**Official 2016 JSGMESB Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Snowdon48

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
T minus 17 days until we find out our fates. Anyone getting nervous yet?

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
our fates have already been sealed.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This says 07Dec. A fellow applicant told me fellowship results are Nov 28th and residency results are on the 07dec date

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-20-17-11-45.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-20-17-11-45.png
    272.4 KB · Views: 122
This says 07Dec. A fellow applicant told me fellowship results are Nov 28th and residency results are on the 07dec date
I'll take a day early. Navy BUMED note said Dec 8th, but that probably means a moment after midnight, if we don't crash the system like last year. I can't link to the document from my phone now, I'll try to later from a computer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Army says released on Dec 8 from the Janis Jones at the GME office according to an email from her this morning
Good luck Slevin - Rooting for you to get your residency of choice!

Reactions: 2 users
This was posted on the AF HPSP facebook page today:

"Received from an official source, AF matches will be emailed out starting at 00:01 on Weds 7 Dec. They are sent out automatically to the email entered in MODS. With >600 emails going out, it may take a bit to hit your box. Whether you decide to stay up late Tues night or get up early Weds to see the news, good luck to each of you!"

Take it for what you will.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
This was posted on the AF HPSP facebook page today:

"Received from an official source, AF matches will be emailed out starting at 00:01 on Weds 7 Dec. They are sent out automatically to the email entered in MODS. With >600 emails going out, it may take a bit to hit your box. Whether you decide to stay up late Tues night or get up early Weds to see the news, good luck to each of you!"

Take it for what you will.

This was added to that post today:

"Update: The AF is now going to release on 8 Dec at 00:01 EST in line with the other services. So one more day. Sorry."

Looks like we have to wait just like everyone else :(.

This was added to that post today:

"Update: The AF is now going to release on 8 Dec at 00:01 EST in line with the other services. So one more day. Sorry."

Looks like we have to wait just like everyone else :(.
There shouldn't ever have been any doubt that the Dec 7 post was a screwup. ;)

MODS site states: NAVY JSGMESB results will be delayed. Get your popcorn ready
I blame the Army/Navy football game

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 11.52.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 11.52.28 AM.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 86
I think last year or the year before they sent an email out to those who weren't selected the day before results were announced. Not sure if that still holds

So FM, IM and Path didn't fill for the Army in 2016? Did you get an e-mail about it?

And psych. Email came this morning from Patricia Norman. Also says army match results should be out at 1201am EST Dec 8th. Good luck.

And psych. Email came this morning from Patricia Norman. Also says army match results should be out at 1201am EST Dec 8th. Good luck.
Could you post the text of the e-mail? Have not gotten an e-mail from her

Also wonder if only medical students got this e-mail. None of the GMO's I've talked to have

Could you post the text of the e-mail? Have not gotten an e-mail from her

Also wonder if only medical students got this e-mail. None of the GMO's I've talked to have

It may have only went out to med students. All the people I've talked to that have received it have been students. I pasted it below, but not much additional info is in there. Most of the rebuttal info is in the attachments that came with it. If you want to message me your email I can forward it with the attachments.

All,

The Army PGY-1 Match Results will be released on 8 December 2016 @ 12:01 am
EST. See attached PGY-1 match information and rebuttal process.

v/r

Patricia G. Norman

Now the Navy GME facebook page is saying:

"Navy results will be released on time. Please check your MODS accounts for selection results. Good luck!"

Last edited:
12 minutes after the hour and nothing yet. Just an email saying to check MODS.

same here. got the email but logged on MODS and can't find anything.
email said check the "Status" page, but it just shows my application upload dates and stuff.

same here. got the email but logged on MODS and can't find anything.
email said check the "Status" page, but it just shows my application upload dates and stuff.

Similar event last year... took a while before results could be accessed.

1-2 hours-ish but, last year was because too many people were accessing the website and the servers were just not able to handle, but this time, I just don't see anything...