Official: Drexel MSP entering Fall 2006

Started by Lollypru
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lollypru

Lollypru
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey out there... just thought it could be nice to have an official thread for entering MSP students, hopefully I didn't miss another thread! I saw a few smaller ones full of questions and a few people going. Come join! 🙂



ps - By "Fall 2006" I really mean August, wow it starts soon.
 
Lollypru said:
Hey out there... just thought it could be nice to have an official thread for entering MSP students, hopefully I didn't miss another thread! I saw a few smaller ones full of questions and a few people going. Come join! 🙂



ps - By "Fall 2006" I really mean August, wow it starts soon.

Don't forget to drop by and say hello at the forum Drexel is hosting for accepted and confirmed students. If you have no idea what I am talkin' about PM me.
 
Bump! 😀

Edit: Just bumping the post to get more replies
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PegasisGMS said:
Don't forget to drop by and say hello at the forum Drexel is hosting for accepted and confirmed students. If you have no idea what I am talkin' about PM me.

Where is the forum? I tried the drexel portalone groups, but cant find a forum.