You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Official Acceptances!!!!!! c/o 2014
Started by OtakuVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yay eventualeventer!!!!! Come to Cali!!!!!!! Congrats.😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for all the crazy smileys. I love smileys. 😀 CorporateFatCat, I can't wait to come to Cali!
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25)
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25)
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Thanks BlacKAT!!!
I actually worked in Alaska one summer for their Department of Fish & Game, and my job was to bottle-raise moose calves at a place called the Moose Research Center. Hence, I am a legit moosenanny 😀 It was certainly my stand-out experience and a huge part of my three acceptances!
I actually worked in Alaska one summer for their Department of Fish & Game, and my job was to bottle-raise moose calves at a place called the Moose Research Center. Hence, I am a legit moosenanny 😀 It was certainly my stand-out experience and a huge part of my three acceptances!
Attachments
Thanks BlacKAT!!!
I actually worked in Alaska one summer for their Department of Fish & Game, and my job was to bottle-raise moose calves at a place called the Moose Research Center. Hence, I am a legit moosenanny 😀 It was certainly my stand-out experience and a huge part of my three acceptances!
OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!! btw- that one bottle looks like a beer bottle

Oh, haha, it actually IS a beer bottle. It's the perfect size for the amount of formula fed to a newborn moose (250 grams). My boss drank a 12-pack in preparation for our work 🙄
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23)😍
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25)
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23)😍
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25)
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
HOLY COW! That's freakin' awesome! I'm ready to drop my classes and go be a moose nanny until fall quarter starts. 😀 Congrats, I'm excited to have a moose nanny as a classmate. I love the shot where they're all mobbing you for food. Instead of the cat lady, it's the moose lady.
Woohoo! Congrats IHeartGoldens (I heart them too)!
Woohoo! Congrats IHeartGoldens (I heart them too)!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25)
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23) 😀
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25)
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23) 😀
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Last edited:
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23)😍Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25)
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/12) 😀
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23)😍Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25)
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/12) 😀
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Congrats Iheartgoldens and rileydog!!!


Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25)
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/12) 😀
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25)
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/12) 😀
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Woot, I got a call from VMRCVM this morning! Here I come, Blacksburg!
(I am an alternate from Maryland)
(I am an alternate from Maryland)
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25)
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/12) 😀
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25)
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25)
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Wow, don't look at this thread for a few days and miss all kinds of acceptances! Congratulations, everyone! Very excited for you all! 

Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program), DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program), DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Congratulations DreamComeTrue09. 🙂
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), rileyroo (I: 3/11, A: 3/27, IS)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), aspiringDVM (contract, 3/27)😀😀😀
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yaaaaay! Way to go!
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), rileyroo (snail mail 3/27, IS), aspiringDVM (contract, 3/27)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Congrats rileyroo and aspiring!!!


Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), rileyroo (snail mail 3/27, IS), aspiringDVM (contract, 3/27)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Thanks Nyanko!!! CONGRATS TO YOU TO!!! Isn't it nice to finally have all of your hard work pay off?!!!!!🙂
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), rileyroo (snail mail 3/27, IS), aspiringDVM (contract, 3/27)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), rileyroo (snail mail 3/27, IS), aspiringDVM (contract, 3/27)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23) 😀
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), rileyroo (snail mail 3/27, IS), aspiringDVM (contract, 3/27)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Congrats Crittergal!!!


Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), rileyroo (snail mail 3/27, IS), aspiringDVM (contract, 3/27)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)[/QUOTE]
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)[/QUOTE]
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), rileyroo (snail mail 3/27, IS), aspiringDVM (contract, 3/27), MrDoAnything (contract 3/29)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)[/QUOTE]
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)[/QUOTE]
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), rileyroo (snail mail 3/27, IS), aspiringDVM (contract, 3/27), MrDoAnything (contract 3/29)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), katiejo225 (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Florida: ANY DAY NOW.......................
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS), katiejo225 (I 3/10, letter 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), katiejo225 (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Florida: ANY DAY NOW.......................
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS), katiejo225 (I 3/10, letter 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Last edited:
Congrats for all the acceptances.. Nice to come back from a 5 day trip and see all that happiness (I count 11 additions)!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), rileyroo (snail mail 3/27, IS), aspiringDVM (contract, 3/27), MrDoAnything (contract 3/29)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), katiejo225 (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Florida: dlf (I 3/6, certified mail 4/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS), katiejo225 (I 3/10, letter 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), katiejo225 (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Florida: dlf (I 3/6, certified mail 4/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS), katiejo225 (I 3/10, letter 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), rileyroo (snail mail 3/27, IS), aspiringDVM (contract, 3/27), MrDoAnything (contract 3/29)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), katiejo225 (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Florida: dlf (I 3/6, certified mail 4/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Prince Edward Island (AVC): Willowhand (I 2/19, email 4/1, Intl)
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS), katiejo225 (I 3/10, letter 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), katiejo225 (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Florida: dlf (I 3/6, certified mail 4/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Prince Edward Island (AVC): Willowhand (I 2/19, email 4/1, Intl)
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS), katiejo225 (I 3/10, letter 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), rileyroo (snail mail 3/27, IS), aspiringDVM (contract, 3/27), MrDoAnything (contract 3/29)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), katiejo225 (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Florida: dlf (I 3/6, certified mail 4/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Prince Edward Island (AVC): Willowhand (I 2/19, email 4/1, Intl), Cowgirla (email 4/1, Intl)
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS), katiejo225 (I 3/10, letter 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
I think OK-state might still win, but still, kinda nice to feel wanted
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), katiejo225 (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Florida: dlf (I 3/6, certified mail 4/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Prince Edward Island (AVC): Willowhand (I 2/19, email 4/1, Intl), Cowgirla (email 4/1, Intl)
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS), katiejo225 (I 3/10, letter 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
I think OK-state might still win, but still, kinda nice to feel wanted

Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), rileyroo (snail mail 3/27, IS), aspiringDVM (contract, 3/27), MrDoAnything (contract 3/29)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), katiejo225 (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Florida: dlf (I 3/6, certified mail 4/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Prince Edward Island (AVC): Willowhand (I 2/19, email 4/1, Intl), Cowgirla (email 4/1, Intl), Akino586 (email 4/1, Intl)
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS), katiejo225 (I 3/10, letter 3/29, OOS), Akino586 (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), katiejo225 (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Florida: dlf (I 3/6, certified mail 4/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Prince Edward Island (AVC): Willowhand (I 2/19, email 4/1, Intl), Cowgirla (email 4/1, Intl), Akino586 (email 4/1, Intl)
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS), katiejo225 (I 3/10, letter 3/29, OOS), Akino586 (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Auburn University: AULabLover (snail mail 2/18, OOS), Wyogirl (snail mail 2/19, OOS), Wolfpack87 (snail mail 2/19 OOS), AUillinoisan ( OOS snail mai 2/18), rileyroo (snail mail 3/27, IS), aspiringDVM (contract, 3/27), MrDoAnything (contract 3/29)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), katiejo225 (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Florida: dlf (I 3/6, certified mail 4/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Prince Edward Island (AVC): Willowhand (I 2/19, email 4/1, Intl), Cowgirla (email 4/1, Intl), Akino586 (email 4/1, Intl), DrFrekels (I 3/15, e-mail 4/1, Intl)
University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS), katiejo225 (I 3/10, letter 3/29, OOS), Akino586 (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), pitbull lover (phone call/email 3/9/09, OOS), eringobraugh (email 3/08, WICHE)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Iowa State:GSDgirl (email 2/15, OOS), quantized (email 2/15, OOS), parietal (email, 2/15, OOS), simmegirl (email 2/15, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (email 2/15, OOS), Ginger17317 (email 2/15, OOS), variegata (call & email 2/15, OOS), Morganator (email 2/15 IS), kittenj (email/call 2/15, IS), Racccjlm (email 2/19, contract state), HandD42 (email 2/22, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS), xStormWarningx (snail mail 2/12, OOS), LightReaver (snail mail 2/11, OOS), royaltRF (snail mail 2/13, OOS), firelily (I 1/9, snail mail 2/12, OOS), badcats( usps 2/12 OOS), jenniferblue(I 1/9, snail mail 2/12 OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(I 2/6, online 2/10 OOS), jennywren (phone call, 2/10, OOS), WRobinsdawg (2/6 via phone), futurevet 1 (online 2/23,IS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17), clouds815 -semester 2 (email 12/20)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS), MSUspartan (snail mail 3/3, IS), Wasabiii (snail mails 3/3 IS), Tiktaalik (snail mail 1/28 IS), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/3 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 1/30)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), WatchTheHorizon (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), katiejo225 (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS), sethiver03 (interview December, phone January, OOS), clouds815 (interview 12/18, phone 12/19, OOS)
Oklahoma State University: that70sfan11 (snail mail, 3/10, IS), LightReaver (snail mail 3/11, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail, 3/12, OOS), lissarae06 (snail mail 3/12, IS), crittergal (snail mail 3/11, OOS), faith88 (snail mail 3/11, OOS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/13, OOS), Cowgirla (snail mail 3/15 OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS), lilaboo (I 1/29, snail mail 2/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?), pigsfoot (letter, 3/8)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11), mtambaschi (int. 2/9, offer 2/16), MonkeyLove (interview 2/12, email offer 2/15, 4yr prgm), cwazy cat lady (4yr program),DreamComeTrue09 (interview 3/19, offer 3/25)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail [big manila] 2/26, IS), TexasTiger (snail mail 2/26, IS), Faith88 (snail mail 2/27, IS) Vet Engineer (snail mail 2/26, IS), Pouches Rock ( snail mail 2/27)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), Minnerbelle (I 2/3, snail mail 2/25, IS), royaltRF (I 2/3, snail mail 2/28, IS), turnbackhelly (I 2/4, online status, OOS), equifille (I 2/4, online status, OOS), lalzi22 (I 2/10, online status, OOS), GellaBella (I 2/3, online status, IS), startingovervet (I 2/8, online status, IS), MonieBalonie (I 2/9, online status OOS), variegata (I 2/8, online status 3/3, OOS), RunTheWorld (I 2/9, online status 3/3), Jill418 (I 2/8, online status 3/3 OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/8 online 3/3 OOS), mickeyy (snail mail, OOS)
Tuskegee University: Iheartgoldens (snail mail 3/23), Rileydog (certified snail mail, 03/23), MissLane13 (int 02/27, snail mail 03/23), crittergal (snail mail, 3/29 OOS)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9), eringobraugh (phone 2/19), mtambaschi (voice message 2/19), beausky (GEP phone call 2/9), JCG621 (email, 3/9)
University of California, Davis: nyanko (I 3/2, email 3/18, IS), Orchidsyfins (email 3/18), Llama Slug (I 2/23, email 3/18, IS), quantized (I 3/3, email 3/19, IS), cologirl (I 2/23, email 3/19 OOS), MonkeyLove (I 3/5, email 3/19 IS), bruinvetman (email 3/19 IS), HoneySmucks (I 2/22, email 3/19, IS), AcceptMe (email 3/19 IS), startingovervet (email 3/22 IS), Soyjoy (email 3/22 IS), eventualeventer (email 3/22 OOS), moosenanny (email 3/22, IS), mickeyy (email 3/22, OOS)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Florida: dlf (I 3/6, certified mail 4/1)
University of Georgia: WRobinsdawg (2/16 via phone), ochtapas (2/16 phone) Pwnedu(3/10 IS, snail mail), mickeyy (snail mail, IS)
University of Glasgow: Jill418 (I 2/10, e-mail 2/12), PerfBird (I 2/11, email 2/12), Loolical (I 2/8, e-mail 2/12), mtambaschi (I 2/11, email 2/12), orchidsyfins (I 2/10, email 2/12),MonkeyLove (I 2/11, email 2/13), beezer1204 (I 2/10, email 2/12), Tambotie (I 2/16, email 2/19) galen13 (I 2/16, email 2/19), eringobraugh (I 2/10, email 2/13),Iheartgoldens(I 2/19,email 2/19),Peachy3214(I 2/19, email 2/19), beausky(I 2/17, email 2/25), cwazy cat lady
University of Illinois: Barnsey27 (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/09), dreamdancefarm (OOS, I 2/22, email 03/09 from VMSP (DVM/PhD)), xStormWarningx (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), lechatnoir (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 ( I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10 OOS),luvgoldens482 (I 2/22, Snail mail 3/10), Pigsfoot (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), zoogirl88 (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), lilaboo (I 2/22, snail mail 3/10, IS), AUillinoisan (IS, I 2/22, snail mail 3/10), quantized(OOS, I 2/22, status message change), dlf (OOS, I 2/22, status page 3/11), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/12)
University of Minnesota: parietal (IS, I 2/1, snail mail 3/8), zoogirl88 (I 2/19, snail mail 3/8), royaltRF (OOS, I 2/26, snail mail 3/8), elliepants (IS, I 1/29, snail mail 3/8),Kaydalia (OOS I 2/26, snail mail 3/9), Sharpei5 (OOS, I 2/20, Snail mail 3/9), rileyroo (OOS, I 2/13, Snail mail 3/9), Tiktaalik (OOS, I 2/20, snail mail 3/9) zeebra44 (OOS, I 2/13, snail mail 3/9) , Oilidigigoat(OOS, I 2/13, snail mail), scubblescully (OOS, I 2/19, snail mail 3/9), Soyjoy (snail mail 3/5 OOS), snobuni (OOS, snail mail 3/8)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS), UM2014 (ISS, I 3/10, snail mail 3/23), misscsm (I 3/1, snail mail 3/24, IS)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS), dreamdancefarm (I 2/5, call 2/10, OOS), nymeria1 (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), royaltRF (I 2/12, call 2/16 OOS), startingovervet (I 1/8, call 1/11),
University of Prince Edward Island (AVC): Willowhand (I 2/19, email 4/1, Intl), Cowgirla (email 4/1, Intl), Akino586 (email 4/1, Intl), DrFrekels (I 3/15, e-mail 4/1, Intl)

University of Tennessee: Katryn (I 3/9, letter 3/27 IS), Highlsnds3 (IS snail mail 3/27), AULabLover (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29 IS), RockefellerVT (snail mail 3/29, OOS), katiejo225 (I 3/10, letter 3/29, OOS), Akino586 (I 3/8 snail mail 3/29, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS), mickeyy (call 2/8, OOS), WIDVM (snail mail 2/16, IS), Simmegirl (snail mail 2/16, IS), sethiver03 (mail 2/16 IS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS), RockefellerVT (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/11 OOS), Veracosa (I 1/29, called off waitlist 3/24 MD)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5) CougDVM (I 1/27, email/snail mail 2/5, IS, Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS), orchidsyfins (2/9, email 2/19, OOS), eringobraugh(I 2/09, phone call 3/8/10, WICHE), snobuni (OOS, email 2/19)
Western: natalieises (Illinois I:2/5, A:3/12 email), mnowell (IS, I 2/13, email 3/12), TrocarKarin (I 2/6, email 3/12),Sharpei5(email 3/12), Pomegranate (I 2/3, email 3/12), cattycat (I: 2/6, A: 3/12 email), ImaJerseyGirl (A:3/12), HopefulAg (I: 2/10, A: 3/12 e-mail), marcwood (Calif, I 2/22, email 3/12), Jill418 (California, I: 2/13, A: 3/12 e-mail) oilibootlover (UT, I 2/4, A: 3/12 email), Cookie11 (I: 2/4 OOS: email 3/12), StarStruck8 (NJ, I 2/8, A 3/12 email), jpeterman13 (MI, I: 2/3 A: 3/12)
