Official CSPM Class of 2010 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

do-ca

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To all of us that are attending CSPM in 2010, congrats!

Hope to see you all in August.

Just trying to start some school spirit. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

HEY do-ca
I've been accepted at CSPM too! WHO are ya? why CSPM?

jonpaul said:
HEY do-ca
I've been accepted at CSPM too! WHO are ya? why CSPM?

I am in LA and have graduated from USC last year. I have been doing research for the past year in pharmacology.

I am 26. What about you? What are your stats. Oh, and I'm a girl...lol. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
do-ca said:
I am in LA and have graduated from USC last year. I have been doing research for the past year in pharmacology.

I am 26. What about you? What are your stats. Oh, and I'm a girl...lol. :)

Hey,
I'm going to DMU next year, looking forward to meeting everyone!

MarquetteGuy said:
Hey,
I'm going to DMU next year, looking forward to meeting everyone!

MarquetteGuy, CSPM is California School of Podiatric Medicine. It is confusing w/ CPMS, the College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery. So you won't meet any of these people unless you see them at a national meeting. ;)

Dr_Feelgood said:
MarquetteGuy, CSPM is California School of Podiatric Medicine. It is confusing w/ CPMS, the College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery. So you won't meet any of these people unless you see them at a national meeting. ;)

Dr. Feelgood saves the day.

ALthough there really is so little action on this forum that we could use the input from everyone else. Otherwise me and the other guy will die a slow death from lack of podiatrists over here.

do-ca said:
Dr. Feelgood saves the day.

ALthough there really is so little action on this forum that we could use the input from everyone else. Otherwise me and the other guy will die a slow death from lack of podiatrists over here.

Its good to see some more people from la like myself representing cali. I'll be there for this august. Im pretty excited!

lafootdoc said:
Its good to see some more people from la like myself representing cali. I'll be there for this august. Im pretty excited!

Oops, my mistake. Thanks for the correction.

To lafootdoc and jonpaul; what are your stats?

Why CSPM? Although I can guess why- it the best! :)

do-ca said:
To lafootdoc and jonpaul; what are your stats?

Why CSPM? Although I can guess why- it the best! :)

My stats were 3.2 gpa overall and science. I also took my DAT and and scored a 19. What really helped was all the extra science classes i took like cell bio, anatomy, genetics, physiology, embryo and like 4 other science classes. That and the fact that I pretty much pimped my interview...lol.

lafootdoc said:
My stats were 3.2 gpa overall and science. I also took my DAT and and scored a 19. What really helped was all the extra science classes i took like cell bio, anatomy, genetics, physiology, embryo and like 4 other science classes. That and the fact that I pretty much pimped my interview...lol.

So, jonpaul are you really going to CSPM or DMU?

lafootdoc, nice stats. Way to rep socal. :)

Is anyone on here going to the July 15th open house?

Just curious...

Hi everyone,

Congrats on all of your acceptances. I will be applying to CSPM this September. Any suggestions for me? Why did you chose podiatric medicine over other careers? Why did you chose CSPM? I chose it because it was close to home. Does anyone know what their passing rates on the board exams are? Thanks!