Office Life WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch Vote Tally

DVMD 1 (LeTitsE)
Ceph 1 (STL)
Trilt 1 (, , , , stb)
Gwen 0 ()
LeTitsE 0 ()
STL 1 (jojo)
Stb 9 (trilt,heyy, WX, jojo, dyachei, BI , MJ, finn, rocky)

Votes received: 13/21
Waffles: 6

Deadline 7pm EST (please send in your night actions early if you can, wanna move things along).

Devyn Memorial Lynch GIF
mn3sov5id06ppjkfb1b2.gif
 
Last edited:
Why are you all standing here?! Can't you see that both mine and Dubz's water broke!!!!!! We need to get to the hospital stay. Why isn't anyone doing anything?! Get us there freaking now????

**********lynch post restrictions*********

**********lynch ceph************
I don't think I can do this STL, can't these babies just stay in there for a few more months?? I don't know how to do that *gasps* breathing thing!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
USB Drive: An interoffice mail envelope appeared in your mailbox today. Inside it is a USB drive accompanied by a page torn out of a yellow legal pad. On the page is a simple note in barely legible handwriting: "Here are the spreadsheets you asked for." You examine the outside of the envelope again, wondering if it wasn't placed in your mailbox by mistake, but sure enough - there is your name. You figure if you decide take the USB drive back to your desk and take a quick look at these spreadsheets, it probably won't hurt anything. It might even help you figure out what the deal is with the weird occurrences happening around the office as of late.

And ooooh, a cryptic item with no description of what it does?! This seems totally benign. In any case, whatevs, sign me up for tomorrow night.

Trilt, you open the USB drive, and find a spreadsheet.
You can check one name on the spreadsheet for role or affiliation.

Please tell us who you want to check and whether you want their role or their affiliation.

Affiliation, and I guess I'll check STB to calibrate my feels-o-meter.

Stb is a back-stabbing wolf.
 
##unLynch stl##

Trilt and STB... One of you dies today, and if we pick wrong the other one likely does, and if both of you end up villagers then the item maker ends up dying.

Trilt, STB... What are your roles?

For now, ##Lynch stb##
 
Also, who was the last person to do a screen dump like that from mods: MJ. And he was a wolf. And who was the mod in that game: Trilt.

Wasn't he a converted wolf? Didn't he do that to cover up his conversion? Sorry if I'm wrong
 
Also, who was the last person to do a screen dump like that from mods: MJ. And he was a wolf. And who was the mod in that game: Trilt.
Not saying she couldn't be making it up but 1) weird move just to get you lynched, this early 2)MJ did that to save himself, not to accuse somebody else
My role is auditor.
Seen anything interesting?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Right when I need to finish digesting 6 chapters of biochem for tomorrow, this game would start to get interesting.
 
@Trilt Either your role is one very specific role or you are a wolf. It's a 50/50 shot based on my knowledge of events that occurred on a previous night. I am at lunch until 12:10 mst. After that, I work until at least 4 mst. If you provide the right role, or the right hint toward knowing what I'm talking about, I can back you up. If not... I will totally lynch a wolf.
 
@Trilt Either your role is one very specific role or you are a wolf. It's a 50/50 shot based on my knowledge of events that occurred on a previous night. I am at lunch until 12:10 mst. After that, I work until at least 4 mst. If you provide the right role, or the right hint toward knowing what I'm talking about, I can back you up. If not... I will totally lynch a wolf.
She already said her role, shortnsweet
 
GAH I THINK THE FIRST BABY IS COMING

If someone doesn't get me to the hospital RIGHT NOW I am going to deliver quintuplets in the break room and no one will ever want to eat there again!

I knew you'd sell it better than STL, haha. Was a little bummed when someone redirected me.
 
I know who got Jilary's role last night but I'm not going to out that person on the thread.
Isn't this backward?

I thought you chose a role and saw who it was used on, not who used it.

Jilary's role was switched with PBC (based on the rules of the Chairman), so you either "know" PBC has it, just like everyone else.

Or

PBC's role was swapped last night (and you know it was her, not another dead person) with this other person by a dead Chairman of the board or a second one?

Or

I really am reading the roles wrong.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Isn't this backward?

I thought you chose a role and saw who it was used on, not who used it.

Jilary's role was switched with PBC (based on the rules of the Chairman), so you either "know" PBC has it, just like everyone else.

Or

PBC's role was swapped last night (and you know it was her, not another dead person) with this other person by a dead Chairman of the board or a second one?

Or

I really am reading the roles wrong.
You are really reading the roles wrong.
 
***lynch stb***

and if she turns out to be a wolf, I would probably think about outing myself if I was on the receiving end of jilary's role. When the wolves know and we don't, it only hurts us.
 
The auditors (2): You check to make sure people are using their roles properly. You may select one role, and see who the role was used on any night of the game (including the current one).
select a role and see who it was used on. So you either had to select the Chairman or the (Jilary's role) and if you chose Chairman, you would see them use their ability on Jilary and PBC (only dead person at that point.)

If you chose Jilary's role, post being with Jilary, you would have seen who it was used on, not who used it.

