**Official Maryland Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Started by M_CS
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Indeed... perhaps my email grabs them slow and they sent it Friday, but I got it Sunday (morning) which I also thought was odd.
 
Last edited:
Anyone get an email that said "missing signature on LOR and account is on hold?"
Apparently they sent out "over two hundred," and are currently putting many people's accounts on hold. And they are not going to check any this week because this "isn't their top priority because orientation is this week." My dentist resubmitted over 10 days ago and so I called this morning to make sure he sent the email to the right place because he emailed me and she told me to not call about my application and to check aadsas.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone get an email that said "missing signature on LOR and account is on hold?"
Apparently they sent out "over two hundred," and are currently putting many people's accounts on hold. And they are not going to check any this week because this "isn't their top priority because orientation is this week." My dentist resubmitted over 10 days ago and so I called this morning to make sure he sent the email to the right place because he emailed me and she told me to not call about my application and to check aadsas.
You're not alone - happened to me too. Took my dentist almost a week to get it fixed but UM updated AADSAS about 24hours later. Went from 'waiting for additional information' to 'under review'
 
They held my account as well about a week ago, it took a couple days to straighten everything out... but I can imagine they would be busy with all those new D1’s.
 
Interview #2
School:
University of Maryland
Notification date: 08/21
Method of notification: Email
Residency: New York
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/05
Application complete date: 06/20 (secondary complete 6/27)
GPA (science, overall): 3.39, 3.48 (3.9 Master's)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/22/23/no
Interview date/Dates Available: 09/10 (called and other dates available are 10/8, 10/9, 10/15)
 
Last edited:
Congrats, I got the invite to interview today as well. You have to call the school to confirm your interview date (mine is sept 17th). After you confirm they send an email saying it starts at 11 am until 5 pm.
Anyone have any interview insight to share? Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, how long after your AADSAS application became complete (for example after DAT scores were posted) did you all receive an application complete email/notification? I have already paid the application fee and everything else has been verified months ago.
 
Hi, how long after your AADSAS application became complete (for example after DAT scores were posted) did you all receive an application complete email/notification? I have already paid the application fee and everything else has been verified months ago.
~4weeks
 
Hi, how long after your AADSAS application became complete (for example after DAT scores were posted) did you all receive an application complete email/notification? I have already paid the application fee and everything else has been verified months ago.
My bad, it was like 3 days and ~4 weeks for a sup
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how late they send supplemental apps out? My app was completed mid-July and have heard nothing...
 
I suppose it can take awhile, i waited about 3-4 weeks for a supp (there was a hold up). That was 8/11, still have not heard about an interview but it can come at any moment as well. The waiting game is nerve wracking but dont drive yourself too crazy.... My wife tells me it is very unhealthy how often i check my email 😵
 
I believe they send out supplementals to applicants they want to interview
Does a supplemental app=interview? I got my supplemental 3 hours after my app was marked complete, which makes me question if they have read my app
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad