You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**
Started by dunkind
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haha! I hope it would work for every school I applied to!

I got an interview to Indiana U yesterday🙂! This is with faxed DAT scores since I took it the 7th. Is a later interview date technically worse? I signed up for a weekend date due to school but they are the last interview dates. Has anyone else had interview invites based on fax reports? Also do you think if my scores are sent out say in 2 weeks I have missed the boat? I'm totally starting to freak out.
(PS I check my email about 200 times a day it is getting pretty sad haha)
(PS I check my email about 200 times a day it is getting pretty sad haha)
haha! I hope it would work for every school I applied to!![]()
dude congrats. when was ur mailing date?
I called them to confirm receipt of my new scores. And they said I am being invited for an interview based on my old scores! Like 30 mins ago!
What were your old scores that you were offered an interview on? Congrats!
Nope, I'm a FL resident.
How did Louisville contact you about the interview invite? Email?
i am not a Cal resident. and mailing date is 7/9. also my scores can be found on ma breakdown.
i am not a Cal resident. and mailing date is 7/9. also my scores can be found on ma breakdown.
I feel like we were the only ones to get interview invites from western today which is weird
i am not a Cal resident. and mailing date is 7/9. also my scores can be found on ma breakdown.
oh so guess they didnt call ppl for invite for 7/9 mailing date people yet
By email yesterday morningHow did Louisville contact you about the interview invite? Email?
I feel like we were the only ones to get interview invites from western today which is weird
Dude I think they only called u. I just got lucky to call them at the right time! haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the invite today as well. How did you schedule it? I havent recieved anything other than a notification on AADSAS.Nova scheduled for Oct. 28th!!! 😀
I'm sure its still there I wouldnt trust the website so much. I emailed them early on and they said they've received my DAT scores but didnt update it on the website till about 3 weeks after that
well i called an apparently they dont, aghh time to send again
i am not a Cal resident. and mailing date is 7/9. also my scores can be found on ma breakdown.
I can't find your breakdown...can you please share your old DAT score? Thanks you 🙂
I can't find your breakdown...can you please share your old DAT score? Thanks you 🙂
New 2011 predents is up! You guys should all make profiles to avoid stuff like this 😛. And also that way we can keep track of app stats.
I can't find your breakdown...can you please share your old DAT score? Thanks you 🙂
2009
PA-14
QR-16
RC-17
Bio-18
GC-21
OC-23
TS-21
AA-19
I got the invite today as well. How did you schedule it? I havent recieved anything other than a notification on AADSAS.
Just call the school and they'll direct you to Keatta or anyone who's in charge.
does that mean if i submitted ~8/15 and didn't hear anything today that i'm prolly not gonna??
Absolutely not! I don't know why I got invited for an interview so quickly but there is absolutely no reason for you to lose hope so quickly. The application/interview process is really long and definitely emotionally trying. You gotta stay positive and give it some more time. Good luck!
UNLV rejected...T.T
UNLV rejected...T.T
That sucks man. What was your mailing date and what is your GPA?
UNLV rejected...T.T
Wow - you got pretty good scores. How did UNLV notify you? What state are you hailing from?
Those scores are comparable to mine and I haven't heard anything yet.
Got the email from western confirming the interview and what not today
UNLV rejected...T.T
mind share gpa and other status? This is tough....
That sucks man. What was your mailing date and what is your GPA?
7/9; gpa=too low(<3.3); california
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview to UNLV today via email
Interview to Midwestern AZ like 2 weeks ago
Rejected to Case Western
20AA/21TS/26PA
Interview to Midwestern AZ like 2 weeks ago
Rejected to Case Western
20AA/21TS/26PA
7/9; gpa=too low(<3.3); california
is a gpa < 3.3 for UNLV an automatic reject?!
Interview to UNLV today via email
Interview to Midwestern AZ like 2 weeks ago
Rejected to Case Western
20AA/21TS/26PA
Rejected based on your GPA, you think?
Interview to UNLV today via email
Interview to Midwestern AZ like 2 weeks ago
Rejected to Case Western
20AA/21TS/26PA
Congrats on getting an interview from UNLV.
How long ago did you receive the email that you file is completed and is passed to admission staff from UNLV ?
What is your GPA and are you from Nevada ?
is a gpa < 3.3 for UNLV an automatic reject?!
I highly doubt that because I think a 3.4 is "competitive" for them (according to website). Must be something there, maybe you don't have the proper pre-reqs?
My mailing date was 8/6/10. I applied to Case, Louisville, Kentucky, Ohio State, and Penn.
So far...
Case: Haven't heard anything. Does anyone know how they contact you? I'm in a transitional period moving between two places and I feel like if it's through snail mail I won't get it.
UL: Email says app is complete, nothing yet. The invite through email so this is nice
UK: "Received/Waiting Additional Information" according to AADSAS. My app should be complete though. Just waiting. I believe they'll send additional info through email.
OSU: "Received/Waiting Additional Information" according to AADSAS. Everything is complete though including supplemental. Just a waiting period now. I believe they haven't sent out interview invites to anyone yet.
Penn: Check cashed, application should be complete. Hopefully they contact through email. Haven't had any email correspondance yet.
I really hope that these schools above contact me through email. My residence situation is just a big mess right now and is extremely transient (moving out of current residence in a week and moving into a new residence a week later; parents also moving out of current residence soon).
I guess I'll have to make some calls.
I received an interview invite from Case via AADSAS. Then, the school mailed me an interview packet.
I haven't heard anything from UK in a while. I hope sometime soon. 🙂
Interview to UNLV today via email
Interview to Midwestern AZ like 2 weeks ago
Rejected to Case Western
20AA/21TS/26PA
Wow, I got the reverse - an interview at case but rejected from UNLV. Lol.
Guess this just goes to show that you need great stats, but there is some unseen or "luck" type element in the whole application process.
Congrats on your invites.
I just saw in AADSAS that case invited me for and interview. Do i wait until i get it in the mail or should i call to schedule the date.
jacas, how long did it take to change from "under review" to "invite for interview" ?
Mine changed to "under review" today and hope I can hear from them soon...🙂
RedDevil, i never had "under review" status, it just went straight to "invite for interview"
when was your mailing date? Mine was 8/6 for Case...
BTW congrats for Columbia and Case interviews!!!
Thanks!! My mailing date was 7/2 but my letters of recommendation were sent 8/6 and i think they received them last week. The only thing is i think case is only giving out interviews after December 1st now because the earlier spots have been taken. Good luck, hope you hear something soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks!! My mailing date was 7/2 but my letters of recommendation were sent 8/6 and i think they received them last week. The only thing is i think case is only giving out interviews after December 1st now because the earlier spots have been taken. Good luck, hope you hear something soon.
Ahh I see 😀
Thanks! I really want to hear something from Case, hopefully the good one 😀
Interview Invite to Minnesota!!!!!! Been waiting so long to say that😀
Congrats!!! I remember that you really wanted that interview from Minnesota 😀
10 days delayed compared to last year lol
Again, Congrats!!!
I got an invite to Minnesota!
I'm so happy!!! 😍
Congrats PreDent11![]()
Congrats MrBeans and PreDent11. All of your 'freaking out' posts made me nervous for you!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 78K

