***Official ASDOH Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Waitlisted

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did Azra answer your emails when you sent in the forms? I haven’t gotten a response

Do you know if it’s ranked?
It is not, I was told last year that they meet up every week or so and vote on the next person to enter when a seat opens up (it keeps new perspectives or something they said)

Reactions: 1 user
I gave them a call right after I received the email and they said the waitlist is not ranked. If there is a spot available in the future, the adcom would get together and review the apps again to pick out a candidate.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I gave them a call right after I received the email and they said the waitlist is not ranked. If there is a spot available in the future, the adcom would get together and review the apps again to pick out a candidate.
I figured. Very stressfull

I just withdrew from the class. I hope that my seat goes to the next deserving candidate. Good luck to you all!

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats on the acceptance!! Happy for you!! Did they mention anything about interviewing new students or filling (possible) open spots off the wait-list?
Than you! Unfortunately they did not. I just know they continually go through the waitlist as spots open.

anyone know how many people make the waitlist, and how many people get accepted off the waitlist?

Hey everyone, I'm not trying to start a debate or have any ill intentions with this post. Just genuinely trying to get insight from my peers in the future (possibly). I am not an anti-vaxer, but I am afraid of the covid vax. I received only one dose (Moderna) and felt very bad for 2 months, so it scared me to take the other dose. Now that it is required for acceptance at ASDOH, I need to get the second dose and the booster. I'm still nervous, especially with some of the things about the booster in the news. It is hard to tell what information is misleading, and it is more the booster that's bothering me, not so much the second dose. Is there anyone else that is feeling the same way? Can any current students in this chat give me insights on possible medical/religious exemptions?