You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Official CSPM Class of 2010 Thread
Started by do-ca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
jonpaul said:HEY do-ca
I've been accepted at CSPM too! WHO are ya? why CSPM?
I am in LA and have graduated from USC last year. I have been doing research for the past year in pharmacology.
I am 26. What about you? What are your stats. Oh, and I'm a girl...lol. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do-ca said:I am in LA and have graduated from USC last year. I have been doing research for the past year in pharmacology.
I am 26. What about you? What are your stats. Oh, and I'm a girl...lol. 🙂
Hey,
I'm going to DMU next year, looking forward to meeting everyone!
Congrats to everyone here on their acceptances. Good luck with everything.
D
Dr_Feelgood
MarquetteGuy said:Hey,
I'm going to DMU next year, looking forward to meeting everyone!
MarquetteGuy, CSPM is California School of Podiatric Medicine. It is confusing w/ CPMS, the College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery. So you won't meet any of these people unless you see them at a national meeting. 😉
Dr_Feelgood said:MarquetteGuy, CSPM is California School of Podiatric Medicine. It is confusing w/ CPMS, the College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery. So you won't meet any of these people unless you see them at a national meeting. 😉
Dr. Feelgood saves the day.
ALthough there really is so little action on this forum that we could use the input from everyone else. Otherwise me and the other guy will die a slow death from lack of podiatrists over here.
do-ca said:Dr. Feelgood saves the day.
ALthough there really is so little action on this forum that we could use the input from everyone else. Otherwise me and the other guy will die a slow death from lack of podiatrists over here.
Its good to see some more people from la like myself representing cali. I'll be there for this august. Im pretty excited!
lafootdoc said:Its good to see some more people from la like myself representing cali. I'll be there for this august. Im pretty excited!
Oops, my mistake. Thanks for the correction.
do-ca said:To lafootdoc and jonpaul; what are your stats?
Why CSPM? Although I can guess why- it the best! 🙂
My stats were 3.2 gpa overall and science. I also took my DAT and and scored a 19. What really helped was all the extra science classes i took like cell bio, anatomy, genetics, physiology, embryo and like 4 other science classes. That and the fact that I pretty much pimped my interview...lol.
lafootdoc said:My stats were 3.2 gpa overall and science. I also took my DAT and and scored a 19. What really helped was all the extra science classes i took like cell bio, anatomy, genetics, physiology, embryo and like 4 other science classes. That and the fact that I pretty much pimped my interview...lol.
So, jonpaul are you really going to CSPM or DMU?
lafootdoc, nice stats. Way to rep socal. 🙂
Hi everyone,
Congrats on all of your acceptances. I will be applying to CSPM this September. Any suggestions for me? Why did you chose podiatric medicine over other careers? Why did you chose CSPM? I chose it because it was close to home. Does anyone know what their passing rates on the board exams are? Thanks!
Congrats on all of your acceptances. I will be applying to CSPM this September. Any suggestions for me? Why did you chose podiatric medicine over other careers? Why did you chose CSPM? I chose it because it was close to home. Does anyone know what their passing rates on the board exams are? Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad