You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*~*~*~* Official 2018-2019 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*~*
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Acceptance #1: Louisville!
Goodnight you beautiful people.
Goodnight you beautiful people.
This was without an interview. Semi-expected, but could have came at a different timeDid you interview or is this without interview?
Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejection #2 from case western
Did you interview there?Also got rejected from Case Western. It feels good to finally just be rejected tbh. Failure I can take, not knowing if I failed or succeeded? That kills me
Did you interview there?
Nope!
Acceptance #2 UTSA on Dec 3rd at 01:00 EST 00:00 CST!!
Acceptance #1 to San Antonio!
Accepted #1 Iowa!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So far, Louisville is the most respected to its applicants! I wish others would learn from them
How so?
How so?
It seems each professor who interviewed an applicant gives a personal call besides emails been send.
Aceeptance #1 University of Utah
It seems each professor who interviewed an applicant gives a personal call besides emails been send.
Oh, that's very nice.
But honestly, I wouldn't mind just an email if it carries any good news
Acceptance #1 Iowa!!
ACCEPTANCE #1 Touro!!!
Good luck to all for more good news tomorrow!
Good luck to all for more good news tomorrow!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Acceptances from Iowa, Utah, and Minnesota! I'M GOING TO BE A DENTIST!!! 
Good luck to everyone!! You've got this

Good luck to everyone!! You've got this
After receiving five rejections and being waitlisted at two schools, I lost hope. Then, I finally got acceptances into two schools and one of them is my top choice!!! I will write a full story in a few days on how I managed to get these acceptances with my low DAT AND GPA. Would you be interested to hear?
Have a great rest of your day! Best of luck to all!
Have a great rest of your day! Best of luck to all!
D
deleted942432
happy for you.After receiving five rejections and being waitlisted at two schools, I lost hope. Then, I finally got acceptances into two schools and one of them is my top choice!!! I will write a full story in a few days on how I managed to get these acceptances with my low DAT AND GPA. Would you be interested to hear?
Have a great rest of your day! Best of luck to all!
After receiving five rejections and being waitlisted at two schools, I lost hope. Then, I finally got acceptances into two schools and one of them is my top choice!!! I will write a full story in a few days on how I managed to get these acceptances with my low DAT AND GPA. Would you be interested to hear?
Have a great rest of your day! Best of luck to all!
I'd be interested! Congrats!!!
Acceptance #1 Temple
#2 BU
#3 Case Western
Beyond ecstatic!!
#2 BU
#3 Case Western
Beyond ecstatic!!
Acceptances 1-3!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Schools: University of Kentucky, Indiana University, Dental College of Georgia
Notification date: 12/03
Method of notification: E-mail (12:00 AM), e-mail (12:00 AM), phone call (7:30 AM)
Residency: GA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/5
GPA (science, overall): 3.07, 3.18
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/24/23/None, but 18 QR
So happy I cried on my floor! 🙂

Schools: University of Kentucky, Indiana University, Dental College of Georgia
Notification date: 12/03
Method of notification: E-mail (12:00 AM), e-mail (12:00 AM), phone call (7:30 AM)
Residency: GA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/5
GPA (science, overall): 3.07, 3.18
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/24/23/None, but 18 QR
So happy I cried on my floor! 🙂
I GOT INTO MY STATE SCHOOOOOOL!!! I'M GONNA BE A DENTIST!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Acceptances #1
Schools: University of Minnesota
Notification date: 12/03
Method of notification: E-mail 3:10AM
Residency: MN
AADSAS mail-out date: July 30th, 2018
GPA (science, overall): 3.24, 3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/22/27
interview date: October 17th
Acceptances #2
Schools: Tufts
Notification date: 12/03
Method of notification: E-mail 8:40AM
Residency: MN
AADSAS mail-out date: August 14th, 2018
GPA (science, overall): 3.24, 3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/22/27
interview date: November 26th, 2018
Acceptances #1
Schools: University of Minnesota
Notification date: 12/03
Method of notification: E-mail 3:10AM
Residency: MN
AADSAS mail-out date: July 30th, 2018
GPA (science, overall): 3.24, 3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/22/27
interview date: October 17th
Acceptances #2
Schools: Tufts
Notification date: 12/03
Method of notification: E-mail 8:40AM
Residency: MN
AADSAS mail-out date: August 14th, 2018
GPA (science, overall): 3.24, 3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/22/27
interview date: November 26th, 2018
Last edited:
Acceptance #1: UF!! The call literally woke me up out of a deep sleep (6:45am central time), but my adrenaline instantly redlined so now I’m wide awake!! Praise God!
Waitlist 1#: UKCD: Got the email at 12:02am.
Congrats to everybody so far! We are so incredibly blessed, this doesn’t even feel real. For those who haven’t heard yet, the day is still young! You got this!
EDIT: For those reading this in 2019. I am instate, with a 3.94GPA and a 22DAT.
Waitlist 1#: UKCD: Got the email at 12:02am.
Congrats to everybody so far! We are so incredibly blessed, this doesn’t even feel real. For those who haven’t heard yet, the day is still young! You got this!
EDIT: For those reading this in 2019. I am instate, with a 3.94GPA and a 22DAT.
Last edited:
D
deleted771467
1st Admission VCU, OOS!
Good luck to all and thanks for the support!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck to all and thanks for the support!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Acceptances 1-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Schools: University of Kentucky, Indiana University, Dental College of Georgia
Notification date: 12/03
Method of notification: E-mail (12:00 AM), e-mail (12:00 AM), phone call (7:30 AM)
Residency: GA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/5
GPA (science, overall): 3.07, 3.18
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/24/23/None, but 18 QR
So happy I cried on my floor! 🙂
Congrats! Georgia's a great school I knew a professor there and it has great instate tuition
division1dentist
New Member
what was your GPA & DAT?1st Admission VCU, OOS!
Good luck to all and thanks for the support!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D
deleted678432
Wakey wakey adcoms! Time to start sending out acceptances.
Acceptance #1 - CWRU last night ~11:30pm MST email
Rejection #1 - UCONN (no interview, OOS), 6:00 MST email
Acceptance #1 - CWRU last night ~11:30pm MST email
Rejection #1 - UCONN (no interview, OOS), 6:00 MST email
Thanks! I don't know how I'm going to choose between UK and DCG, but I am blessed to have optionsCongrats! Georgia's a great school I knew a professor there and it has great instate tuition

- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 79K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
Interviewing
Touro Class of 2031 Interview/Acceptance Thread
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K