You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official 2021 OMFS PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match**
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone know if we should upload undergrad transcripts directly to PASS? Or if we should send them individually?
theres a spot for unofficial undergrad transcripts in the documents. I've had trouble uploading official transcripts pdfs thoughAnyone know if we should upload undergrad transcripts directly to PASS? Or if we should send them individually?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted923283
I was wondering when this post was going up. I’m just waiting on my institution evaluation, then my apps are off.
I can't believe it's finally my year for this thread!
I can't believe it's finally my year for this thread!
Last edited by a moderator:
wondering if i should add virtual externships to the list of externships on PASS
I didn't see one already made.
You guys submitting PASS, then sending CBSE scores directly to programs? Mr. London said scores available week of Sept 22. Thoughts? Not trying to push it to the deadline...
I'll submit before I get my CBSE score. But from what I understand - applications are not complete without a CBSE score and from the phone calls I made, the programs will not even look at your application until it has a CBSE score attached to it.
D
deleted923283
Anyone have any idea if interviews will come out in September or will they push it back to October since most programs pushed back their deadlines?
I was wondering the same. In a normal year, invites would have started already. There are still a handful of programs which still have 09/01 and 09/15 deadlines. If any interview invites go out, I'm sure someone will start the list here like every other year.
Hopefully it starts soon, this wait is brutal lolI was wondering the same. In a normal year, invites would have started already. There are still a handful of programs which still have 09/01 and 09/15 deadlines. If any interview invites go out, I'm sure someone will start the list here like every other year.
Wanted to wish good luck to everyone. Submitted earlier this week. Having all the interviews over zoom will be an interesting new twist.
Is it a hard requirement to post your undergrad transcript onto PASS?
GeneralSpaceForce
New Member
First interview invite! I’m so excited!
9/25 or 11/20: Case Western Zoom (9/8/20)
Congrats!
It’s about time they came outFirst interview invite! I’m so excited!
9/25 or 11/20: Case Western Zoom (9/8/20)
GeneralSpaceForce
New Member
This wait is brutal.... I hope we all hear some good news soon. We got this!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopefully, I’ve been submitted since mid-june. Really seems like there was no point in submitting earlyCBSE scores came out today. Hopefully that correlates with interview invites.
Hopefully, I’ve been submitted since mid-june. Really seems like there was no point in submitting early
There really ain’t lmao. Only 1 program sent invites so far that I know of. All this rush for no reason.
Interesting. Congrats! Is it normal for programs to send out interviews before their due dates?
Not gonna lie, this thread title looks so much better than the other one lol.
Agreed! I was weirdly disappointed with the other thread title. Let's change the formatting to be like last year. Easier to quickly scan for a program.
Case Western 9/25, 11/20 - Email (9/8) Virtual
UT Houston (4 & 6yr) 10/26, 11/9, 11/23, 12/7 - Email (9/21) Virtual
Congrats! Is it normal for programs to send out interviews before their due dates?
Congrats! Is it normal for programs to send out interviews before their due dates?
Some programs do rolling interviews that’s why.
thank you, i triedNot gonna lie, this thread title looks so much better than the other one lol.
Anyone apply to Case Western after the Sept 1 deadline? They said they were extending their deadline and will be accepting apps throughout September during the virtual fair but it seems like they sent out interviews shortly after 09/1. Anyone have any idea what’s going on with that?
