***Official April 2006 Score Release Countdown Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gujuDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the continuing spirit of the tradition started last year, we will hold this as your official countdown til score release thread. You can use this as a countdown, but may also post in here general conversation if you are just going insane over this wait. Also, this may not be an exact of when the scores will come out, but we don't know how many days before the official 60 days are over they will come out. Last year, they came out around June 15th at 10pm. But this will give us a rough approximation.

Ok, let the fun begin.........

59 days and counting........

Lets pray for all of you and for my very best roommate, and two of my other bestest friends. :D May all come with good news in the following two months.

This is for the neurotic ones who just need somewhere to vent their frustration over the wait. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
girlsporty said:
goodnight all!!!

pooooo... tomorrow's monday... that means I have to teach a chem lab really really early and should go to bed. :mad: then again. who needs sleep...?

CptCrunch said:
I must say, there are many lovely ladies that post in this thread.

i hope there's lovely ladies whereever I end up going to med school

taylormade44 said:
ooolldd school?

van wilder?
haha if youve ever seen van wilder, i love how they summarize the med school admissions process

Old School was really funny, I haven't seen Van Wilder yet but perhaps I'll check it out.

thegymbum said:
:laugh: I just read the quote in shortjome's signature and decided that I needed to start watching zoolander. Well ain't that a coincidence.

eeexcellent... *tents fingers* :smuggrin:

thegymbum said:
pooooo... tomorrow's monday... that means I have to teach a chem lab really really early and should go to bed. :mad: then again. who needs sleep...?

Get some sleep while you still can tonight. I have a feeling Monday night will be a bit more stressful.

Members don't see this ad :)
BioMedEngineer said:
Ditto that!!!!

the chances look GREAT though, if I end up going to one of my state schools in FLA. great looking baby girls everywhere

thegymbum said:
Just follow the yellow brick road!

ohhh nice idea. we can all be off to see the wizard. and th wizard will be the iowa office or whatever where they grade our exams. and we can each request our dream scores!

girlsporty said:
SBBunny! I'm so sorry to hear of your (un)lucky charm!!! Good luck anyway. Which form did you have, btw?
form AR

Oh, if there's going to be a cool SSN game, mine's a prime number :D

kdkdshah said:
ohhh nice idea. we can all be off to see the wizard. and th wizard will be the iowa office or whatever where they grade our exams. and we can each request our dream scores!

I just want my sanity back!

CptCrunch said:
Florida girls :love:

i volunteered at a free clinic here in gainesville, run by MS1's and MS2's from UF COM, and omg, i could not stop staring at some of the girls. so beautiful and sexy taking patient histories

rajad10 said:
i volunteered at a free clinic here in gainesville, run by MS1's and MS2's from UF COM, and omg, i could not stop staring at some of the girls. so beautiful and sexy taking patient histories

"In 500 words or less, please explain why you want to attend our medical school."

Shortjome said:
I just want my sanity back!

i really have no idea what im going to do monday/tuesday night..i don't really drink soo as people suggested earlier, apple martinis are out of the question...i think my friends want to go clubbing out in LA...but who goes clubbing on a monday/tuesday night?

i think i'll just stick to video games/SDN/dennys.

kdkdshah said:
i really have no idea what im going to do monday/tuesday night..i don't really drink soo as people suggested earlier, apple martinis are out of the question...i think my friends want to go clubbing out in LA...but who goes clubbing on a monday/tuesday night?

Same here. I'm so scared and my summer school starts tom. :scared:

SBBunny said:

Doh! One down, 5,086,079 to go! (For real! :-D)

Is iiiit 100-00-0037?

Ahhh, the perfect way to reach a bajillion posts.. the SSN guessing game!

.... No.

kdkdshah said:
that was uncalled for gymbum..u best be off in the gym.

This thread has become my excuse to be lazy. Who wants to work out when you can post on SDN and check for mcat scores all day long?

thegymbum said:
I just replied to myself twice... am I cool yet?

IUNOOOOO, danjo takes the cake for self-repli..cation?

I dunno if that's the right word or am i just being a dork again?

thegymbum said:
This thread has become my excuse to be lazy. Who wants to work out when you can post on SDN and check for mcat scores all day long?

HEAR HEAR!