**Official Maryland Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Nostradamus predicted the dispersion of the emails

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So no one has heard back today, huh? Can we all try to reach out to them via call to see what's going on? Maybe we'll at least get a date for the next round of offers.‍:arghh:
Didn’t you say you called yesterday and they told you they would be emailing today?

Members don't see this ad :)
thats really cool . Congrats!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Thank you! Mine is the last interview batch for this cycle! They said the’ll send out offer in 1-2 weeks

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you! Mine is the last interview batch for this cycle! They said the’ll send out offer in 1-2 weeks

Send out more offers, or just waitlist/ rejection? Also congrats!!

Whatever is going to happen it’ll be soonish, next cycle opens up in May.

I interviewed mid-January and haven't heard back, should I assume that's a rejection since they've already accepted people that interviewed after me and it's rolling admissions?

Reactions: 1 user
I am wondering the same thing ^ I suppose if you have interviewed and haven't heard anything then ..... unless people have been rejected or waitlisted

At this point in the game, are we sure they haven't just sent out another batch of acceptances and we just never heard about it?!

At this point in the game, are we sure they haven't just sent out another batch of acceptances and we just never heard about it?!
They are not sending out another round of acceptances. They are on a rolling admissions meaning they will pick as they go until the class is full. I don’t know what that means if you haven’t heard back. I haven’t heard back either.

Last edited:
They are not sending out another round of acceptances. They are on a rolling admissions meaning they will pick as they go until the class is full. I don’t know what that means if you haven’t heard back. I haven’t heard back either.
I'm not sure how accurate that is. They always say they are on a rolling admissions, but they generally seem to send them out in batches. Dec 2, Jan 24, ect...Heck, just look at previous years when they promised this rolling admissions too, but only sent them out at the end of each month.

From last years tread it looks like people heard back on Mar 15th (Mar 13th this year) and April 1st through April 4th. Most people from last year were told they were waitlisted in April. Whatever is going to happen we will know soon. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
I'm not sure how accurate that is. They always say they are on a rolling admissions, but they generally seem to send them out in batches. Dec 2, Jan 24, ect...Heck, just look at previous years when they promised this rolling admissions too, but only sent them out at the end of each month.
I have looked at previous years threads and you are right. But that’s what they said when my friend called. I hope you are right because I am waiting to hear back.

Hello all,

Congratulations to all those who were accepted, I am currently a D2 at the dental school, if anyone needs advice for housing, I recommend you to choose Park Charles, if you want more info about it or housing, please message me and I'll be glad to help you. If you are thinking about living in Park Charles, let me know.

Thank you and CONGRATS !

Has anybody heard back today?
last cycle people heard back on friday the 15th. This year that same friday is on Mar 13th. I think we will hear back next friday.

Hello all,

Congratulations to all those who were accepted, I am currently a D2 at the dental school, if anyone needs advice for housing, I recommend you to choose Park Charles, if you want more info about it or housing, please message me and I'll be glad to help you. If you are thinking about living in Park Charles, let me know.

Thank you and CONGRATS !
I have sent you a message. Thank you

last cycle people heard back on friday the 15th. This year that same friday is on Mar 13th. I think we will hear back next friday.

At this point i wouldnt base anything off previous years as we haven't heard back since January, whereas in the past they heard back in February as well. My gut is telling me that the class is full. i hope they prove me wrong:bang:.

the trend has been fairly similar. There have been people who have been accepted in similar dates. Lets just wait and see this coming up friday and April 1st to the 4th. I think if we don't hear hear anything this friday we will most likely be waitlisted .

At this point i wouldnt base anything off previous years as we haven't heard back since January, whereas in the past they heard back in February as well. My gut is telling me that the class is full. i hope they prove me wrong:bang:.

I could be wrong, but didn't they send a round of offers on Feb 28?

I could be wrong, but didn't they send a round of offers on Feb 28?
I mean according to this thread it doesn't seem that way. 1 girl ^^ but that is all we have heard

So much for the "1-2 weeks", lol. I just spoke with one of the women from the office of admissions and she told me that they just filled up the class. Congrats to everyone who got accepted, and good luck to those applying next cycle!

So much for the "1-2 weeks", lol. I just spoke with one of the women from the office of admissions and she told me that they just filled up the class. Congrats to everyone who got accepted, and good luck to those applying next cycle!
Just called and they said they are still on rolling admissions and are sending out offers to fill the class.

Reactions: 3 users
We need to chill everyone, what’s going to happen at this point is going to happen. All you can do is make good choices and look forward.

Even if the class was full, by all indications they haven't even formed a waitlist yet. We need to collectively stop jumping to conclusions.

They are wrong...lol. take it or leave it right now, as you will see very soon I was right ;)
Unless you have connections at the admissions office or are just making stuff up, I don't believe that. I called 30 min after you said you did and they said they are still sending out offers.

Reactions: 2 users
Lord of the flies right now. Hang tight everyone!

Low-key think he's trying make some people lose hope so they committ elsewhere so he can get better odds on the waitlist...
They are wrong...lol. take it or leave it right now, as you will see very soon I was right ;)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using SDN mobile

To just give you guys hope! I am giving up my seat and defer my offer from MD. Many more like me that will not send their second deposit which is due April 1st...... so I think many more offers will be sent out soon! Don’t lose your hope.....
Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: 10 users
To just give you guys hope! I am giving up my seat and defer my offer from MD. Many more like me that will not send their second deposit which is due April 1st...... so I think many more offers will be sent out soon! Don’t lose your hope.....
Good luck to everyone.
Good luck to you Sara8887, in all your future endeavors :)

Reactions: 2 users