-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official Class of 2021 Thread** !
Started by Gurkhali
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I still feel like I tricked admissions into letting me in somehow
I'm going to wake up one day having snoozed in Orgo lecture
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can finally write in this cause I have an acceptance!! Gonna be a Doctor 🙂
D
deleted706240
Might as well join this thread
My life currently
There were times in school when I'd try and start studying and then go on 3 hour meme rampages.
Post 'em.There were times in school when I'd try and start studying and then go on 3 hour meme rampages.
Post 'em.
Google "old school spiderman meme" and just keep swiping right
Google "old school spiderman meme" and just keep swiping right
Lol I've literally sat reading Spider-Man memes alone for an hour and a half straight before
Lol I've literally sat reading Spider-Man memes alone for an hour and a half straight before
Are you J. Jonah Jameson?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Getting a rejection be like
D
deleted706240
These Spider-Man memes are fantastic. Keep em coming dank meme lords
When your student interviewer is cute
Those nights wondering if despite all the work you've done those minor deficiencies will keep you out of med school
I didn't realize this thread had caught on...I've been ignoring it for weeks thinking it was the imposter thread 😛 So anyways, Haii everyone!
Here's how my emotions played out when I realized I've missed seven pages of meme magic...
Here's how my emotions played out when I realized I've missed seven pages of meme magic...
7
750335
Anyone know why the official II thread was closed twice? Thinking of creating a Post Thanksgiving II Thread to keep up with schools still sending II without having to stalk each school's thread but then if it is just gonna get shut down too then no point lol
Baratheon. I'd say go for it.Anyone know why the official II thread was closed twice? Thinking of creating a Post Thanksgiving II Thread to keep up with schools still sending II without having to stalk each school's thread but then if it is just gonna get shut down too then no point lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damn thread starting to look like a picture book. Pretty soon every page will have its own sound effects. I for one vote to return to using LETTERS and not PICTURES to have a civilized conversation
Bahahaha you had me fooled
I was about to ask for banning rights to this thread so I could throw yo ass out.
I know we haven't even started yet. However, as it stands right now, what field of medicine do y'all see yourselves entering?
7
750335
ENT... but we will see if my board scores agree lolI know we haven't even started yet. However, as it stands right now, what field of medicine do y'all see yourselves entering?
The field of dreamsI know we haven't even started yet. However, as it stands right now, what field of medicine do y'all see yourselves entering?
ENT... but we will see if my board scores agree lol
Definitely sounds like a good place to end up. I think I may want to do trauma. It seems like they always get the interesting stuff.
I'm thinking Emergency Medicine. Who knows though I'm sure I'll change my mind a bunchI know we haven't even started yet. However, as it stands right now, what field of medicine do y'all see yourselves entering?
7
750335
Yeah interesting is what I am staying away from haha I'm not the biggest fan of surgery so not sure how that will work/ hoping to fall in love with it sometime in med school. What else do you like?Definitely sounds like a good place to end up. I think I may want to do trauma. It seems like they always get the interesting stuff.
I'm thinking Emergency Medicine. Who knows though I'm sure I'll change my mind a bunch
I'm sure I will too. It's always fun to think about though.
Definitely! I feel like my view is skewed because the majority of my clinical experience has been in the ER. But for the most part it seems like an awesome field.I'm sure I will too. It's always fun to think about though.
Yeah interesting is what I am staying away from haha I'm not the biggest fan of surgery so not sure how that will work/ hoping to fall in love with it sometime in med school. What else do you like?
I'm sure you'll find multiple things to love. I guess I'm also intrigued by sports medicine and interventional rads. I think I could love almost anything to be honest (except maybe psych or path).
Currently aiming for OB/GYN...but I could see myself in emergency? I thought I might like derm, but shadowing one in LA taught me that 24/7 botox is not for me 😉I know we haven't even started yet. However, as it stands right now, what field of medicine do y'all see yourselves entering?
Currently aiming for OB/GYN...but I could see myself in emergency? I thought I might like derm, but shadowing one in LA taught me that 24/7 botox is not for me 😉
OB sounds awesome. GYN... Not so much. When I shadowed Derm, it was almost completely geriatric cancer screenings. That makes Botox sound like fun in my opinion, haha.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jewish DermatologyI know we haven't even started yet. However, as it stands right now, what field of medicine do y'all see yourselves entering?
For the uninformed: http://www.advancedskinofoc.com/about/Jewish Dermatology
So many moles to shave off, so little time...OB sounds awesome. GYN... Not so much. When I shadowed Derm, it was almost completely geriatric cancer screenings. That makes Botox sound like fun in my opinion, haha.
... You wouldn't happen to be subscribed to /r/MemeEconomy would you?Yes, my children. I approve of this dank meme exchange. But it's time to diversify our memes.
![]()
More than "Jewish Dermatologist," the lack of basic editing on this page makes me cringeFor the uninformed: http://www.advancedskinofoc.com/about/
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 568