USMLE Official 2019 Step 1 Experiences and Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

libertyyne

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lets get this started.
M2. Mid Tier everything.
Entertaining some surgical sub-specialties.

Goal 270
Happy with 245

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 12 users
Since winter break is coming up, I thought I'd share some things that I planned on doing for my 2 week break. (Also so I'll hold myself accountable)

- Finish Annotating Sketchy Pharm, atleast start annotating sketchy path.
- Finish the USMLE-RX Qbank for Cardio, Pulm, Renal, Gastro, Endo. Would like to start Kaplan Q-Banks from previously covered systems in january.
- Un-suspend anki blocks from previous systems (See above) and at least get to learning. Mature at least 10% of Zanki Deck.
- Pathoma, B&B videos from Biochem, Microbiology, Immunology,Genetics, ID, Musculoskeletal, Reproductive.

Reactions: 2 users
Since winter break is coming up, I thought I'd share some things that I planned on doing for my 2 week break. (Also so I'll hold myself accountable)

- Finish the USMLE-RX Qbank for Cardio, Pulm, Renal, Gastro, Endo. Would like to start Kaplan Q-Banks from previously covered systems in january.
- Un-suspend anki blocks from previous systems (See above) and at least get to learning. Mature at least 10% of Zanki Deck.
- Pathoma, B&B videos from Biochem, Microbiology, Immunology,Genetics, ID, Musculoskeletal, Reproductive.
How do you review your qbank wrongs? Do you make cards of everything?

So far what I've been doing is read all the answers when I do them in the morning. Then at night, unsuspend the associated concepts with what I got wrong on anki. So like if I got an answer wrong about step pneumo, I'll basically search for that bug and unsuspend all with this. I then spend the day knocking out anki cards.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Not the person you asked, but I'll basically look at the question and ask myself "Why did I get this wrong?"

If it's an application of something that I knew, I'll read some stuff about it to reinforce the correct way to think about it.
If the problem was that I forgot something or was missing some piece of information, I'll add an anki card with that fact into a special deck I have for Qbanks.
If the problem was that I didn't read the question well, I'll make fun of myself for a while and do 40 pushups.

that seems like a lot during break. Good luck.
I am doing research but the goal is to get caught up on review and maybe watch all of sketchy.

Reactions: 4 users
Took my first NBME exam this morning. Starting dedicated in a few days.

NBME 15 - 250
UWorld % correct - 87% random (20% done)

250 before dedicated. He’s probably going to light the keyboard on fire and get done with like 52 minutes remaining in each block and make it out in time to eat breakfast at hardees

Taking bets on like 285 any takers

Reactions: 8 users
Took my first NBME exam this morning. Starting dedicated in a few days.

NBME 15 - 250
UWorld % correct - 87% random (20% done)

Nice dude! I started dedicated last week and got a 240 on NBME 15, been averaging low 80s in UWorld. Very happy because I got a ~190 on school CBSE 1.5 months ago and 225 on NBME 13 2 weeks ago. Hoping to keep improving! I'll be ecstatic if I can get high 240s on Step.

And agreed, 90-95% of the material I see in UWorld and the NBMEs were covered in First Aid/Pathoma/Boards and Beyond, straight facts in many cases) and the other 5-10% are random things I learned in lecture or I never really saw before. I didn't believe it at the start, but now I'm convinced that if you know all of FA, pathoma, and B&B that is all the knowledge to score a 250+.

My test taking approach has also been to first read the question and the sentence before it and/or any image shown because so many questions are really unrelated to the vignette or you can answer just based off the image provided. Like I'm not going to read a passage on a possible infection if the image clearly shows Cryptococcus and the question is something about it or a question is asking about a drug mechanism or side effect, it saves so much time.

Reactions: 3 users
that seems like a lot during break. Good luck.
I am doing research but the goal is to get caught up on review and maybe watch all of sketchy.
I failed to mention I'm going on a trip for a whole week the beginning of january. And i've got a couple weddings this spring I plan on going to. So i needed to get ahead.

My dude is an undercover harcore board study guy at school.
You know me too well. SDN needs a gunner emoji.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey you guys how far out should one start UWorld? My school has a 5 week dedicated period with a 3 week block before it that is sort of like a board review coarse (integration block). Should I start UWorld at the beginning of this block (8 weeks out) or during my dedicated (5 weeks out)? I would like to do a pass/pass of misses of UWorld

I am trying to plan the amount of anki cards/day and USMLERx Q's/day to have them matured/finished by the time I begin UWorld (i.e either 8 or 5 weeks out)

Last edited:
Hey you guys how far out should one start UWorld? My school has a 5 week dedicated period with a 3 week block before it that is sort of like a board review coarse (integration block). Should I start UWorld at the beginning of this block (8 weeks out) or during my dedicated (5 weeks out)? I would like to do a pass/pass of misses of UWorld

I am trying to plan the amount of anki cards/day and USMLERx Q's/day to have them matured/finished by the time I begin UWorld (i.e either 8 or 5 weeks out)
When's your test? I'm curious of this too. Are you going to do kaplan by any chance? I find my knowledge isn't lacking but when in question format, I'm slow on the uptake and feel I may need to do more questions to get comfortable and that rx + uworld might not get me where I want in terms of speed

When's your test? I'm curious of this too. Are you going to do kaplan by any chance? I find my knowledge isn't lacking but when in question format, I'm slow on the uptake and feel I may need to do more questions to get comfortable and that rx + uworld might not get me where I want in terms of speed

My test will be in the middle of June. I’ve been doing Kaplan alongside class but am going to ramp it up and finish USMLErx/Kaplan hopefully by middle/end of April. I’m not going to stress too much if I don’t completely finish them, I just want to get through most of them and keep up with Zanki reviews.

My test will be in the middle of June. I’ve been doing Kaplan alongside class but am going to ramp it up and finish USMLErx/Kaplan hopefully by middle/end of April. I’m not going to stress too much if I don’t completely finish them, I just want to get through most of them and keep up with Zanki reviews.
Same plan but 8k zanki cards left and test in August. Best of luck!

I'm so excited to see everyone do well from this thread. Remember a bunch of people from the application process and it's great to see how far we've come and how much more there is to go.

Keep it up everyone!

Crazy seeing people from the class of 2021 thread haha time flies. I take it feb 15th and would be super happy with 240+. Start dedicated tomorrow. Our school had us take an NBME after our last block so I need to go up at least 20 points in the next 7 weeks to be happy with my score.

Little update: god motivating myself to do questions is by far the hardest thing to do at the moment.

Using cram fighter, loving it. Started a winter break plan and set it to 20qs a day among other things, but my first two weeks of break were spent in preceptorship and one week on vacation and lets just say i fell behind a bit on the qs goal lol.
Scheduled usmle 6/13 comlex 6/19 (got both 9am times whoot whoot lol), should give me 9-10wks of dedicated
Currently:
1x pathoma, gonna do the first 3 chapters again next week then again in dedicated
.5x sketchy micro review, aiming to finish by end of jan then start pharm then path
.5x goljan audio, listening to here and there while i drive
.5x FA pass, hoping to get in 2x by dedicated in april
55%-60% done with zanki, think i have like 14-15k cards left been kinda half assing my cards this break so i gotta turn up the heat
B&B as needed, currently have a full pass scheduled in feb-may but we’ll see if i keep that or not

Questions...oops...maybe 20-25% done with usmle rx hoping to finish this by dedicated then uworld x2, fit in kaplan if i finish rx early which is unlikely at this rate. Averaging about 75-80% recently since i started doing only banks ive finished in zanki, but overall is about 70% due to a few 100 qs i bombed at the end of 1st year thinking id try them early lol

Definitely need to get in grind mode, been too lazy since break started

How are you guys reviewing NBMEs? I’m trying to go through the questions and look up the ones I missed in FA but it takes so long haha gotta be a more efficient way

Also being about 6 months out, opinions on switching from 4month max to 3 month max review for zanki? I think seeing everything at least 2x more would be helpful, just wondering if theres any foreseeable downsides to this?

Also being about 6 months out, opinions on switching from 4month max to 3 month max review for zanki? I think seeing everything at least 2x more would be helpful, just wondering if theres any foreseeable downsides to this?
How many new cards are you doing a day? I went up to 150 during my last block with my limit set at 4 months and was seeing like 1200 reviews a day. So that’s the only downside is having a ton to go through every day

How many new cards are you doing a day? I went up to 150 during my last block with my limit set at 4 months and was seeing like 1200 reviews a day. So that’s the only downside is having a ton to go through every day

Yeah thats what I'm at currently as well with about 150 news per day and 4month limit, not sure if thats something i can do the math on or not but as long as its under 1500 if i switch it to 3months i guess ill survive :laugh:

Seeing everything 2x more would undeniably be helpful.
Foreseeable downside: time and energy are limited and precious commodities.
Any energy you spend on Anki is energy you aren’t spending on QBanks.

