Official 2019 Step 2 CK Experiences and Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

curiousmind8

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please, limit your posts and questions to only CK exam experience related. It's hard for others to go through so many unrelated posts to finally a post about CK exam.

Thank you very much to all those who share their experience with everyone.

Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
This was dead on for me for step 1 - dunno what it's application is for step 2.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought the

Haven’t passed my permit eligibility period.

And the step 3 eligibility trick is 100%? I’ve passed both step 1 and CS. No ones ever passed without becoming eligible the day before?

I haven't been able to apply for step 3 either. For some people it doesn't let them until the morning of the score report release so hang in there.

Fcvs trick works! Results are in and I Passed!!! Now to wait for the score tomorrow! Good luck! Positive vibes

Reactions: 4 users
I passed according to FCVS too! Wooo! Now just have to hope it wasn't by one point tomorrow!

Reactions: 5 users
The FSMB trick actually works!!!! I passed!!!!!

Attachments

• C4AE3010-B0AE-4CCD-B957-6777ACCADE34.jpeg
    C4AE3010-B0AE-4CCD-B957-6777ACCADE34.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 456
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I passed as well with the FCVS trick!!! I think there is a God. Now just waiting for the number

Reactions: 1 users
Nope! It won’t even let you get to the registration page if you aren’t eligible. You just click it and it will let you start making a step 3 registration if you passed.
You can actually go to FCVS and you see pass or fail underneath step 2CK

Reactions: 1 users
Nope! It won’t even let you get to the registration page if you aren’t eligible. You just click it and it will let you start making a step 3 registration if you passed.
Thanks - so I don't have CS, but can't you see a transcript through FCVS regardless of that?

Nevermind, just saw emma's reply.

where do you go to see the pass/fail under CK? im able to register for step 3 but im not able to see the pass/fail under licensure tab.

2nd Post

2nd Post
Thank you, i tried all of those steps but it has none of my examination hx listed, including my pass on step 1 and CS. Im not sure why. Thank you for the link though!

Thank you, i tried all of those steps but it has none of my examination hx listed, including my pass on step 1 and CS. Im not sure why. Thank you for the link though!
Did you try to register for FCVS specifically - as you fill out the info there is a section that displays what tests you've taken and pass/fail status.

Not for CK?

Haha well I don't know- I'm over here waiting on the email for CK too. I just figure that it might be a pretty analogous process to getting a score report for CS, which I got a couple months ago. And from an email search, I found that I got the email at 10:30 that my score would be available after 11 am.

Reactions: 1 user
It was almost identical timing for me for Step 1. I think that's the general USMD score reporting time frame.

Reactions: 1 user
I passed with a very low score don’t even know what to do with it :(:bigtears: it’s so painful to get such a low score after so much effort!

I'm sorry friend. I've heard that a strong Step 1 still counts in the face of a meh Step 2 CK? Anyone know if this is true?

I passed with a very low score don’t even know what to do with it :(:bigtears: it’s so painful to get such a low score after so much effort!

I’m sorry Emma! I’m worried for myself too. Were your scores close to your practice exams at all? I get my score in three weeks and am freaking out