You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***Official ASDOH Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SameWaitlisted
Toothbetold230
New Member
SameSame
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No responseDid Azra answer your emails when you sent in the forms? I haven’t gotten a response
hoopervillenova
New Member
Waitlisted for the second time
araincloud
Full Member
same....i am kinda sad because i kinda wanted to stay instateWaitlisted for the second time
Do you know if it’s ranked?Waitlisted for the second time
araincloud
Full Member
It is not, I was told last year that they meet up every week or so and vote on the next person to enter when a seat opens up (it keeps new perspectives or something they said)Do you know if it’s ranked?
kakalot0208
New Member
I gave them a call right after I received the email and they said the waitlist is not ranked. If there is a spot available in the future, the adcom would get together and review the apps again to pick out a candidate.
hoopervillenova
New Member
No clue, but what throws me off is that they still interview :/Do you know if it’s ranked?
hoopervillenova
New Member
I figured. Very stressfullI gave them a call right after I received the email and they said the waitlist is not ranked. If there is a spot available in the future, the adcom would get together and review the apps again to pick out a candidate.
I thought they were done?No clue, but what throws me off is that they still interview :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hoopervillenova
New Member
From what I know there was one a few weeks backI thought they were done?
Toothbetold230
New Member
Received an acceptance call from Azra today! 😍
hoopervillenova
New Member
Received an acceptance!!
Pretty sure they were done interviewing a month ago.Does anyone knows when interviews end?
I just withdrew from the class. I hope that my seat goes to the next deserving candidate. Good luck to you all!
Just received an acceptance!
Just received an acceptance!
Congrats on the acceptance!! Happy for you!! Did they mention anything about interviewing new students or filling (possible) open spots off the wait-list?
Than you! Unfortunately they did not. I just know they continually go through the waitlist as spots open.Congrats on the acceptance!! Happy for you!! Did they mention anything about interviewing new students or filling (possible) open spots off the wait-list?
happyfeett
New Member
anyone know how many people make the waitlist, and how many people get accepted off the waitlist?
kakalot0208
New Member
Did anyone get accepted off the waitlist this pass few weeks or months?
UmHowdidIGetHere
New Member
Hey everyone, I'm not trying to start a debate or have any ill intentions with this post. Just genuinely trying to get insight from my peers in the future (possibly). I am not an anti-vaxer, but I am afraid of the covid vax. I received only one dose (Moderna) and felt very bad for 2 months, so it scared me to take the other dose. Now that it is required for acceptance at ASDOH, I need to get the second dose and the booster. I'm still nervous, especially with some of the things about the booster in the news. It is hard to tell what information is misleading, and it is more the booster that's bothering me, not so much the second dose. Is there anyone else that is feeling the same way? Can any current students in this chat give me insights on possible medical/religious exemptions?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K