***Official 2008-2009 MD/PhD Acceptance Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Withdrew from Einstein. I liked Charlottesville more than the Bronx, UVA has BME but Einstein doesn't, I liked the school more than AECOM too.


Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
I'm matriculating in the P&S MSTP this year, though I was accepted last year (deferred to do a fellowship overseas). I'm very much looking forward to finding out who my new classmates will be!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to all those accepted. Anyone else heading back to Houston to visit Baylor?

Albert Einstein
- snail mail

Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Just called Columbia. Decisions have been made, we should be getting a postal mail by the end of the month.
 
I guess that's what they told all of us to some extent. Are they mailed yet?

Hahaha I'd assume they're mailed by now if we're to hear news by the end of the month. At the latest, they'd probably be mailed by tuesday. I'm exploding in anticipation:boom:
 
Hahaha I'd assume they're mailed by now if we're to hear news by the end of the month. At the latest, they'd probably be mailed by tuesday. I'm exploding in anticipation:boom:


Me too, Columbia has gone from being in the top few for me, to being my outright #1 after my interviews.
 
YES =D accepted to Northwestern! Sooo happy but my final decision just got a whole lot more difficult.

Albert Einstein
- snail mail

Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
anyone waiting on UCSF? I think they are suppose to give their decisions before the end of the month as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey anyone here interview at Tufts?
If so, did you get an email from the director checking if you're "still interested" in their program?
Just trying to guess if they're checking in on everyone or if this is a potential good sign.

I should have learned by now not to try and guess what's going on with my app... just don't have the willpower.

Also, good luck to everyone waiting on Columbia!

I also got the Tufts email. I think it's a good sign - why bother asking if you're still interested if they're going to reject you?
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
user_offline.gif
 
I got it too, but I don't really know what to say. I think I'm interested, but I'm not 100% sure I want to go there over UVA. Do they have a second look or revisit or anything that would help me make up my mind? Does anyone know?

Hey anyone here interview at Tufts?
If so, did you get an email from the director checking if you're "still interested" in their program?
Just trying to guess if they're checking in on everyone or if this is a potential good sign.

I should have learned by now not to try and guess what's going on with my app... just don't have the willpower.

Also, good luck to everyone waiting on Columbia!
 
I've been thinking about it, and looking at rank as well as my own dislike of big cities, and I'm really just not ready to make a decision. Boston is probably one of the cooler big cities and I have a ton of friends there, but I'm still a small town girl.

The Tufts interview was only one day, which I didn't like, because now I don't feel like I have anything to base a decision on. I don't even really know if there are any PIs there with whom I would like to work.

Grah! I feel like I have to make a decision right now. I feel like if I don't say yes I totally want to go there, they'll just move to the next person on the list. But at the same time, if I do say yes that's screwing over a program that only takes a tiny number of applicants, and handicapping them in finding the perfect incoming class.

Also, they only take 4 people, and the fact that so many of us got the email means that they won't extent offers to everyone they emailed anyway (I can't believe that all of the people they are interested in just happen to be SDN posters). I should probably just be thankful that I got into the program of my dreams (UVA) and move on with my life. Tufts was awesome when I visited, but I think that UVA is a better fit for me... I think? I guess I'll take my dilemma elsewhere and leave this poor thread alone! 😛
 
Still nothing from Columbia....ARGHADKLFJLSJDAF

I did finally get my MD-only rejection from michigan. I think I was the last one (by three weeks) to have my file closed. Much love for my alma mater.😡
 
Still nothing from Columbia....ARGHADKLFJLSJDAF

I did finally get my MD-only rejection from michigan. I think I was the last one (by three weeks) to have my file closed. Much love for my alma mater.😡

LOL no kidding...

FYI, I called them today and they said that everything is mailed out and the last ones were mailed on the 24th. That should give you an idea depending on how far you are from NY.
 
LOL no kidding...

FYI, I called them today and they said that everything is mailed out and the last ones were mailed on the 24th. That should give you an idea depending on how far you are from NY.

that means today or tomorrow...unless I had them sent to school (i'm on spring break) I assume they were sent priority mail if you got accepted.

Apparently I live on the border between the 2-3 day delivery for ups, which is probably similar to other delivery methods

there is a terribly ominous thunderstorm outside

GL
 
Last edited:
that means today or tomorrow...unless I had them sent to school (i'm on spring break) I assume they were sent priority mail if you got accepted.

Apparently I live on the border between the 2-3 day delivery for ups, which is probably similar to other delivery methods

there is a terribly ominous thunderstorm outside

GL

Nothing today...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a letter from Einstein in the mail today dated the 23rd. If Columbia sent on the 24, it will be in the box tomorrow. 😍
 
i cant believe it's been a year since i heard.

if anyone has any questions they'd like a first year in the program to answer, let me know. otherwise, best of luck, columbia hopefuls!:luck:
 
yet another empty mailbox. I had two dreams last night about getting accepted. One was so detailed and intricate that I didn't know it was Friday and not saturday until i checked sdn and found that the posts that I made were not there.

For the record, in my dream rapplixgmed got in too lol.
 
For the record, in my dream rapplixgmed got in too lol.


Hahahaha thanks man. I hope you get it too! Nothing in the mail today except a rejection letter from Cornell dated the 25th... so either they didn't actually mail it on the 24th or something is slowing down that entire batch. 😕 This is all very confusing.

It would be the height of un-hilarity if it all got lost in the mail and we're just here freaking out.
 
Last edited:
I called their office yesterday. They forwarded me to the admissions office proper, who said that nothing had been sent out yet and that they were going to be sent out next week.

What on earth is going on over there?
 
Someone just posted in the Columbia MD secondary thread that someone got an MD/PhD acceptance...(Why was I looking there? I don't know. I need more hobbies...😛).
 
Someone just posted in the Columbia MD secondary thread that someone got an MD/PhD acceptance...(Why was I looking there? I don't know. I need more hobbies...😛).

Saw that. Not buying it. We have too large of a statistical net for none of us to not have heard by now.
 
Hey guys,

I just got word that someone received an acceptance into the MD/PhD program.

I don't trust that person too much, but it's possible. Maybe that person lives in NYC.

Furthermore, nobody's MDApps says they have an MSTP acceptance at Columbia, although that doesn't mean that nobody got an acceptance.

Crossing my fingers for tomorrow.
 
Just to throw my two cents into the mix: I called them today as well and was also notified that all responses were mailed out on Tuesday the 24th.
 
Just to throw my two cents into the mix: I called them today as well and was also notified that all responses were mailed out on Tuesday the 24th.

That could be after 5 pm, meaning it should get to us between today and monday probably.
 
Hustler, Is that the admissions office or the MD-PhD office talking? From what I can gather, the actual decisions were made by the MD-PhD office, but the MD admissions office is responsible for the actual mailing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got home and found the Columbia acceptance letter in the mail! (I live in the midwest...)

Congrats!

I'm nervous as heck now waiting for this. :scared: I've been expecting it every week for the last two weeks now :laugh:

Of course, since you're further out than I am and you received it before I did... doesn't bode well for me since acceptances come out before rejections.:scared:

Tomorrow will tell (I hope, waiting another week like this would suck)