Official Interview Invites for the c/o 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS)

Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS)
 
Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS)

Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS)

congrats orca2011!!!! :luck:😍
 
Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/03, OOS)

Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh ok so it's the same 'early interview' time slots? So exciting!!!! When do you think you'll go?

I'm thinking either November 17, 18, 28, or 29. Not quite sure yet!

Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/03, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I 12/16, OOS)

Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, I 11/18, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS)
 
Last edited:
Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/03, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS)

Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS)

Congrats to everyone so far! 😍
 
Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/03, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS)

Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS)

Woohoo!
 
Last edited:
Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/03, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS)

Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS)

Woohoo!
 
Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/03, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS)

Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS)

Iowa State:
emetty90 (email 10/31, IS), SomeDayDoctor (email 10/31, I 11/13, OOS)
 
Oh, exciting. Last year, I was happy to post here - this year, I'm happy I don't have to. (But even happier to not post in the 'rejected' thread, lol.)

Congrats guys!

And whoever goes next... put it in alphabetical order, mmkay? :d
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
totally jealous of all y'all 🙁

Agree, but refreshing SDN/email won't make the admissions cogs turn any faster 🙄. Just got to wait patiently and cross our fingers (and toes, etc) for now. Voodoo ill-advised 😛.

/remembering how much I hate admissions stress from undergrad right about ... now.
 
Agree, but refreshing SDN/email won't make the admissions cogs turn any faster 🙄. Just got to wait patiently and cross our fingers (and toes, etc) for now. Voodoo ill-advised 😛.

/remembering how much I hate admissions stress from undergrad right about ... now.

haha. man oh man i hated undergrad admissions stress....my sister is applying to colleges right now and takes me back to that. but it kinda helps to be suffering through it all with her too 🙄
 
I triple second that. Getting slightly worried 🙁

i unfortunately didn't apply to any of these schools that are sending out invites this early 🙁 the earliest i'll hear is from RVC (about interview) and Edinburgh/CSU (about acceptance/rejection) by the end of the year i think. it's going to be a long couple months and either a great or crappy christmas/new year 👎
 
haha. man oh man i hated undergrad admissions stress....my sister is applying to colleges right now and takes me back to that. but it kinda helps to be suffering through it all with her too 🙄

I wish this was the same as undergrad for me... I wasn't really invested in any of the universities I applied to and was just going to the place with the best financial aid package, so my stress level was just submitting the application, then chilling until I heard back... when I was deferred from one school it was a little frustrating, but two weeks or so later I had a "yes" answer, so that was that.

I would pretty much die if I got waitlisted for vet school. Like, seriously, I've had a nightmare about that, not rejection. Uncertainty for even longer... and the fact that NC State's waitlist is unranked also wouldn't help. :scared:

Congrats to everyone with interviews though! Start those practice questions. ;p
 
I wish this was the same as undergrad for me... I wasn't really invested in any of the universities I applied to and was just going to the place with the best financial aid package, so my stress level was just submitting the application, then chilling until I heard back... when I was deferred from one school it was a little frustrating, but two weeks or so later I had a "yes" answer, so that was that.

I would pretty much die if I got waitlisted for vet school. Like, seriously, I've had a nightmare about that, not rejection. Uncertainty for even longer... and the fact that NC State's waitlist is unranked also wouldn't help. :scared:

Congrats to everyone with interviews though! Start those practice questions. ;p

Being on a wait list is torture. I was on four them last year, so I thought my chances were good. Yeah...not so much and I even had a good spot on one of them. =(
 
Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

Iowa State:
emetty90 (email 10/31, IS), SomeDayDoctor (email 10/31, I 11/13, OOS)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS)

Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/03, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS), ponio (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS)
 
i unfortunately didn't apply to any of these schools that are sending out invites this early 🙁 the earliest i'll hear is from RVC (about interview) and Edinburgh/CSU (about acceptance/rejection) by the end of the year i think. it's going to be a long couple months and either a great or crappy christmas/new year 👎

This is true, I didn't apply anywhere that is sending out early invites but it still gets me nervous.
 
Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS), SomeDayDoctor (email 10/31, I 11/13, OOS)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS)

Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/03, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS), ponio (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), orcagirl (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS)
 
Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS), SomeDayDoctor (email 10/31, I 11/13, OOS)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS)

Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/03, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS), ponio (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), orcagirl (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), MilkyWayAngel1 (email 11/1, I 12/16, OOS)
 
Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS), SomeDayDoctor (email 10/31, I 11/13, OOS)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS)

Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/9, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS), ponio (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), orcagirl (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), MilkyWayAngel1 (email 11/1, I 12/16, OOS)
 
Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS), SomeDayDoctor (email 10/31, I 11/13, OOS)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS), LittleWiz (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS)

Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/9, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS), ponio (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), orcagirl (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), MilkyWayAngel1 (email 11/1, I 12/16, OOS)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS), SomeDayDoctor (email 10/31, I 11/13, OOS)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS), LittleWiz (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS)

Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/9, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS), ponio (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), orcagirl (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), MilkyWayAngel1 (email 11/1, I 12/16, OOS), caitTmarie (email 11/2, I 12/15, IS)
 
I just got an e-mail in my vetschool e-mail account that was titled "Official interview schedule". I was so excited, but then I read on and discovered that it was for faculty positions at my university. Boo....🙁
 
Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS), SomeDayDoctor (email 10/31, I 11/13, OOS)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS), LittleWiz (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS), muellermiller (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS)

Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/9, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS), ponio (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), orcagirl (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), MilkyWayAngel1 (email 11/1, I 12/16, OOS), caitTmarie (email 11/2, I 12/15, IS)
 
Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1), ontarioprevet (email 11/6)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS), SomeDayDoctor (email 10/31, I 11/13, OOS)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS), LittleWiz (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS), muellermiller (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS)

Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/9, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS), ponio (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), orcagirl (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), MilkyWayAngel1 (email 11/1, I 12/16, OOS), caitTmarie (email 11/2, I 12/15, IS)
 
Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS) jos05 (email 11/7, I:11/19, IS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1), ontarioprevet (email 11/6)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS), SomeDayDoctor (email 10/31, I 11/13, OOS)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS), LittleWiz (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS), muellermiller (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS)

Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/9, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS), ponio (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), orcagirl (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), MilkyWayAngel1 (email 11/1, I 12/16, OOS), caitTmarie (email 11/2, I 12/15, IS)



Did not expect that email when I woke up this morning! Great early birthday present 😀
 
Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS) jos05 (email 11/7, I:11/19, IS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1), ontarioprevet (email 11/6)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS), SomeDayDoctor (email 10/31, I 11/13, OOS)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS), LittleWiz (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS), muellermiller (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS)

Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/9, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS), ponio (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), orcagirl (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), MilkyWayAngel1 (email 11/1, I 12/16, OOS), caitTmarie (email 11/2, I 12/15, IS), Poppy327 (email 11/7, I 12/9, OOS)
 
Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS) jos05 (email 11/7, I:11/19, IS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1), ontarioprevet (email 11/6)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS), SomeDayDoctor (email 10/31, I 11/13, OOS)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS), LittleWiz (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS), muellermiller (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS)

Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/9, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS), ponio (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), orcagirl (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), MilkyWayAngel1 (email 11/1, I 12/16, OOS), caitTmarie (email 11/2, I 12/15, IS), Poppy327 (email 11/7, I 12/9, OOS), Marino0213 (email 11/8, I 12/9 IS)

😀
 
Last edited:
Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS) jos05 (email 11/7, I:11/19, IS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1), ontarioprevet (email 11/6)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS), SomeDayDoctor (email 10/31, I 11/13, OOS), futurevet7 (email 10/31, contract)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS), LittleWiz (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS), muellermiller (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS)

Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/9, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS), ponio (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), orcagirl (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), MilkyWayAngel1 (email 11/1, I 12/16, OOS), caitTmarie (email 11/2, I 12/15, IS), Poppy327 (email 11/7, I 12/9, OOS), Marino0213 (email 11/8, I 12/9 IS)
 
i unfortunately didn't apply to any of these schools that are sending out invites this early 🙁 the earliest i'll hear is from RVC (about interview) and Edinburgh/CSU (about acceptance/rejection) by the end of the year i think. it's going to be a long couple months and either a great or crappy christmas/new year 👎
I think I am in the same boat as you.. Could you let me know when RVC posts interviews for you? I don't know too many people who applied to RVC and Edinburgh so I am depending on this site for info. On the 2015 interview page, some people got interviews to RVC in October. It's kinda getting me nervous.. haha. Oh, and for everyone else, can you all please post your other schools as soon as you get interviews? There's only like.. 5 schools on the list.
 
That's what this thread is for. People haven't posted more schools on here because they haven't gotten interviews yet. Just be patient. It's still early.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's what this thread is for. People haven't posted more schools on here because they haven't gotten interviews yet. Just be patient. It's still early.
Oh. Right. Durrrrr haha. I was just anxious because in previous years, several other schools sent out interviews earlier than this. Sorry, I just found out about this site a few days ago and I've been addicted to it more than facebook lol. I finally made an account because I felt out of the loop.
 
I think I am in the same boat as you.. Could you let me know when RVC posts interviews for you? I don't know too many people who applied to RVC and Edinburgh so I am depending on this site for info. On the 2015 interview page, some people got interviews to RVC in October. It's kinda getting me nervous.. haha. Oh, and for everyone else, can you all please post your other schools as soon as you get interviews? There's only like.. 5 schools on the list.

Oh. Right. Durrrrr haha. I was just anxious because in previous years, several other schools sent out interviews earlier than this. Sorry, I just found out about this site a few days ago and I've been addicted to it more than facebook lol. I finally made an account because I felt out of the loop.

NBD. And yes, it is soooo addicting. Check out these threads: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=867893 and add yourself to the "where did you apply?" thread.
 
Oh. Right. Durrrrr haha. I was just anxious because in previous years, several other schools sent out interviews earlier than this.

Really?

I dunno, I've been around here for a long time and this seems like the usual list of suspects to me, as far as the schools that have already begun. (+ Florida, that's new this year!)
 
Florida: mulletsarelove (phone call 10/20), FancyRock (phone call 10/28, OOS), Caninegen23 (phone call 10/28, OOS) jos05 (email 11/7, I:11/19, IS)

Glasgow: marshmallow12 (email 10/26), kegra (email 10/26), jos05 (email 10/27), yann (email 10/27) , orca2011 (email 11/1), ontarioprevet (email 11/6)

Guelph: CoatofManyColor (email 11/10)

Iowa State: emetty90 (email 10/31, IS), SomeDayDoctor (email 10/31, I 11/13, OOS), futurevet7 (email 10/31, contract)

KSU: DrKsomeday (email 10/31, I 12/17, IS), LittleWiz (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS), muellermiller (email 11/1, I 12/18, OOS)

Ohio State: squirrelsrule (email 10/14, I 11/12, IS), CoatofManyColor (email 10/14, I 11/12, OOS), mulletsarelove (email 10/14, I 11/12 OOS), greyhound326 (email 11/01, I 12/9, OOS), FancyRock (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), Nordicat (email 11/01, I TBD, OOS), NStarz (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), Caninegen23 (email 11/1, I TBD, OOS), ponio (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), orcagirl (email 11/1, I 12/10, OOS), MilkyWayAngel1 (email 11/1, I 12/16, OOS), caitTmarie (email 11/2, I 12/15, IS), Poppy327 (email 11/7, I 12/9, OOS), Marino0213 (email 11/8, I 12/9 IS)