Official PCOM Class of 2015!

Started by dwillia1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dwillia1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😀 Hey Everyone!
I will be entering PCOM this August in the class of 2015 for the D.O. Program! I am really happy with my decision and super excited for what will come! I know people are still in the decision making process, but I wanted to create a forum to reach out to anyone who has already been accepted, and made the definitive choice to attend like myself! I figure it could be a good place to get to know people, and discuss the "getting started" process. Also, if any upperclassmen would like to reach out and say hello, or offer any advice that would be awesome too! I look forward to meeting/talking with everyone! Best of Luck to all of you!