You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***Official Roseman University Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by Μοlar Βear
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
On my AADSAS, says Received/Application Complete. Really hope to get an interview, visited Salt Lake City once, Utah residents are really nice!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone got an invite for interview from them yet?
Not me .. and my application had been complete for maybe a week or so. I'm getting the vibe we aren't alone (hopefully).
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using SDN mobile
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using SDN mobile
got the "under review" email today. good luck everyone.
When was your application complete?
got the "under review" email today too
When did you complete your secondary?got the "under review" email today too
I think their secondary is just paying the fee right? it was sometime last weekWhen did you complete your secondary?
When did they inform you that your application was complete? I still have not received an under review email.got the "under review" email today too
Never mind, just read your previous post.got the "under review" email today too
I got the application is complete and ready to be reviewed email on the 26th but I have not received an email saying it is under review
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the application complete email on July 18th and received the application "under review" email today, August 9th.
sameI got the application complete email on July 18th and received the application "under review" email today, August 9th.
Received application complete email on July 6 and haven't heard anything since then.
under review email today! hopefully interview soon
Just got mine today too.. did most of my things mid July
Pretty much the same for me. Sent everything mid July and got the under review today.Just got mine today too.. did most of my things mid July
Possibly because you are a Utah resident?I got the under review email today. A bit strange since I submitted day 1 and I payed the fee as soon as I could. But still good!
I submitted mine way back in early june and still havent received the under review email yet.
I submitted everything early July and just got the under review email! Oh well, at least it is ready to go. Here's hoping!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Nothing out of the normal guys. I interviewed at Roseman before. Submitted early June, got the under review email late Aug and got my interview invite ~early-mid September.
Any word from Roseman, yet? They're killing me over here! Haha
Nothing yetAny word from Roseman, yet? They're killing me over here! Haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's killing me too! haha Roseman is definitely my number one choice out of the expensive private schools I applied to.Any word from Roseman, yet? They're killing me over here! Haha
Have you heard from the U?I'm excited to hopefully get an interview too. It's a 30 minute drive. I checked out the school the other day, easy to get to, nice area. Should be way fun!
I went to their dental simulation course and it was extremely fun. I love how the exams are %90 pass/fail. And that you get to work on the same exam you just took with a group of students and if you get over %90 as a group, they add %5 to your exam. Also, their simulation lab is extremely clean and spacious. Just something that stood out to me for some reason. Lol
Last edited:
Nope, I haven't!Have you heard from the U?
2 months after receiving an "application complete" email early July, I just received an "under review" email yesterday
That's interesting [emoji848] because they sent me "application complete" on 8/3 and "under review" email 8/9..hmn.
Looks like they're reviewing applications out of order
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Last edited:
It seems like they are taking longer to send out interview invites as well, unfortunately... Airline tickets keep going up as we near October.
Yeah it is weird indeed. Just wanted to put it out there in case other SDN predents and lurkers were wondering about the same thing.That's interesting [emoji848] because they sent me "application complete" on 8/3 and "under review" email 8/9..hmn.
Looks like they're reviewing applications out of order
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I think many adcoms do a "first pass, second pass" method where they look for extraordinary applicants first (e.g. 4.0 GPA, 27 AA, built a dental clinic in sub-Saharan Africa with their bare hands), then they gradually sift through the more "average" piles.
Any news of when interview invites will start going out?
Should be soon. Last year the first day was Aug 24 or so!Any news of when interview invites will start going out?
Do you think it'd be too soon to get an interview if you just got the "Under Review" email on Friday?
.
Last edited:
I can guarantee you I do not have extraordinary stats lol..I think they may flag down certain aspects of an application? I heard from ppl from my grad school that Roseman likes to interview students from our Masters Program. That could be it, maybe? But I could be wrong. Either way, I am betting next week could be the week for interviews! Good luck to ALL!
Can I ask what masters program you are doing? I am looking into doing one if I do not get accepted into dental school this year.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the "Admissions committee has begun the review of your application" email on friday
Got an interview invite here today!
congrats! What are your stats?Got an interview invite here today!
congrats! What are your stats?
3.97 GPA, 24AA 26TS
Similar threads
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 14K
