You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***Official 2027 PERIO PASS/interviews/match/non-match information***
Started by perioapplicant2026
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
iloveperio
New Member
Is it looked down upon to follow up with programs if you haven't received an interview invitation from them them?
ive sent emails to them. they reply. its usually the program directors admin that answers.Is it looked down upon to follow up with programs if you haven't received an interview invitation from them them?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
perioapplicant2026
Full Member
I recently reached out to two program directors to express my interest, and they replied. “Still in the process of going through applications.”ive sent emails to them. they reply. its usually the program directors admin that answers.
but wondering whether they’ll send you an invite is like getting someone’s number and asking yourself, “Will he/she text me back?” If it’s meant to be, you’ll get an invite. If not, it is what it is.
LMFAO....or they're gnna ghost...thats also common these days.I recently reached out to two program directors to express my interest, and they replied. “Still in the process of going through applications.”
but wondering whether they’ll send you an invite is like getting someone’s number and asking yourself, “Will he/she text me back?” If it’s meant to be, you’ll get an invite. If not, it is what it is.
I received it today for October 8Did Marquette send out invites?
Sorry, I mistyped. Minnesota interview for October 7 and 14thMinnesota sent invite today for October 6 and 13.
Hi Marquette sent today for 10/09; October 9th
perioapplicant27
New Member
For American applicants, how many of you would recommend taking the ADAT? I see that UIC says that it's very encouraged, but I'm curious how you feel about taking it vs not.
perioapplicant2026
Full Member
I hear A&M has sent out invites
4calispers
New Member
Case Western sent invite for Oct 5th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applications2026
New Member
Hi there! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your application to OSU? I’m also still hoping for an invitation, but I applied on the very last day of the deadline, so I’m not sure if that affects my chances. Thank you!OSU sent today for Oct16
H.A1995
Full Member
I applied in late JuneHi there! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your application to OSU? I’m also still hoping for an invitation, but I applied on the very last day of the deadline, so I’m not sure if that affects my chances. Thank you!
perioapplicant2026
Full Member
Just got an email from West Virginia- their interview date is 10/5
iloveperio
New Member
Did Texas A&M send out invites?
perioapplicant2026
Full Member
Think so. I know someone who’s been invitedDid Texas A&M send out invites?
Congrats!!
Minnesota sent rejection
studentperio
New Member
Does anyone know if Oregon Health Science University sent out interview invitations yet?
4calispers
New Member
UIC sent rejection on 09/18.
H.A1995
Full Member
I recieved interview from UpennHas anyone heard back from Boston? or UPenn?
Just got an interview invite for 10/13, 10/20, 10/22.Does anyone know if Oregon Health Science University sent out interview invitations yet?
Hi. I just wanted to know if they have two interviews this year, as I have an invite for 10/09I received it today for October 8
So, it seems like all schools sent their invitations. There is no more for this cycle. Right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
perioapplicant2026
Full Member
my guess is that schools are done sending out invitations because WVU had later deadline than pretty much all the other programs and they recently sent out their invitations. But I don't know for sureSo, it seems like all schools sent their invitations. There is no more for this cycle. Right?
futureperio
New Member
Did you hear back from them after sending your date preference?Just got an interview invite for 10/13, 10/20, 10/22.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 59
- Views
- 14K
- Replies
- 21
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 352
- Views
- 160K
- Replies
- 257
- Views
- 84K
- Replies
- 77
- Views
- 16K