***Official April 2006 Score Release Countdown Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gujuDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the continuing spirit of the tradition started last year, we will hold this as your official countdown til score release thread. You can use this as a countdown, but may also post in here general conversation if you are just going insane over this wait. Also, this may not be an exact of when the scores will come out, but we don't know how many days before the official 60 days are over they will come out. Last year, they came out around June 15th at 10pm. But this will give us a rough approximation.

Ok, let the fun begin.........

59 days and counting........

Lets pray for all of you and for my very best roommate, and two of my other bestest friends. :D May all come with good news in the following two months.

This is for the neurotic ones who just need somewhere to vent their frustration over the wait. :p

Members don't see this ad.

rajad10 said:
um, that's allowed when inbounding the ball...totally legal
so GET OFF WADE

it kinda looked like he caught it on their side, but then jumped over the line...i donno..it was close...

oxeye said:
I had the Five Cheese Baked Ziti - yum!!! With zuppa toscana and breaststicks. Plus I got chocolate lasagna for dessert but I'll eat that tomorrow. ;)

mmmm... getting hungry... :p

I know it's late.. but did you say breaststicks? :eek:

monkily_stealth said:
I thought I saw an over-and-back, too.

he caught the ball on the opposite side and brought it into the active side...what's wrong with that

Members don't see this ad :)
Shortjome said:
mmmm... getting hungry... :p

I know it's late.. but did you say breaststicks? :eek:

Nope nope, I'm still alert.. what on earth's a breaststick? Can you eat it? :idea:

rajad10 said:
um, that's allowed when inbounding the ball...totally legal
so GET OFF WADE

if wade catches it behind the line from the inbound it's legal. if he catches it on the offensive side, crosses to the defensive side, and then comes back, it's illegal, and that's precisely what happened.

don't get me wrong, wade was totally clutch and deserved to win, but regardless that was over and back.

modelslashactor said:
if wade catches it behind the line from the inbound it's legal. if he catches it on the offensive side, crosses to the defensive side, and then comes back, it's illegal, and that's precisely what happened.

don't get me wrong, wade was totally clutch and deserved to win, but regardless that was over and back.

well, i dont have tivo to see that, but i will admit the foul call was very controversial...not sure if he deserved those free throws

What is everyone doing to celebrate / make themselves feel better on score release day?

If I do well, I'll venture out to a nice restaurant.
If I do poorly, I'm getting a pint of Ben & Jerry's.

rajad10 said:
he caught the ball on the opposite side and brought it into the active side...what's wrong with that

Eh, it sounds like you know basketball better than me, I won't pretend. I think it was just close. Plus, the officials were a hell of a lot closer to it than I was, and nothing was called, so...

Members don't see this ad :)
SBBunny said:
What is everyone doing to celebrate / make themselves feel better on score release day?

prolly submit my amcas either way right away,
if its above a 33, i'm gonna go get some great steaks somewhere and then go blackout
if its below a 32, im going to sit in my bathroom and blackout

32 or 33, i'll probably just smile and continue wasting time on sdn

SBBunny said:

Hmm...

Barhopping if I do badly.
Barhopping if I do well.
Hopefully scores'll come out Monday.. just in time for Pint Night! :-D

Hooray!

Ummm, okay - that was my funniest typo EVER! :laugh: :laugh:

Want to know what makes it even funnier? I'm a lactation counselor *and* I was nursing my daughter when I typed that. Breasts are always on my mind I guess, :laugh: (and yes I realize how bad that sounds coming from a woman)

oxeye said:

Want to know what makes it even funnier? I'm a lactation counselor *and* I was nursing my daughter when I typed that. Breasts are always on my mind I guess, :laugh: (and yes I realize how bad that sounds coming from a woman)

Wow...you were multi-tasking!!!! :laugh:

Shortjome said:
Hmm...

Barhopping if I do badly.
Barhopping if I do well.
Hopefully scores'll come out Monday.. just in time for Pint Night! :-D

Hooray!

If you're in Nashvegas, I have a feeling we'll be getting wasted at the same bar.

oxeye said:

Now here's a capable woman. She's catching up on SDN, feeding the wee one, AND replying to a post! On top of that, she's gonna be an MD!

Supermom! :thumbup:

Dr Durden said:
If you're in Nashvegas, I have a feeling we'll be getting wasted at the same bar.

Hehe, I'm in Memphis.. Though, I had to take my MCAT at Vandy. I LOVE their campus.

Unfortunately, I had to relax at my hotel with me, myself, and I up at Opryland.. :mad:

Shortjome said:
Hehe, I'm in Memphis.. Though, I had to take my MCAT at Vandy. I LOVE their campus.

Unfortunately, I had to relax at my hotel with me, myself, and I up at Opryland.. :mad:

Trust me, it's like going to school in a park. Didn't mean to be creepy, just that I only know of one worthwhile Pint Night in town on Monday. :)

No one can go to sleep! The post-challenge has been brought up in "Random and only peripherally related." And some are afraid we'll "kick their ass."

But back to score obsessing.

Dr Durden said:
Trust me, it's like going to school in a park. Didn't mean to be creepy, just that I only know of one worthwhile Pint Night in town on Monday. :)

Haha, not creepy. BTW, is your avatar from Fight Club? Curiousity is driving me nuts :p

Yes, it's when they make soap. But it looks chemically related enough that I figured it would be appropriate amongst pre-meds.

Novagir18 said:
I've taken two sleeping pills and I still can't fall asleep....maybe a Nyquil will help.

I tried nyquill earlier...no luck just sitting here sweating and thinking about MCAT...I think i finally figured it out...you know how most doc's have salt and pepper of grey hair???This is how they do it.....they want us to look sophisticated before we start our practice :laugh: :laugh:

Novagir18 said:
I've taken two sleeping pills and I still can't fall asleep....maybe a Nyquil will help.

Not sure how well two sleeping pills and alcohol will mix.. :scared:

How about a bludgeon to the head? Or for something less painful, read through your organic textbook under: "Diels-Alder Mechanism"

(I usually just turn on the ceiling fan and the TV if I can't fall asleep)

doc G said:
I tried nyquill earlier...no luck just sitting here sweating and thinking about MCAT...I think i finally figured it out...you know how most doc's have salt and pepper of grey hair???This is how they do it.....they want us to look sophisticated before we start our practice :laugh: :laugh:

I'm only 20...I totally don't wanna look like i'm 60.

Dr Durden said:
Yes, it's when they make soap. But it looks chemically related enough that I figured it would be appropriate amongst pre-meds.

Hehe, and then they make it go *BOOM!* :smuggrin:

rajad10 said:
same here. maybe i'll put on a fake mustache

Oy.. I'm 23 and I still get seen as a high school student...

Some random guy in the hospital elevator thought I was 16... >.>

Do u think u could sue AAMC for pre-mature aging. Hey if you can get a couple million from suing McDonalds for getting fat, it might be worth a try.

Someone posted about sex earlier...my wife had a baby a few week ago and that takes that option out for me....d*** i cant win for loosing