

falls-down-elevator-shaft-o.gif


Dead is hazelmoo, food delivery person, and of course villager.

The tragic fall inspired the CEO to demand everyone come back to work on Sunday. No football games means no excuses. Now get those drinks while you still have time.
ps- this was the role kcoughli designed. How rude of you to lynch it so early!

22 corporate types remain...

1- @DVMDream
2- @LetItSnow / @DocEspana
3- @dyachei
4- @devyn
5- @allieh8607 (just noticed i was previously tagging some user name allie. She must be wondering WTH!)
6- @Cephal0pod
7- @Gwenevre
8- @Caia
9- @heyyimhayley
12- @katashark
13 - @SummerTheLynx
14 - @LadyOtheFarm
15 - @Stb1473
16 - @Mad Jack
17 - @WildZoo
18 - @Trilt
19 - @finnickthedog
20 - @Kam325
21.- @rockatiel
22- @thedrjojo
23 - @brightimpressio
25. @Devastating.

Dead but still collecting SS and Voting in Presidential primaries - note the dead don't actually vote in this game.
PrincessButterCup, gossip #2 ===> ????
Jilary, Master of the Universe
Hazel Moo, Food Delivery Person

It is night 3 ..... Let the shenanigans resume. Deadline is 6am EST BUT IF YOU GET YOUR ACTIONS IN EARLY, WE CAN TRY CLOSING TONIGHT.

Reminder: Links to all vote tallies, and day and night results can be found on the 1st official start of game found here:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/office-life-ww.1184602/page-2#post-17444810

Please bookmark it if you want to find it easily. (there is also a link to it on the first post of the thread if you like).
I made ONE ROLE GUYS, ONE ROLE! 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting a new job (or WW game) is always tough, but regardless of the position, it usually doesn't take too long for a routine to start to set in. Neuron synapse distances get smaller, they fire earlier and faster, and soon productivity improves, as does a little bit of boredom. Still predictability is generally a good thing. We don't like too much change.

So it is not surprising that we find a few patterns emerging. People doing certain actions, jobs being changed, entries being tampered with, and gossipers gossiping. Oh yeah, people still don't seem to like that last part. Don't they understand that gossip is the best way to spread corporate news? Well apparently if you don't want bad news to be widely spread you kill the messenger.

So it is that once again a gossip is found dead this time with her toy stuffed cat stuffed into her own mouth. How sad.
Dead is @allieh8607 , Gossip #3. Villager.. I wonder what Wally in accounting thinks of that?

21 corporate types remain...

1- @DVMDream
2- @LetItSnow / @DocEspana
3- @dyachei
4- @devyn
6- @Cephal0pod
7- @Gwenevre
8- @Caia
9- @heyyimhayley
12- @katashark
13 - @SummerTheLynx
14 - @LadyOtheFarm
15 - @Stb1473
16 - @Mad Jack
17 - @WildZoo
18 - @Trilt
19 - @finnickthedog
20 - @Kam325
21.- @rockatiel
22- @thedrjojo
23 - @brightimpressio
25. @Devastating.

Dead but still collecting SS and Voting in Presidential primaries - note the dead don't actually vote in this game.
PrincessButterCup, gossip #2 ===> ????
Jilary, Master of the Universe ===> ????
Hazel Moo, Food Delivery Person
Allieh, gossip#3

It is Day 4 ..... Deadline is 7pm. Think about sending your night actions early. I am feeling marginally good enough to go back to work tomorrow and would love to close night quickly, and not have to do this in the morning..

Reminder: Links to all vote tallies, and day and night results can be found on the 1st official start of game found here:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/office-life-ww.1184602/page-2#post-17444810

Please bookmark it if you want to find it easily. (there is also a link to it on the first post of the thread if you like).
 
Until I see a peer-reviewed study, that @thedrjojo has co-authored and statistically verified as signficant, I refuse to accept this characterization anymore. It is just a bunch of people with confirmation bias spouting bad science.

Huh. Kinda like when one old man claims that another old man always votes to lynch the first old man..........

Good point.
 
There's another publication with a vet I'm waiting on...
They are slowly trying to fill in the data on those that were actually fed jerky treats and having a hard time getting responses (not surprisingly IMO given the time gap). I think he feels making that conclusion significant gives the paper more sex appeal, and we need a lot more responses to get there. I am not involved at this point.
 
It has come to my attention that I have had a few posts where I neglected to note my superiority. I apologize for the miscommunication. I just assumed that it was self-evident. But I suppose I can't expect you dummies to recognize it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It has come to my attention that I have had a few posts where I neglected to note my superiority. I apologize for the miscommunication. I just assumed that it was self-evident. But I suppose I can't expect you dummies to recognize it.
Shut up. No one wants to hear from you. I have to all day (we share a brain now) and your ideas are substandard. This is why it's a good thing in here to get in your way.

Lynch dvmd
 
Finally a WW post Lynch Vote Tally

DVMD 1 (LeTitsE)
Ceph 1 (STL)
Trilt 3 (finn, dyachei, , rocky)
Gwen 0 ()
LeTitsE 1 (MJ)
STL 1 (jojo)
Stb 2 (trilt,heyy)

Votes received: 9/21
Waffles: 2

Deadline 7pm EST (please send in your night actions early if you can, wanna move things along).

Devyn Memorial Lynch GIF
80bafc27e20c6046f2e42d992975502377d95eda.gif
 
Last edited:
Why are you all standing here?! Can't you see that both mine and Dubz's water broke!!!!!! We need to get to the hospital stay. Why isn't anyone doing anything?! Get us there freaking now????

**********lynch post restrictions*********

**********lynch ceph************
 
lynch trilt

Will probably waffle, but feel a need to vote early to protect myself from the risk of missing lynch.

Was this random or did you have a reason?

I'm asking cause Trilt was semi- on my radar after she didn't want to be mayor. I was feeling like maybe she didn't want to be looked into, since the mayor is usually looked into right off the bat.

But she's seemed totally "villagery" to me since then, so I never said acted on those feels.
 
Was this random or did you have a reason?

I'm asking cause Trilt was semi- on my radar after she didn't want to be mayor. I was feeling like maybe she didn't want to be looked into, since the mayor is usually looked into right off the bat.

But she's seemed totally "villagery" to me since then, so I never said acted on those feels.

It was mostly random, little bit feels based. I didn't spend a whole lot of time thinking about that one though.
 
lynch Trilt

I'm not set on this. I'm just leaving for brunch and probably will be gone a few hours, so I wanted to put something in, so I don't miss the lynch.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol.

Don't know if it is still circulating, but the usb thumb drive item lets you look up a person's role or affiliation on a spreadsheet. Stb's a wolf.

Lynch STB.

Well if this is true then unlynch Trilt

Lynch STB
 
Lol.

Don't know if it is still circulating, but the usb thumb drive item lets you look up a person's role or affiliation on a spreadsheet. Stb's a wolf.

Lynch STB.
Ha, nice try, but no. I'm a villager. I'm guessing this is just a desperate attempt to avoid getting lynched today since the votes have started to pile on you.
Since I know I'm a villager, I'm feel pretty confident you're a wolf now and need to be lynched. If trilt turns out villager, you know who to come after tomorrow but I will eat my hat if she's not a wolf.

Lynch Trilt