Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

Started by mmmcdowe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yep. I'm definitely in this. I'm bringing Wacey along (but not that evil friend who I threw a pillow at).

silverturtle... nah, too 😴 and not willing to post drawing gifs. Who cares about her? +pissed+

Hells yea, sounds fun! Three way wedding? Who's getting married?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have located a cake.

Owls-on-a-Branch.jpg
 
:idea: I have an idea. :idea:

How about a triple three-way wedding?

Guero, mehc012 and touchpause
Agent B, SpaceyWacey and silverturtle
cg2812, IniestaDeMiVida and rachelkj.

Unfortunately, I'm split between Wacey and silverturtle since both wanted me to be a monogamist and I'm forced to choose one or the other.

The problem is Wacey loves cookies and tennis, while silverturtle loves boats and paintbrushes... Nah, art is boring. Wacey it is!
 
:idea: I have an idea. :idea:

How about a triple three-way wedding?

Guero, mehc012 and touchpause
Agent B, SpaceyWacey and silverturtle
cg2812, IniestaDeMiVida and rachelkj.

I am sure you two are wonderful people, but the arranged marriage thing is not really my jam.
 
I am sure you two are wonderful people, but the arranged marriage thing is not really my jam.

cg2812 isn't your average joe. When you see him, you will faint, as the Elvis-like cg2812 will whisk you away.

I'm just scared to face silverturtle now... :scared: I hope Wacey isn't upset with me as well. I didn't tell her about silverturtle... Oh boy. What have I done... :scared::scared::scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cg2812 isn't your average joe. When you see him, you will faint, as the Elvis-like cg2812 will whisk you away.

I'm just scared to face silverturtle now... :scared: I hope Wacey isn't upset with me as well. I didn't tell her about silverturtle... Oh boy. What have I done... :scared::scared::scared:

WOW! I am flattered. Or you are a really good ad man...
 
I just got a text from Wacey... she's really upset and dejected when she found out about my horrid past... she doesn't want to talk right now... What should I do? I'm getting worried
 
I just got a text from Wacey... she's really upset and dejected when she found out about my horrid past... she doesn't want to talk right now... What should I do? I'm getting worried

:smack: And I just remembered she told me NOT to post this on SDN... Whoops...



















Wacey, if you're reading this, I said I was sorry!!! Please forgive me!
 
I just got a text from Wacey... she's really upset and dejected when she found out about my horrid past... she doesn't want to talk right now... What should I do? I'm getting worried

I know... don't post this on SDN... Well shoot...hmmmm maybe flowers?
 
Wow, AgentB, you really have mad skillz...one comment becomes a page, just like that! And suddenly 3 triple marriages?

Mad skillz brah. 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know... don't post this on SDN... Well shoot...hmmmm maybe flowers?

I was an idiot for posting it... Flowers it is!

Wow, AgentB, you really have mad skillz...one comment becomes a page, just like that! And suddenly 3 triple marriages?

Mad skillz brah. 😀

Well, rachelkj dumped cg2812, so it's not really a triple marriage. I gave silverturtle to mcloaf, who happily accepted her. So, it's 3.5 marriages, depending on my status with Wacey.


Yeah, I'm pretty confused over the Wacey-silverturtle incident.
 
I was an idiot for posting it... Flowers it is!



Well, rachelkj dumped cg2812, so it's not really a triple marriage. I gave silverturtle to mcloaf, who happily accepted her. So, it's 3.5 marriages, depending on my status with Wacey.



Yeah, I'm pretty confused over the Wacey-silverturtle incident.

Who said I only wanted one??

:naughty:
 
Well, if Wacey somehow declares a war of revenge against me, I shall take a new alias...

I am now....



TIMEY WIMEY
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love your pizza. 😍



👍

Wait... what's happening? Oh no! mehc012 was right! She can hack into my brain and make me an eternal slave for Wacey! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Free will! Free will! Free will!