**Official PASS 2023 Periodontic Residency Interviews/Information**

Started by Periobug
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My application was submitted very late on July 28th. I am beginning to be concerned about this. I applied to several programs and did not receive any invite yet. Is anybody else in the same situation as I am? Did anyone apply in previous years too and could share how important is early application and for which schools?
 
My application was submitted very late on July 28th. I am beginning to be concerned about this. I applied to several programs and did not receive any invite yet. Is anybody else in the same situation as I am? Did anyone apply in previous years too and could share how important is early application and for which schools?
What schools did you apply to? Was everything in by July 28th?
 
I applied to several programs including schools like UAB that have already sent interview invites. I submitted everything before the deadline but maybe it was too late since it was so close to the deadline.
Now I’m also waiting anxious.
 
I applied to several programs including schools like UAB that have already sent interview invites. I submitted everything before the deadline but maybe it was too late since it was so close to the deadline.
Now I’m also waiting anxious.
I also had a later application and haven’t received any invites yet. I think it’s still early in the application process. Keep the faith!
 
I applied to several programs including schools like UAB that have already sent interview invites. I submitted everything before the deadline but maybe it was too late since it was so close to the deadline.
Now I’m also waiting anxious.
I applied in late July and thankfully received one invite. I also applied to San Antonio, Houston, UAB, and Nebraska, which have all sent out invites, so I'm getting worried.
 
My application was submitted very late on July 28th. I am beginning to be concerned about this. I applied to several programs and did not receive any invite yet. Is anybody else in the same situation as I am? Did anyone apply in previous years too and could share how important is early application and for which schools?
My friend applied in August, and he was concerned but he did anyway. But because many of the deadlines were on Aug 1st, he had to apply to the programs which have later deadlines hoping that they would offer him some interviews..
So dont worry, you are not alone. I hope you both get in this cycle.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to several programs including schools like UAB that have already sent interview invites. I submitted everything before the deadline but maybe it was too late since it was so close to the deadline.
Now I’m also waiting anxious.
If you could apply to more programs that have later deadlines that would be better, you'd increase your chance.
 
Thank you for your advice! I only applied to the programs I am very interested in. We’ll see what happens.
Likewise. There are a lot of schools with 8/15 and 9/1 deadlines, but I'm choosing not to apply to them. Most of the public universities with no/low tuition and programs with a stipend had an 8/1 deadline. Crossing my fingers I get some good news in the next few weeks. Best of luck to you as well!
 
My friend applied in August, and he was concerned but he did anyway. But because many of the deadlines were on Aug 1st, he had to apply to the programs which have later deadlines hoping that they would offer him some interviews..
So dont worry, you are not alone. I hope you both get in this cycle.
Fingers crossed!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad