***Official April 2006 Score Release Countdown Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gujuDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the continuing spirit of the tradition started last year, we will hold this as your official countdown til score release thread. You can use this as a countdown, but may also post in here general conversation if you are just going insane over this wait. Also, this may not be an exact of when the scores will come out, but we don't know how many days before the official 60 days are over they will come out. Last year, they came out around June 15th at 10pm. But this will give us a rough approximation.

Ok, let the fun begin.........

59 days and counting........

Lets pray for all of you and for my very best roommate, and two of my other bestest friends. :D May all come with good news in the following two months.

This is for the neurotic ones who just need somewhere to vent their frustration over the wait. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Its taken me 45 minutes to finallly catch up on this thread--i started w/ diet coke and now i'm reading about hot girls from kansas....i remember in 8th grade saying that we should sell kansas to canada because there is nothing there and i got yelled at...well thats my ancedote for the nite...my guess is scores will be up late monday nite since they had the whole weekend to work on it...but thats just my guess...no "reliable" souces.

PacoFan said:
Its taken me 45 minutes to finallly catch up on this thread--i started w/ diet coke and now i'm reading about hot girls from kansas....i remember in 8th grade saying that we should sell kansas to canada because there is nothing there and i got yelled at...well thats my ancedote for the nite...my guess is scores will be up late monday nite since they had the whole weekend to work on it...but thats just my guess...no "reliable" souces.

:laugh: What IS in kansas? Everytime I hear that state I think of twister.. and then flying cows... and then steak & eggs... *drool*

damnit, i made myself hungry.

BioMedEngineer said:
If I remember correctly it was BT i believe. I did have on killer orgo passage though---but I wasn't the only one complaining :laugh:

BN had one orgo beast towards the end.

Members don't see this ad :)
The World Cup and NBA playoffs have been the only things keeping me sane while waiting for these damn scores...

By the way, I love all those "Most games without a title" pieces...reminds me of the good ole days when MJ and my bulls kept denying everyone. it was sweet.

rajad10 said:
Yes Yes Yes I Love Wade Almost As Much As Medicine

howard is gonna get an earful from nowitzki...see how nowitizki knocked over the treadmil on his way to the locker room....? craziness...

anyways, whoever wakes up tomorrow and reads the last 50 posts about the heat /mavs game is gonna know that we are future doctors, but NBA fans at heart.

Ok, I'm sorry if this has been said, but I don't feel like looking through 4000-odd posts... Out of curiousity though, what was the deal with the PR "June 7th theory" and the AAMC "June 12th or 13th theory"? I'm assuming that PR got their estimate from some sort of AAMC info, and I'm also assuming that the June 12/13 people weren't lying (they said AAMC told them that date). So, then, I must conclude that, a) the AAMC is one of Satan's minions or, b) is staffed by a bunch of clueless bums. Either way, it makes me nervous that my future is in their hands. Literally. Awesome game tonight, btw.

monkily_stealth said:
So, then, I must conclude that, a) the AAMC is one of Satan's minions or, b) is staffed by a bunch of clueless bums. Either way, it makes me nervous that my future is in their hands. Literally. Awesome game tonight, btw.

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive.

modelslashactor said:
i think it was on the last play, tivo confirmed

as in carrying the ball when he was dribbling?

or like going over the backcourt line and coming back?

monkily_stealth said:
Ok, I'm sorry if this has been said, but I don't feel like looking through 4000-odd posts... Out of curiousity though, what was the deal with the PR "June 7th theory" and the AAMC "June 12th or 13th theory"? I'm assuming that PR got their estimate from some sort of AAMC info, and I'm also assuming that the June 12/13 people weren't lying (they said AAMC told them that date). So, then, I must conclude that, a) the AAMC is one of Satan's minions or, b) is staffed by a bunch of clueless bums. Either way, it makes me nervous that my future is in their hands. Literally. Awesome game tonight, btw.

Both were theories were crap. Official release date is the 20th as stated on AAMC homepage, but as to the exact time and whether the 20th includes Monday night, your guess is as good as anyone else's. Look for the posting of the test statistics/curve on the AAMC page which has historically heralded score release a few hours later.

oxeye said:
Holy 8@&# - I leave for a few hours to go to Olive Garden for dinner and I had like 10 pages to catch up on this thread. Good job everyone! :laugh:

Hooray! oxeye's back! Enjoy your unlimited soup n salad or didya go for the scrumdidlyumptious Chicken Vino Bianco? :D

you know what's really cool though? after 2 months of carrots being dangled in front of our noses by TPR, phone operators, and clueless speculation there is actually NO DOUBT that we will know the scores in 48 hours. like, if we don't get them they will have broken the social contract and we will have a divine mandate to march on iowa city. brings a tear to my eye...

Shortjome said:
Hooray! oxeye's back! Enjoy your unlimited soup n salad or didya go for the scrumdidlyumptious Chicken Vino Bianco? :D

i wonder how long it takes to get to 50 posts...damn i dont even know if i am close.

Dr Durden said:
Both were theories were crap. Official release date is the 20th as stated on AAMC homepage, but as to the exact time and whether the 20th includes Monday night, your guess is as good as anyone else's. Look for the posting of the test statistics/curve on the AAMC page which has historically heralded score release a few hours later.

Yeah, and I definitely suspected as much all along, but why did AAMC/PR/random posters even bother messing with a bunch of neurotic applicants? Amusement, I guess? Oh well, I'm not pissed or anything, just purely curious. :confused:

kdkdshah said:
i wonder how long it takes to get to 50 posts...damn i dont even know if i am close.

You can scroll over the envelope in front of thread headings to see how many times you've posted in each individually. You can get 50+ in one day, especially on this thread. I can attest to that. :smuggrin:

Shortjome said:

I had the Five Cheese Baked Ziti - yum!!! With zuppa toscana and breaststicks. Plus I got chocolate lasagna for dessert but I'll eat that tomorrow. ;)

modelslashactor said:
crossed over the half-court line on the inbound

um, that's allowed when inbounding the ball...totally legal
so GET OFF WADE