Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

Started by mmmcdowe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Horrible. I am going through this 'thug' phase where I say things like 'turn up' and 'pour up' and wear my sports caps backwards. It's starting to get out of hand. :scared:

But people need to know that's how you ball out. 😎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where you're stationed? Are you a starship trooper or something?
starship-trooper.jpg

That's Agent B on the right.

Btw, guess what dudeliness!? We can have electronic moustaches on our fireside chat!!! Want one!?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We're going to answer all of the SDNers' questions. There was about a page worth of questions.

Well if it's anything like the first fireside, there should be plenty of new "fans" for you. I hope you'll remember that it was us social friends of yours that loved you first!

😍
 
Well if it's anything like the first fireside, there should be plenty of new "fans" for you. I hope you'll remember that it was us social friends of yours that loved you first!

😍
:laugh: Sweetie, I love all my fans! Reminds me of a stanza from Ministry's song "Step":

I like to apologize to all my wonderful fans
For sticking by me through such troubled times
I love all you so much
I wish I could take you all to the Betty Ford Clinic
Yeah

LoL
 
:laugh: Sweetie, I love all my fans! Reminds me of a stanza from Ministry's song "Step":

I like to apologize to all my wonderful fans
For sticking by me through such troubled times
I love all you so much
I wish I could take you all to the Betty Ford Clinic
Yeah

LoL

did you used to post this frequently as Deutsch Arzt?
 
did you used to post this frequently as Deutsch Arzt?
Nope. I was working full time, taking 8 hours of science courses and labs, volunteering at two places, trying to maintain a failing marriage, and performing my own bench research in addition to solo clinical research while I was under that username. As things lightened up, my posts increased. Why? Were you lurking back then?
And awesome, don't forget awesome.
Good point.
 
Hey Wacey, is your roommate still talking loud? I threw a steel pillow at her to quiet her down.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Wacey, is your roommate still talking loud? I threw a steel pillow at her to quiet her down.

Not anymore thank goodness. Thank you for your overly violent reaction, I think. I don't really know how to interpret this actually.

Matchmaking one instant...

Overly violent the next...


Hmmmm......

Yea 😕 ... I don't really get it either haha

SpaceyWacey is my queen and I am her beloved knight. If anyone tries to annoy her mercilessly, I must be there to protect her.

Awww! 😍

What happens if any OWL tries to attack her face??

Please don't! I like my face as-is.
 
Walked out of my CC's gym today and the Pre-Med club (which I hadn't known existed) was blaring K$SHA out of giant speakers and selling grass-fed burgers. There were probably 3 people total manning the booth.

Walked right by it. H8ers gonna h8.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SpaceyWacey loves cookies.

And UltimateforFun loves frisbees. Who should I choose? 😛