You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**
Started by dunkind
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
umkc first interview round invite!🙂
Same here! 🙂
It brightened my day...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected based on your GPA, you think?
yea im pretty sure. Science is 3.2 Overall is 3.41.
Congrats on getting an interview from UNLV.
How long ago did you receive the email that you file is completed and is passed to admission staff from UNLV ?
What is your GPA and are you from Nevada ?
email saying file complete was July 21
GPA 3.41 overall, science 3.2
From Utah, went to their simcourse though, probably helped.
So, question for everyone... I'm checking my email constantly, just waiting for Louisville to send me something. I got an email saying my app was complete on 7/23. But I haven't heard a thing since then.
Here are my stats:
Science GPA: 3.83
Non-Science GPA: 3.72
AA/TS/PAT - 20/19/26
Any thoughts or advice?
My cousin is going to Louisville right now and said they just started inviting for out of state interviews.
email saying file complete was July 21
GPA 3.41 overall, science 3.2
From Utah, went to their simcourse though, probably helped.
Thank you and Congratulation.
finally got a secondary for UCLA...
i'm sure they send it to all their applicants if they meet minimal requirements. do y'all think so?
i'm sure they send it to all their applicants if they meet minimal requirements. do y'all think so?
My cousin is going to Louisville right now and said they just started inviting for out of state interviews.
Yay, so there's hope for those of us who haven't heard from Louisville yet! I took my clinical boards at Louisville a few years back and loved it there! Great city too.
UPenn interview - 8/23 Snail mail
Congrats, mail hasn't come yet today, but I've got my fingers crossed. When was your app complete, including secondary? And what's your GPA, if you don't mind.
-
Last edited:
Same here! 🙂
It brightened my day...
Very nice. Are you from Missouri?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UPenn interview - 8/23 Snail mail
For those who get an interview invitation from UPENN, how are you supposed to make an interview schedule? Do they give an interview date or do you have to contact them and set up the appointment? I am out of town and waiting for hearing from them.
Yay, so there's hope for those of us who haven't heard from Louisville yet! I took my clinical boards at Louisville a few years back and loved it there! Great city too.
Same here. Haven't gotten the email like others, but hopefully will still hear from Louisville. Heard the program is really welcoming to non traditional applicants. Keep our fingers crossed.
for those who got interview invites from columbia, when did you guys see the "Application complete" on the AADSAS?
I'm just curious cuz my mailing date was 7/9 and it just showed up today...
Oh, plus, I received an e-mail from UCSF that they received my secondary app and it's now under review 🙂
when did you send in your UCSFs?
Same here. Haven't gotten the email like others, but hopefully will still hear from Louisville. Heard the program is really welcoming to non traditional applicants. Keep our fingers crossed.
Sweet. I'm definitely nontraditional...been out of school for a few years and working as an RDH, which I love! Good luck to you!
Interview at Loma Linda via AADSAS!
Invited for Interview to Loma Linda through AADSAS
Invited for Interview to Loma Linda through AADSAS
hey, when did you turn in your secondary?
July 27th i think
July 27th i think
okay cool, because i just recently turned in the secondary for LLU. do you think i'll get an interview?
+ 1 on the Loma Interview invite!!!! Man it feels good after checking aadsas every hour to finally see another one!!!!👍
Invited for Interview to Loma Linda through AADSAS
do you happen to be 7th day adventist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UPenn interview via snail mail today!!😀😀😀
when was your mailing date? thanks
No Im not SDA, and i submitted my secondary a few weeks ago. I cant recall the exact date I sent it.
nope, not SDAdo you happen to be 7th day adventist?
for those who got interview invites from columbia, when did you guys see the "Application complete" on the AADSAS?
I'm just curious cuz my mailing date was 7/9 and it just showed up today...
Oh, plus, I received an e-mail from UCSF that they received my secondary app and it's now under review 🙂
It didn't show up until yesterday for me.. and it just said "Invited for inerview"
Before my interview invite, nothing showed up on AADSAS for Columbia, nor did I receive an app complete email or anything. the invite was the first i heard from them
--PS PLEASE MAKE PREDENTS ACCOUNTS EVERYONE!! 😀 The more members, the more accurate the data 🙂 and we don't have to keep doing the "what are your stats?" deal on sdn
Got secondary from UW
Louisville invite through email this afternoon!
Mind sharing your mailing date and what not?
Recieved a snailmail today from penn saying my application was complete and being reviewed and that interviews run from late sept till march... hmm

penn isnt even listed in my aadsas school decisions but umdnj isnt either and i got an interview there. weird.

penn isnt even listed in my aadsas school decisions but umdnj isnt either and i got an interview there. weird.
UPenn interview via snail mail today!!😀😀😀
cab, when did you complete your app. did you get a snail mail first saying you were under review?
Why is no one getting phone calls for interviews from Western recently?
cab, when did you complete your app. did you get a snail mail first saying you were under review?
i mailed out my 2ndary way early even before my primary went out (7/9) since it's available very early in june. and i got a packet from upenn sometime in july (post marked 7/15) telling me they have everything and today got snail mail for interview post marked 8/21
Midwestern - Illinois: invited to fill out supplemental app a few weeks ago
UMKC: 1st round interview invite today by email!!
Congratulations! Are you from KC? If not I am willing to share hotel and other expenses. Lemme know if interested! for UMKC interview!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! I was wondering if u cud share your mailing date🙂 and whether u r instate!Got secondary from UW
Congrats! I was wondering if u cud share your mailing date🙂 and whether u r instate!
No prob. I was the 7/2 date and I'm from Washington. Good luck!
Recieved a snailmail today from penn saying my application was complete and being reviewed and that interviews run from late sept till march... hmm
penn isnt even listed in my aadsas school decisions but umdnj isnt either and i got an interview there. weird.
Me too. Did you notice that the letter says they don't update the AADSAS portal? Anyway, I'm wondering if Penn does their mail in batches, cause my app complete letter was dated Aug 20, which seems to be when a lot of other people's app complete or interview letters were sent. I'm just wondering how long it will be if they were to invite me for an interview immediately, (versus later in the cycle).
i mailed out my 2ndary way early even before my primary went out (7/9) since it's available very early in june. and i got a packet from upenn sometime in july (post marked 7/15) telling me they have everything and today got snail mail for interview post marked 8/21
NICE! CONGRATS 👍
Me too. Did you notice that the letter says they don't update the AADSAS portal? Anyway, I'm wondering if Penn does their mail in batches, cause my app complete letter was dated Aug 20, which seems to be when a lot of other people's app complete or interview letters were sent. I'm just wondering how long it will be if they were to invite me for an interview immediately, (versus later in the cycle).
partially a crap shoot i think. i kinda feel like if they were really interested in me i would have been in the first round of interviews since the 2 sets of letters went out at the same time. oh well. dont give up hope. if you look at predents from last year, there are people who submitted in june and were interviewed in late late oct to late nov and got accepted dec 1st. stiff competition that all.

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 79K