As the Screw Up, you could see who did what to whom, but then you'd be a screw up of a screw up since you aren't supposed to reveal any of that info on thread. See below:

The screwup: you are chaotic. You can really screw things up. You can choose which side you want to win the game at any time ½ the players remain. If you choose the wolves, you become a wolf. number If you choose the villagers, you become plain vanilla. Either way each night you choose one different person and find out what they did to whom. You are dangerous to the villagers and the wolves, and there is no way for them to know who your true allegiance is (not even the wolves). You may not reveal any of this information on the thread.

Chairman of the Board: You direct the operations of the company, and try to maximize the positions of people. Each night, starting from night 2, you must choose one dead person’s role and swap it out with a living person’s role. Will this help things or hurt? Who knows? You may not swap your own.
 
select a role and see who it was used on. So you either had to select the Chairman or the (Jilary's role) and if you chose Chairman, you would see them use their ability on Jilary and PBC (only dead person at that point.)

If you chose Jilary's role, post being with Jilary, you would have seen who it was used on, not who used it.

As the Screw Up, you could see who did what to whom, but then you'd be a screw up of a screw up since you aren't supposed to reveal any of that info on thread. See below:
You're still confused. That's not how it works.
 
select a role and see who it was used on. So you either had to select the Chairman or the (Jilary's role) and if you chose Chairman, you would see them use their ability on Jilary and PBC (only dead person at that point.)

If you chose Jilary's role, post being with Jilary, you would have seen who it was used on, not who used it.

As the Screw Up, you could see who did what to whom, but then you'd be a screw up of a screw up since you aren't supposed to reveal any of that info on thread. See below:

You would also be using your role on whoever you're deciding to swap it with if you were a chairman. So...I don't think you're interpreting it quite correctly.

I do think it was an oopsie as a wolf to reveal that though. :laugh:
 
You would also be using your role on whoever you're deciding to swap it with if you were a chairman. So...I don't think you're interpreting it quite correctly.

I do think it was an oopsie as a wolf to reveal that though. :laugh:
But the Chairman can only swap 1 living for 1 dead. So Jilary was alive and PBC was the only dead. There are only 3 people in that equation. If Jilary had her ability swapped, it could only be with PBC.
 
But the Chairman can only swap 1 living for 1 dead. So Jilary was alive and PBC was the only dead. There are only 3 people in that equation. If Jilary had her ability swapped, it could only be with PBC.

Dead roles are swapped with the living as per the role description. The living's roles go to the dead and the dead's roles go to the living. Make sense?
 
But the Chairman can only swap 1 living for 1 dead. So Jilary was alive and PBC was the only dead. There are only 3 people in that equation. If Jilary had her ability swapped, it could only be with PBC.
Um, jilary was dead last night... Clearly two roles have been swapped (Caia claimed she was swapped 2 nights ago, it's clear that jilary's role was swap out last night after the results were posted). Stb watched the chairman swap out jilary's role, which isn't something a villager would have needed to do, but something a wolf would have wanted to do.
 
Yeah, got the living with dead thing, just mixing up Jilary with whoever had their role swapped the first night. Carry on, I'll go slink into a corner.

But first: Trilt proved herself enough to me that I believe her... So I still am staying with my lynch on stb.

Now back to work... sigh.
 
Official Lynch Vote Tally

DVMD 0 ()
Ceph 1 (STL)
Trilt 1 (, , , , stb)
Gwen 0 ()
LeTitsE 0 ()
STL 1 (jojo)
Std 14 (trilt,heyy, WX, jojo, dyachei, BI , MJ, finn, rocky,LOTF< kata, ,caia,LIS, kam)

Votes received: 17/21
Waffles: 7

Deadline 7pm EST (please send in your night actions early if you can, wanna move things along).

Devyn Memorial Lynch GIF
mn3sov5id06ppjkfb1b2.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Std sent me a message an hour or two ago that she is off to study and can't stay around to defend herself.

I will give you guys a little more time to think about it, and will be back in about an hour to close if there is no movement.

Start thinking about getting night actions in, it would be nice to start the next day while we are still celebrating our weekends...
 
Lynch STB. It wouldn't make sense for Trilt to blatantly come out and say STB is a wolf unless one of the following is true:

1). Trilt is a villager and STB is actually a wolf
2). STB is a villager and Trilt is a lying wolf - this wouldn't be a wise wolf move, though...
3). Both Trilt and STB are villagers, but there is some error rate associated with that item and it told Trilt false info about STB

Out of these three, I think 1). seems most likely to me at this point, but I guess we will find out soon.

*Edited to remove an extraneous word
 
Last edited:
Official Lynch Vote Tally

DVMD 0 ()
Ceph 1 (STL)
Trilt 1 (, , , , stb)
Gwen 0 ()
LeTitsE 0 ()
STL 1 (jojo)
Std 14 (trilt,heyy, WX, jojo, dyachei, BI , MJ, finn, rocky,LOTF< kata, ,caia,LIS, kam)

Votes received: 17/21
Waffles: 7

Deadline 7pm EST (please send in your night actions early if you can, wanna move things along).

Devyn Memorial Lynch GIF
mn3sov5id06ppjkfb1b2.gif

God I love that gif.

40 minutes later, is it OK to point out that you have Jojo on there twice? 😛