Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chief year should help it still not matched do Hep. Unless where you doing your Chief year promised you a spot for GI you should of done Hep.Hey everybody,
First off huge congratulations to everybody that matched! Now looking forward to next year I was hoping to see what are my chances/things I can do over the next 6 months to improve them?
US-IMG (Caribbean)
Mid-tier University Program - Upcoming 4th year chief year
Step 1 - 243
Step 2 - 257, CK First attempt
Step 3 - 234
Posters - 20 overall (10 ACG/DDW/AASLD-6 first author & 10 local ACP-6 first author)
Publications - 9 - 6 case reports (3 first author), 3 original (2 first author in high impact journals)
A few residency awards and committees (not sure how much this matters)
I know that my limiting factor is my medical school but want to know how much that will really affect me.