Official NYU College of Dentistry C/O 2013 Waitlist Movement Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey would it be possible to ask your guy's stats because i WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND NYU this year as well? Thanks

check out predents.com. You can see everyone's stats that were accepted, waitlisted and rejected.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey would it be possible to ask your guy's stats because i WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND NYU this year as well? Thanks

GPA: 3.5~3.6 (I don't remember the exact number)
1st DAT: 19TS 19AA 23PAT
2nd DAT: 22TS 20AA 22PAT (took it like 20 days ago)

Good luck with your admissions.

Hey, teeth1986. Congrats.
Have you found a place to live in New York?

I've just deferred my seat because of my visa issue. I guess there is a spot available for one lucky person.....whoever that is, you owe me big...lol.

Joking aside, it's been a crazy week for me. Oh~well, at least I have a spot for next year (trying to stay positive:cool:).

Lesson for all the international students waiting for a call:
If you get waitlisted, prepare documents (like loan approvals from the banks) for your student visa before you get a call from school. It will take at least couple of weeks to get it done..... but at the same time, you need a confirmation letter from the school to get verified from the banks for the student loan, which is needed for visa.....and:confused:...oh, never mind.

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG...I owe you big, lalala1027...I got in!!! I got a phone call from Helen and she said that Dr. Mejia asked her to contact me to offer a spot.

I don't know what to say...this is like...still dreaming...

OMG...I owe you big, lalala1027...I got in!!! I got a phone call from Helen and she said that Dr. Mejia asked her to contact me to offer a spot.

I don't know what to say...this is like...still dreaming...

Congrats, Milkymonster.

Unlike me, I hope you are not waking up from that dream....;) Maybe you pay me back once I attend the school next year.

Good luck with your study.

anyone has anything to add regarding NYU dental 2020 waitlist movement ?

anyone has anything to add regarding NYU dental 2020 waitlist movement ?
All of these people you are asking are probably already dentists (check the date)!

Haha, revived a very old thread