**Official Maryland Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Does anyone mind sharing if Maryland gives scholarships? And if you got one were you IS or OOS?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
out of curiosity, has anyone heard of people who interviewed getting rejected? it’s been radio silence since my interview, and it seems like it’s that way for a few others as well.
I don't believe there have been any posts in here of post-interview rejections. And radio silence for me too since my interview Feb 4th.

out of curiosity, has anyone heard of people who interviewed getting rejected? it’s been radio silence since my interview, and it seems like it’s that way for a few others as well.
I haven't heard back anything as well. I Interviewed in December.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

If you look at previous years, they dont send out rejections past April (unless it was just not reported in the thread - which I doubt). They just leave you hanging in the dark. Really shows the true colors of this school, and makes me wonder if they treat their students any better, and if it's worth pursuing such a school.

Reactions: 2 users
Yes, there has been rejections sent to people who interviewed.

Was anyone else just waitlisted? Does anyone know the chances of getting in this late off of the waitlist?

Reactions: 2 users
I was placed on the waitlist also

Was anyone else just waitlisted? Does anyone know the chances of getting in this late off of the waitlist?
I was placed on the waitlist as well

Just seems interesting that they are still waitlisting people this late though, they have't done that in past years

Just got waitlisted as well

Guys I just got accepted off the waitlist!! Good luck to those waiting to hear back

Reactions: 5 users
Um hey guys, I got accepted off the waitlist today! Good luck to all!

Reactions: 4 users
Received a supplemental today. This is a very good sign, right? Last cycle when I applied I did not receive a supplemental and was rejected way later in the cycle.

Is it pretty much a guarantee of an interview?

Received a supplemental today. This is a very good sign, right? Last cycle when I applied I did not receive a supplemental and was rejected way later in the cycle.

Is it pretty much a guarantee of an interview?
Hey, I think you have accidentally posted in the wrong year. I'm applying to Maryland this cycle too, and from what I understand from other posts, a supplemental is sent out to everyone who meets baseline criteria (I'm thinking GPA/DAT filters?). It may be done by a computer and not a real person. It's not a guarantee of an interview at all, unfortunately, just preliminary screening.