OMFS_BLUEFACE
Full Member
michigan sent out an early round of invites the first couple days of september, but overall no need to rushThere really ain’t lmao. Only 1 program sent invites so far that I know of. All this rush for no reason.
michigan sent out an early round of invites the first couple days of september, but overall no need to rush
Add it to the list so people know
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone talked to Columbia? On PASS, it says the deadline is September 1st but on their homepage, it says the deadline is October 1st? Also, there is a discrepancy between what supplemental materials they want on PASS vs their homepage
Sounds like half the programs I applied to. One programs website has the application due date as October 15th 2018
Has anyone talked to Columbia? On PASS, it says the deadline is September 1st but on their homepage, it says the deadline is October 1st? Also, there is a discrepancy between what supplemental materials they want on PASS vs their homepage
Call them directly and if you can't get a hold of anyone I'd say just apply. If there's a discrepancy go with the later date. They probably forgot to update the other one. Worst case you lose $89 and best case you match to the program you want
OMFS_BLUEFACE
Full Member
I spoke to them about 2 weeks ago, the later date is their actual deadline and they want everything listed on the website. I know there is a discrepancy between what the two webpages say, but apparently they want it all.Call them directly and if you can't get a hold of anyone I'd say just apply. If there's a discrepancy go with the later date. They probably forgot to update the other one. Worst case you lose $89 and best case you match to the program you want
D
deleted923283
useful to list the known interview dates for programs or no?
I was thinking the same thing. Many programs already posted their dates. I vote yes.
D
deleted923283
Interview Dates (Have NOT sent invites yet)
Where is AccessOMFS with the "official" calendar? Anyone remember his SDN username?
| PROGAM | POSTED INTERVIEW DATE |
| Boston 4yr | 11/5 |
| USC Herman Ostrow 4yr | 11/19 |
| Highland Hospital | 11/21 |
| Maryland | 10/27-28 |
| VCU | 11/12-13 |
| Rutgers | 12/2 (virtual) |
| Oklahoma | 11/14 |
| Cincinnati | 10/23-24 |
| Texas A&M Baylor | 12/7-8 |
| Ohio State | 12/7 & 12/9 |
| UIC | 11/9 & 11/10 |
| San Antonio | 12/20-21 |
| NYU | 11/19 |
Where is AccessOMFS with the "official" calendar? Anyone remember his SDN username?
OMFS_BLUEFACE
Full Member
when did you submit to jacksonville?Case Western 9/25, 11/20 - Email (9/8) Virtual
UT Houston (4 & 6yr) 10/26, 11/9, 11/23, 12/7 - Email (9/21) Virtual
Jacksonville 11/6 - Email (9/25) Virtual
UCSF 10/23 - Email (9/29) Virtual
Interview Dates (Have NOT sent invites yet)
PROGAM POSTED INTERVIEW DATE Boston 4yr 11/5 USC Herman Ostrow 4yr 11/19 Highland Hospital 11/21 Maryland 10/27-28 VCU 11/12-13 Rutgers 12/2 (virtual) Oklahoma 11/14 Cincinnati 10/23-24 Texas A&M Baylor 12/7-8 Ohio State 12/7 & 12/9 UIC 11/9 & 11/10 San Antonio 12/20-21 NYU 11/19
Where is AccessOMFS with the "official" calendar? Anyone remember his SDN username?
Pretty sure it was just AccessOMFS
when did you submit to jacksonville?
July
Do you guys think we'll hear from any programs today?
Do you guys think we'll hear from any programs today?
Probably not.
I assume starting next week maybe?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AAOMS is from today until 10/10. Most programs will likely send invites afterward
Every email coming in got me buzzing boys. Then I’m disappointed every time when I check my phone it’s an update on our clinic’s COVID protocol or some other **** lol
SAMEEEEEE
There are girls in here applying too. Be careful about the stuff you say on interviewsEvery email coming in got me buzzing boys. Then I’m disappointed every time when I check my phone it’s an update on our clinic’s COVID protocol or some other **** lol
Another day...... 

AAOMS is from today until 10/10. Most programs will likely send invites afterward
Yes...however, this year AAOMS it is virtual so participation may or may not be down. But I have heard not till around the 10/15, the other common deadline. We'll see what the week brings.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 21
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 73
- Views
- 16K
- Replies
- 372
- Views
- 171K
- Replies
- 238
- Views
- 44K
- Replies
- 321
- Views
- 218K