-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**
Started by dunkind
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
UOP INTERVIEW! 😀😀😀😀😀 You can see all my stats/dates on Pre-Dents.
I picked Oct 21. They also gave me Nov 1 and Nov 4 to choose from. Hope to see some of you there 🙂
congrats. do you know in what order they send out invites? my mailing date with DAT was 8/20, before yours.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats. do you know in what order they send out invites? my mailing date with DAT was 8/20, before yours.
I'm not sure. Maybe it's in the order of app received (not necessarily with DAT scores, because I know UOP will just place the app on hold if there are no DAT scores yet). What was your mailing date without DAT?
i'm not sure. Maybe it's in the order of app received (not necessarily with dat scores, because i know uop will just place the app on hold if there are no dat scores yet). What was your mailing date without dat?
7/30
7/30
Oh ok. Mine was 7/16 without DAT. You have awesome stats; I'm sure your call is coming soon

Sigh, I'm beginning to freak out.
My complete mailing date was 7/23, and I got three interviews over the timespan of August...
However, after Aug 25th, its been silent ever since. Schools that I thought I would have a chance at are also silent. I hate this. FML🙁
I am with ya...I really have no idea what's going on.
Anyway, hopefully this is just sort of temporary darkness, before the dawn.
Let's cheer up!
Last edited:
Same here, heard from 4 in August and NOTHING since. Its killin me
Michigan invite!!
received the email from Tracy today.
Congrats suhshi! I also got an email from Tracy today. I RSVPed and have yet to hear back confirming that I am set to go on October 15th but am nonetheless happy. I got an invite from MWU-Glendale about a month ago and have spent some time reading this thread and wondering where my other invites were and finally got my second. Keep the faith and be patient, everyone!
University of Louisville interview invite today via email
Before Louisville gave you an invite did they post anything in your school decision box? I completed their secondary and received an e-mail that every thing was complete, but they did not post anything in the school decision box.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UOP INTERVIEW! 😀😀😀😀😀 You can see all my stats/dates on Pre-Dents.
I picked Oct 21. They also gave me Nov 1 and Nov 4 to choose from. Hope to see some of you there 🙂
Congrats girl! I think we had our DAT scores updated at about the same time (although yours are obviously better). Man I want a call from UOP!!!!!!
UOP INTERVIEW! 😀😀😀😀😀 You can see all my stats/dates on Pre-Dents.
I picked Oct 21. They also gave me Nov 1 and Nov 4 to choose from. Hope to see some of you there 🙂
Congrats namiee!
i want UOP...
Washington secondary and Colorado interview!
Yay UOP one of my top choices!
Yay UOP one of my top choices!
congrats,
which one are you going to?
Before Louisville gave you an invite did they post anything in your school decision box? I completed their secondary and received an e-mail that every thing was complete, but they did not post anything in the school decision box.
Louisville is still blank under "school decisions" on my AADSAS page.
Colorado interview invite today via email
congrats,
which one are you going to?
Hmm, I'm going to all of them. Its just that I put the 1st for all them, because I couldn't recall the dates off the top of my head. Plus I'm to lazy to look it up again -_-
The months are correct though -_-
Hmm, I'm going to all of them. Its just that I put the 1st for all them, because I couldn't recall the dates off the top of my head. Plus I'm to lazy to look it up again -_-
The months are correct though -_-
what was your mailing batch twoanyonedara?
what was your mailing batch twoanyonedara?
July 9th sent; however, my App wasn't complete until the July 23rd. (three lagging LOR)
I just got my FIRST invite!!!! Colorado baby!!!! 😍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UF interview - 8/20
U Conn. Interview- 10/15
NYU Interview- 10/18
Iowa interview- 11/1
New Jersey interview- 11/19
U. Colorado Interview- 11/20
Case interview- need to schedule
Nova interview- 1/5
8 interviews already wow! congrats!I just got my FIRST invite!!!! Colorado baby!!!! 😍
congrats iluv! I was waiting your post on this thread! 😀
UF interview - 8/20
U Conn. Interview- 10/15
NYU Interview- 10/18
Iowa interview- 11/1
New Jersey interview- 11/19
U. Colorado Interview- 11/20
Case interview- need to schedule
Nova interview- 1/5
Linden mine sharing your stats?
RedDevil did you hear from NYU yet? I think you are canadian correct?
UBuffalo for Oct 15 and U Maryland Oct 6, both via email today/yesterday, NY resident
congrats!! were you placed under continuing review for buffalo before you got an interview invite? thanks!
RedDevil did you hear from NYU yet? I think you are canadian correct?
No I did not hear anything from NYU yet...
and Yes, I'm Canadian.
So I assume you're Canadian too?
Thanks reddevil. I am so happy right now. I was starting to get really sad, so everyone that's still waiting, just keep your heads up. It'll happen!
I just got my FIRST invite!!!! Colorado baby!!!! 😍
congrats!!
UPenn interview invite today 😀😀😀
Nice. Completed app mailing date?
Congrats girl! I think we had our DAT scores updated at about the same time (although yours are obviously better). Man I want a call from UOP!!!!!!
Congrats namiee!
i want UOP...
Thanks!! 🙂 I'm sure you guys will be called soon!


Twoanyonedara....2NE1 fan by any chance? 😛 Hope to see you at the UOP interview. We can talk K-pop. Hahaha.
UPenn interview invite today 😀😀😀
Congrats! amp, may I please ask the letter date for your invitation?
Nice. Completed app mailing date?
My application was sent to Penn on 8/20 and the mailing date on the invitation was 9/13. Good luck to you!! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My application was sent to Penn on 8/20 and the mailing date on the invitation was 9/13. Good luck to you!! 🙂
Uh oh i think i was passed over. What was the postmark date for ur app complete letter? Mine was sept 1 and my mailing was 8/20 but i sent in my secondAry a few days after.
Uh oh i think i was passed over. What was the postmark date for ur app complete letter? Mine was sept 1 and my mailing was 8/20 but i sent in my secondAry a few days after.
8/25 was my app complete letter... I sent my secondary in right away so they could have gotten to it a little sooner... You have awesome stats (I looked at your predents) 🙂 I would say "don't worry too much", but lets be real... we all have been worrying, at least a little!!... Hopefully you hear back soon!.. and maybe my mail just got to me faster, who knows!
Linden mine sharing your stats?
Thanks Red!
GPA: 3.9
sGPA: 3.9
Bio: 20
GC: 24
OC: 20
RC: 24
QR: 15
PAT:21
TS: 22
AA: 21
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 80K