I think at a certain point, given finite time to study, you have to accept that you won’t have as much mastery of Zanki as you’d like. You’ll never have 100% of it in your head. Hopefully the details that you forget will pop up again during QBanks and reinforce the zanki cards, and hopefully strengthen your understanding by presenting them in a different way.

I think striking the right balance between foundation building (Anki) and application (QBanks) is the key. I suppose it’s going to be a different balance for everyone. Just be cognizant of the down-stream effects of up-regulating your Anki reviews during the home stretch of test prep like this.

Seeing everything 2x more would undeniably be helpful.
Foreseeable downside: time and energy are limited and precious commodities.
Any energy you spend on Anki is energy you aren’t spending on QBanks.

I think at a certain point, given finite time to study, you have to accept that you won’t have as much mastery of Zanki as you’d like. You’ll never have 100% of it in your head. Hopefully the details that you forget will pop up again during QBanks and reinforce the zanki cards, and hopefully strengthen your understanding by presenting them in a different way.

I think striking the right balance between foundation building (Anki) and application (QBanks) is the key. I suppose it’s going to be a different balance for everyone. Just be cognizant of the down-stream effects of up-regulating your Anki reviews during the home stretch of test prep like this.

I appreciate the incite from the zanki master himself, and I think that's enough to convince me. Even if its only an extra 30mins-1hr of zanki or so a day that time that could be spent seeing those facts in a different way. Thanks fam :thumbup:

Reactions: 1 users
Ohhhh snap...Time to make my entrance into this thread. Just registered for a June date and have no idea what I am doing... Hopefully, the 2021 family can come through and guide me through these next few months...

Damn, who's NOT upgrading to the 2019 FA? I've annotated too much valuable things into my FA 2018 already to give up on it now. I've seen some of the errata and updates, but it still bugs me not having the very latest text. I do have the kindle/pdf already.

Ohhhh snap...Time to make my entrance into this thread. Just registered for a June date and have no idea what I am doing... Hopefully, the 2021 family can come through and guide me through these next few months...

That reminds me, doesn't new dates become available sometime in January? I'm asking because the current testing dates available for me are a week too far for my schedule.

Damn, who's NOT upgrading to the 2019 FA? I've annotated too much valuable things into my FA 2018 already to give up on it now. I've seen some of the errata and updates, but it still bugs me not having the very latest text. I do have the kindle/pdf already.

I'm not. It's not worth the money or effort to me seeing as I only use FA as a quick review source.

Okay class of 2021, I need help!
A) What NBMEs should I be planning on purchasing?

B) Are the UWSA purchased separately?

C) What order should I do these full lengths?

D) What advice would you give a confused, lost MS2 about step prep

Okay class of 2021, I need help!
A) What NBMEs should I be planning on purchasing?

B) Are the UWSA purchased separately?

C) What order should I do these full lengths?

D) What advice would you give a confused, lost MS2 about step prep
All of them.

All right guys happy new year, and I am making it official as a MS2 will be taking Step 1 in July or August. Just bought an Rx subscription and will wait till dedicated time for Uworld.

Happy new year everyone!

Done so far:
- 1st pass of FA, while annotating Kaplan, BnB, CMMRS on it (used whatever I thought was best depending on the subject) [3 months]

- Around 3/4 of USMLERx, basically all organ system+ethics. Sitting at 87% so far. Solved blocks of 40, system-wise after doing a 2nd pass of careful reading of each corresponding FA chapter. [1,5 month]

My thoughts so far:
- I can already tell that starting with FA from day 1 and directly annotating any notes from other sources onto it has helped immensely.

- I expected that most of my mistakes would stem from either new topics I haven't come across yet or questions integrating stuff in a weird away or plain silly mistakes. Instead I 've found that the majority of my mistakes are pure memorization gaps. Stuff I studied, learnt and then completely forgot.

