**Official Class of 2021 Thread** !

Started by Gurkhali
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Paranoid that the acceptance was a mistake/dream haha. Plus every time I see the "Congratulations..." message, it makes me excited again LOL.

When going to interviews, I'm paranoid until I see my nametag at the table there. Until then, I have the lingering fear they messed up the email, or I imagined it lol
 
When going to interviews, I'm paranoid until I see my nametag at the table there. Until then, I have the lingering fear they messed up the email, or I imagined it lol
I was convinced at my Albany interview that I had the wrong date
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This happens to me all the time. I get there and I'm like **** what if I was completely wrong about the date. I usually save to calendar and don't go back to the II email.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

One of my interviews had multiple campuses and I interviewed at one of the satellite campuses. The main campus sent an email that said "if you picked an interview at the satellite they will contact you with interview day info." Never got any info, showed up at 8:00 after trying in vain to get information by calling the campuses, and no one was around. Thought somehow I was going to end up not interviewing. Turned out the day didn't start till 10:30 at that school.
 
One of my interviews had multiple campuses and I interviewed at one of the satellite campuses. The main campus sent an email that said "if you picked an interview at the satellite they will contact you with interview day info." Never got any info, showed up at 8:00 after trying in vain to get information by calling the campuses, and no one was around. Thought somehow I was going to end up not interviewing. Turned out the day didn't start till 10:30 at that school.

Lol! I would have had a panic attack for sure. Or by 10 I probably would have left the campus already. Not a great way to start an interview day!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
One of my interviews had multiple campuses and I interviewed at one of the satellite campuses. The main campus sent an email that said "if you picked an interview at the satellite they will contact you with interview day info." Never got any info, showed up at 8:00 after trying in vain to get information by calling the campuses, and no one was around. Thought somehow I was going to end up not interviewing. Turned out the day didn't start till 10:30 at that school.

that's so unprofessional on their part.
 
I had a love-hate relationship with that chocolate muffin that was eyeing me this morning. It won and it was deliciousss.

Just thought I would share my love life to you folks. Sense of community and what not.

CV74Y6iXIAAcZg2.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad