-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**
Started by dunkind
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
BU interview invite via email!!!
Interview Invite from the University of Oklahoma, September 25th !! 🙂🙂
How did your Oklahoma invite come? It is one of my top schools, so I am waiting to hear from them.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uh.... I got Nova today. But not BU or Mid-IL WTH!!!!
I can only tell myself, no news=good news🙁
Found out from 3 today:
BU interview - email
Pitt interview - email
Temple interview - email
Hearing from 3 schools in one day is awesome! 😱👍
Congrats to everyone who got interviews today! 😀
What mailing batch is nyu on?
Mine got mailed out 7/30
I can only tell myself, no news=good news🙁
Oo. Sorry I just woke up and saw the interview. So I was still pretty groggy. It didn't kick in till later.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woot. UPitt today!
Did you just hear now?
Congrats, by the way! 😀👍
Did you just hear now?
Congrats, by the way! 😀👍
Thanks. This makes up for the rejection I got on Friday. I got the email around noon today.
Is it routine for University of Michigan applicants to receive "Wolverine Access" ? Or could it possibly indicate your application is having some progression ?
Thanks
I would like to think it means progression. I got my "Wolverine Access" email on July 28th and then was invited for an interview on Sept. 2nd. Hopefully you will get an interview soon.😀
I have barely heard from anywhere and im gettin hella worried
1 Interview from Indiana (Now on waiting list because all slots filled)
Rejection from Case
Submitted 7/15
Mailing Date 7/30
oGPA 3.07
sGPA 2.80
Completed M.S. Biochemistry/Molecular Biology GPA: 3.81
DAT (TS/AA/PAT): 20/20/20
1 Interview from Indiana (Now on waiting list because all slots filled)
Rejection from Case
Submitted 7/15
Mailing Date 7/30
oGPA 3.07
sGPA 2.80
Completed M.S. Biochemistry/Molecular Biology GPA: 3.81
DAT (TS/AA/PAT): 20/20/20
I have barely heard from anywhere and im gettin hella worried
1 Interview from Indiana (Now on waiting list because all slots filled)
Rejection from Case
Submitted 7/15
Mailing Date 7/30
oGPA 3.07
sGPA 2.80
Completed M.S. Biochemistry/Molecular Biology GPA: 3.81
DAT (TS/AA/PAT): 20/20/20
i feel ya alldayyy, i have one interview at umdnj which i am very happy about. but it's scarey/depressing when you see others getting 3 in one day. dont loose hope tho!!!
No changes/invites for me today 🙁.
No changes/invites for me today 🙁.
well, 1mins to 5:00pm PST. I guess we have go through a sleepless night...Again🙁
I searched, but can't find an interview thread from last year. Anyone?
I'm a little bit jealous of the BU, Maryland, and midwest-il interviews peeps have been gettin
well, 1mins to 5:00pm PST. I guess we have go through a sleepless night...Again🙁
or we can stay up again, till 3am looking for things on sdn (refreshing the page) that give us a glimmer of hope that tomorrow we will hear some awesome news!!! keep the faith!!!
or we can stay up again, till 3am looking for things on sdn (refreshing the page) that give us a glimmer of hope that tomorrow we will hear some awesome news!!! keep the faith!!!
Hahah I like this idea!! 😛
It's ok guys. It's nice to know we aren't suffering alone

i feel ya alldayyy, i have one interview at umdnj which i am very happy about. but it's scarey/depressing when you see others getting 3 in one day. dont loose hope tho!!!
Thx Snaggletoof, congrats on ur interview at UMDNJ! haha it is i hate this waiting game! i cant relax at all 🙁
How did your Oklahoma invite come? It is one of my top schools, so I am waiting to hear from them.
I called them today, and they said that they were going to contact me soon. So, they went ahead and scheduled me the interview. They also told me that there is no interviews after mid November, so the whole class would be filled by December 1st.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still nothing, I'm getting so jealous, seriously I need to have SDN blocked. So I'm hoping that for those of us who were 100% complete in August, we will just hear from every school all on the same day, sometime soon hopefully. That would be exciting wouldn't it?
Uh.... I got Nova today. But not BU or Mid-IL WTH!!!!
when did you send in your secondary?
if you don't mind how are your stats like?
Still nothing, I'm getting so jealous, seriously I need to have SDN blocked. So I'm hoping that for those of us who were 100% complete in August, we will just hear from every school all on the same day, sometime soon hopefully. That would be exciting wouldn't it?
"I need to have SDN blocked." LMAO 🤣
Still nothing, I'm getting so jealous, seriously I need to have SDN blocked. So I'm hoping that for those of us who were 100% complete in August, we will just hear from every school all on the same day, sometime soon hopefully. That would be exciting wouldn't it?
Agreed. I was complete in august too but checking this forum + email + aadsas like im some 7/3'er.
Someone on predents has a ucla interview?
And he/she is out of state too! :O
Oh well if this is true then that means UCLA has started reviewing apps already. The sooner the better imo 👍
Just received an interview invite from UMDNJ. None of my recommendation letters are sent in yet and I still got invited. I thought I have no chance this cycle due to LoE problem. I'm looking forward to visiting the school.
And he/she is out of state too! :O
Oh well if this is true then that means UCLA has started reviewing apps already. The sooner the better imo 👍
well did you look at that guys profile? Its kinda weird. this is is third year applying altho hes already gotten into dental school from the last cycle. I dont kno what he did between the last cycle and this cycle that was so baller tho because he seems to be getting interviewed everywhere this year (Columbia, OSU, UCLA, Oklahoma, San Antonio and UOP).
Upitt interview yesterday around noon via email. 😀
Date designated: 7/25
Mailing date: 8/6
Date designated: 7/25
Mailing date: 8/6
Maryland this morning, secondary received and submitted yesterday.
Maryland this morning, secondary received and submitted yesterday.
congrats, email?
Yep.congrats, email?
Just setup my IDEP - Creighton interview today! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone going to interview at Columbia this weekend?
I'll be there Friday!
Oklahoma 🙂. Boomer Sooner.
How did they notify you? I have been on the website to check where all of our stuff is, but I still haven't had any scores uploaded or anything. Does the OUHSC site say anything for you?
Has anyone's UCSF's Aadsas status changed from additional info to complete yet?
Mine hasn't. It has been "additional info" since 08/26/10. I am so sick of waiting :-(
I know my application is not considered early by any means, but it seems like pre-december interview dates at schools I have applied to are running out :-(
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 80K