- I 've seen many people praising USMLERx, but I'd say it's a good qbank at best (or even a mediocre one). It's good to reinforce some basic stuff but:
1) There's a lot of facts not tested/undertested while others are overtested. Topics like rheumatic fever and minimal change disease are so heavily repeated that I don't think anyone benefits from them.
2) Questions are so frequently miscategorized that I 've answered a good 10-15% of questions belonging to categories that I've never chosen in the first place. Also what's with the question of 23-year old female with an athletic body type having a skin fungal infection categorized as a reproductive question? :whistle:
3) The quality of the questions varies greatly. You can easily tell questions that were written by different writers. There are questions that make good integration and mimic the long-stem questions of the real test (at least based on the experiences of most people), but the amount of one-liners or dead giveaways (eg giving away a single lab value that is very specific for a disease and not routinely performed instead of providing a regular lab panel with many results but which also includes this special test) seems imbalanced.

Of course I might have set my expectations too high. I haven't done any other Qbank except for around half the questions of Pastest just for practice while doing my 1st pass. I wouldn't recommend that one since I remember sending 5-10 corrections per block of 40.

Planning to do Kaplan after I'm done with USMLERx and then UWorld.

I am definitely not upgrading to 2019 FA. Why waste so much effort into annotation on 2018 and $$ for nothing. I just got a neatly-made Word document with just the changes between the two. I'll just print those pages and add them to my binder. You can find that in the main Facebook group. Props to that guy who spent the time to do it.

Last edited:

I was planning on doing it.
Over summer I kinda over annotated some details on my FA. I even tried to integrate lecture over first year into my book. Like unbound it and put in actual lecture slides. Was a big mistake and i'm seeing it now.
No that I'm at the 6 month mark. Plan on taking it in June/July. I was hoping to do a second pass through material and give a better annotation into the 2019 book.
I've heard that the 2019 book as a couple nice updates as well. A couple figures apparently are much better done.

Figured I'd give an update. Since i see alot of people mostly just post what was going right. Thought it would help future SDNers when they try to plan for step 1 studying over winter break. I had approximately 2 weeks to cover the goals listed in quotations.

Didn't even touch this. Brought my sketchy pharm and path book for no reason. Can't wait to lug this huge book back home for absolutely no reason. I'm still at about ~60% done with the book. When I get back home I will go back to continue doing 1 scene per day and relevant scenes with classes.

Didn't remotely get close to finishing this. I think I did ~100 USMLE questions over the 2 week period. I'm going to continue doing 40 questions per day. I'm probably going to have to give up the idea of doing Kaplan questions and just go to Uworld within the next month.

I was a little better with this. I maybe had 2 days where I didn't touch anki cards. Matured 10% of zanki deck. I realized that the lightyear deck is a little too much for me. Its a nice supplement but personally I didn't retain materials as well. So at least I learned to focus on zanki and let the other "board relelvent" anki decks go to the trash can.

Barely touched this. Only finished pathoma and relevent B&B videos. I didn't realize how dense B&B reproductive was going to be. So most of my two weeks were focused on B&B and pathoma reproductive.

Like several of you said in the earlier discussion. My goals were a little to intense for the winter break. Hopefully, I'll learn from these and move forward into the new year.

Anyone took exam last month and waiting for scores today? My permit is expired and link is gone . Took exam on dec 17th . I am not expecting scores until next Wednesday .

A little update to keep myself pushing!

I’m about 70% done with the Kaplan Qbank with a 73% average (that general principles section is humbling to say the least). Started Rx and it seems much more straightforward. Hopefully I’ll have both done by mid March and then start UWorld. Finishing up the first 3 pathoma chapters before classes start back next week. May test date is creeping up quick!

Beginning of the year update.

Still grinding away with Zanki and I finished getting through my micro deck this break which was my goal. I am sitting at 9.1k matured, 9.9k learning, and 50% through my 37.6k deck. I changed my max interval from 4 months to 3 months. 28% through Rx at 68% correct, 26.3% through Step 1 combank at 73% correct, and 35.2% through Comlex combank at 76.5% correct.

My semester ends at the end of April so I will be doing around 160-180 new cards and 30 UWorld questions a day until then. I will be doing UWorld on tutor mode. Ideally I would like to get through USMLERx as well but idk if that is going to happen.

Dedicated will just be about 500 zanki reviews with relevant B&B or pathoma if need be and cranking about at least 2 blocks of UWorld a day. Step 1 is at the end of June and Comlex early July.

Beginning of the year update.

Still grinding away with Zanki and I finished getting through my micro deck this break which was my goal. I am sitting at 9.1k matured, 9.9k learning, and 50% through my 37.6k deck. I changed my max interval from 4 months to 3 months. 28% through Rx at 68% correct, 26.3% through Step 1 combank at 73% correct, and 35.2% through Comlex combank at 76.5% correct.

My semester ends at the end of April so I will be doing around 160-180 new cards and 30 UWorld questions a day until then. I will be doing UWorld on tutor mode. Ideally I would like to get through USMLERx as well but idk if that is going to happen.

Dedicated will just be about 500 zanki reviews with relevant B&B or pathoma if need be and cranking about at least 2 blocks of UWorld a day. Step 1 is at the end of June and Comlex early July.
Your stats on both zanki and rx are eerily similar to mine. Do you have nonmandatory attendance? And when are you taking it? Best of luck fellow 10k card matured, ~70% RX correct buddy

To update the thread, I did study a lot but def not 16 hour days. I had some **** happen out of my control 5 days out of the break that really messed up my schedule. Working on getting on a good sleep schedule and hoping I can get more of zanki done. Have some BS non step related exams during the first week or two we get back and then another class starts that isn't step related that apparently consumes a lot of time...guess I can only keep up with zanki during that

Your stats on both zanki and rx are eerily similar to mine. Do you have nonmandatory attendance? And when are you taking it? Best of luck fellow 10k card matured, ~70% RX correct buddy

To update the thread, I did study a lot but def not 16 hour days. I had some **** happen out of my control 5 days out of the break that really messed up my schedule. Working on getting on a good sleep schedule and hoping I can get more of zanki done. Have some BS non step related exams during the first week or two we get back and then another class starts that isn't step related that apparently consumes a lot of time...guess I can only keep up with zanki during that

My school doesn't have mandatory lecture except for one or two every two weeks or so. I haven't gone to a nonmandatory lecture since the beginning of 1st year. I'm hoping to take my test the last week of June. Best of luck to you as well, I'm rooting for you.

Towards the end of last semester things got a little crazy and I really fell off the Zanki studying and I am still trying to recuperate from that. I have about 9k reviews that are waiting for me. I just did two blocks of 20 in Rx and got 55% both times. I can definitely feel the info slipping which is really frustrating considering I was getting 70%+ before everything got hectic last semester. I'm hoping it'll come right back to me.

There are many times that I check Zanki after getting something wrong in Rx and realize that the card is in there, I just haven't gotten to it yet which makes me want to not do qbanks at all until I have most of Zanki done. I know it's still good to do qbanks to learn and I shouldn't get so hung up on the percent correct but it's hard to not care about that.

There are many times that I check Zanki after getting something wrong in Rx and realize that the card is in there, I just haven't gotten to it yet which makes me want to not do qbanks at all until I have most of Zanki done. I know it's still good to do qbanks to learn and I shouldn't get so hung up on the percent correct but it's hard to not care about that.

I feel you. Cancer drugs destroy me because we haven't covered those yet but you can't filter them out because they are spread through the systems. I keep having to remind myself it's ok that it's decreasing my percentages because 1. I still learn from those questions and reading the explanations and 2. I'll get to those in Zanki in the next month or so and then all will be right in the world lol

My school doesn't have mandatory lecture except for one or two every two weeks or so. I haven't gone to a nonmandatory lecture since the beginning of 1st year. I'm hoping to take my test the last week of June. Best of luck to you as well, I'm rooting for you.

Towards the end of last semester things got a little crazy and I really fell off the Zanki studying and I am still trying to recuperate from that. I have about 9k reviews that are waiting for me. I just did two blocks of 20 in Rx and got 55% both times. I can definitely feel the info slipping which is really frustrating considering I was getting 70%+ before everything got hectic last semester. I'm hoping it'll come right back to me.

Jesus you think just like me LOL. I also hate getting stuff wrong that I haven't seen (and always use that score predicting equation no matter how inaccurate and the fact I don't do it timed), but the value in doing the questions is far greater. I've changed so many zanki cards or added things, and it really shows holes in your knowledge. Sometimes I may miss something (e.g. thiocyanite and perchlorate stop Na I cotransporter) and be like wtf could've sworn I saw that card, then I check and the card says (t and p stop cotransporter thus interfering with synthesis of hormones) and realize that there were too many context clues. I then change it to (t and p {{c1::stop cotransporter thus interfering with synthesis of hormones::hungover:oes what in relation to endocrine}}) and it helps a bit. Or I'll miss a big fact and realize it was bolded but not clozed and I'll cloze it.

However my card rate went from like 400-500/hr to like 300/hr, which really hurts now that my reviews are around 1-1.5k a day...

Another thing is sometimes I know cards real easy even when very little context, but if someone told me to recite the difference between all the thyroid neoplasms or their exact causes or presentations, I feel I am not going to be able to answer everything confidently. Not sure what I can do about this apart from rereading FA..

Since we've gone through so much zanki, I feel like for us it may be about filling holes we had while doing zanki like in my example or above or forgetting big picture things. I still have like 2 organ systems left and some general cards, but taking the cards slower and closing up context clues or adding clozes to things that look important but were only bolded/underlined seems worth it. I have no clue. Hoping I can finish RX by march, maybe pick up kaplan, then do Uworld from like May to August.

Figure I'll hop in with the new year update as well.

Taking Step in late April with about 6 weeks of dedicated.

Currently have 22000 cards matured in Zanki with another 2000 learning. Learning about 80 new cards/day as I have been for the last 10 months.

Got through about 80% of the high yield anatomy powerpoint over christmas and made anki cards for them, working on those with everything else - definitely feel a bit more confident on anatomy questions now.

Currently doing systems work, working ahead of class in pathoma and zanki and then going back and reviewing with B&B at the same time as my school is doing it. This has seemed helpful, feel like it's nice to go back and integrate with a high level view once the nitty gritty details have been hammered in.

Have finished up 1500 questions in Rx with 79% correct. I think I started Rx too early and tried to filter by subject too much, but as others noted, the subject filtering is not great. Missed a lot of easy questions that 80+% of people got because I hadn't seen it yet. Have done 500 questions in Kaplan by organ system (will choose from the 3 most recent organ systems plus whatever questions are left over from old ones) at 88% correct. Currently doing about 40 questions per day in some mix of Rx and Kaplan (generally I start with Rx questions for a unit and then move to the Kaplan ones). Planning to finish up class work about 2 weeks before beginning of dedicated and start uworld 40 qs/day, then take first NBME one week after beginning uworld.

Not super sure on my dedicated schedule yet, but I'll work that out as I get closer!

Anybody think it would be a mistake to try to work in Kaplan a bit later in the game? I am about 60% done with the Pastest bank (75% correct, recommended to me by a friend who scored well, and it was cheaper than Rx so I went with that to use alongside organ systems) and ~15% through Uworld on just stuff I have already learned (80% correct). I definitely learn best through questions and getting something wrong and calling myself stupid, but I don't know if it would be better to just finish what I have than tossing in Kaplan. Obviously I would prioritize UWx2 over finishing Kaplan for the sake of it. I was considering getting a 1 month Kaplan subscription and hammering a bunch of it over spring break and our relatively easier last block before dedicated just to get more reps. Goal is 250+

Anybody think it would be a mistake to try to work in Kaplan a bit later in the game? I am about 60% done with the Pastest bank (75% correct, recommended to me by a friend who scored well, and it was cheaper than Rx so I went with that to use alongside organ systems) and ~15% through Uworld on just stuff I have already learned (80% correct). I definitely learn best through questions and getting something wrong and calling myself stupid, but I don't know if it would be better to just finish what I have than tossing in Kaplan. Obviously I would prioritize UWx2 over finishing Kaplan for the sake of it. I was considering getting a 1 month Kaplan subscription and hammering a bunch of it over spring break and our relatively easier last block before dedicated just to get more reps. Goal is 250+

I really like the kaplan physiology questions, they make you think. There are also more one liners and straight recall in Kaplan so hammering out a ton of questions might be more doable. Can't compare to Uworld, but a 30 question block of kaplan feels comparable mental exhaustion wise to a 20 question block of Rx.

Have done 500 questions in Kaplan by organ system (will choose from the 3 most recent organ systems plus whatever questions are left over from old ones) at 88% correct.

MellowDangerousAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif