***Official Roseman University Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I'm excited for you guys! Good luck at the interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the "Under Review" email on Aug 9 and still no interview for me... Sad! :(

Also received an interview today! Got the under review email on 29-Aug

Still having got the under review email

Congrats that's awesome! If you don't mind me asking what are your stats?
23 aa 23 ts 22 pat 3.97 gpa. I applied super early too. Don't stress. When I talked to them on the phone it sounded like they were just trying to fill up the sept. 30 interview date first. I can't go that day so they let me do oct. 14. In the email it said they didn't want to "overbook" interview dates so my guess would be that they are filling up the days slowly to make sure they don't invite more people than they have spots. It'll come.

Reactions: 1 user
23 aa 23 ts 22 pat 3.97 gpa. I applied super early too. Don't stress. When I talked to them on the phone it sounded like they were just trying to fill up the sept. 30 interview date first. I can't go that day so they let me do oct. 14. In the email it said they didn't want to "overbook" interview dates so my guess would be that they are filling up the days slowly to make sure they don't invite more people than they have spots. It'll come.

I applied super late (8/17), but got the Under Review email last week. Does this put me on equal footing with applicants who applied earlier but received that email at the same time and ahead applicants who applied earlier but haven't gotten a confirmation yet?

Btw, nice DAT scores!

Interview invite! Received email around 945am. Offered Sept 30

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I applied super late (8/17), but got the Under Review email last week. Does this put me on equal footing with applicants who applied earlier but received that email at the same time and ahead applicants who applied earlier but haven't gotten a confirmation yet?

Btw, nice DAT scores!
I have zero idea but that looks like a good sign!

got an interview WHOOP WHOOP! I like how the email builds you up saying 2000 apply and only 1/6 get an interview haha. #blessed lol.
second time applicatnt
stats: MS student with a 3.8
undergrad was a 3.33 overall/// 3.2 BCP /// 3.7 non science
DAT AA20 PAT 20 TS 20 RC 22
Really great LOR from profs who know me well.
Solid volunteering with an organization I'm passionate about but not an astronomical number of hours unfortunately.
SO EXCITED!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got an application complete email July 18th but haven't recieved the under review email yet. Is this normal or should I call them and ask if I should have gotten the under review email by now ?

got an interview WHOOP WHOOP! I like how the email builds you up saying 2000 apply and only 1/6 get an interview haha. #blessed lol.
second time applicatnt
stats: MS student with a 3.8
undergrad was a 3.33 overall/// 3.2 BCP /// 3.7 non science
DAT AA20 PAT 20 TS 20 RC 22
Really great LOR from profs who know me well.
Solid volunteering with an organization I'm passionate about but not an astronomical number of hours unfortunately.
SO EXCITED!

Congrats! Can I ask you when your mail-out date was and when you received the "under review" email?

I got an application complete email July 18th but haven't recieved the under review email yet. Is this normal or should I call them and ask if I should have gotten the under review email by now ?
I haven't gotten one either yet and my app was completed early August.

I haven't gotten one either yet and my app was completed early August.

Same. I got an application complete e-mail back in August and I'm "awaiting review".

"Application Complete" email July 6th. Still awaiting the "Under Review" email... :thinking:

do you guys know what time we are expected to finish up the interview day!? I read on another forum around 1 ish? Can anyone confirm? Looking to book my return flight.

do you guys know what time we are expected to finish up the interview day!? I read on another forum around 1 ish? Can anyone confirm? Looking to book my return flight.

In my confirmation email they said the days activities would start at 8 am and take 7 hours.
Hope that helps!

Would you mind posting when your app was submitted, complete, and under review? It would help those of us who are getting anxious abt the process to know the timeline. Thanks!
Umm... i had a mail out date of 7/01, app under review 8/29 and invite today

Reactions: 1 users
Interview #2

School: Roseman
Notification date: 9/19
Method of notification: email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/8
Under review: 8/1
GPA (science, overall) sGPA: 3.65 oGPA:3.71
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/21/26/None

Interview #2

AADSAS mail-out date: 7/8
Under review: 8/1
GPA (science, overall) sGPA: 3.65 oGPA:3.71
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/21/26/None

Congrats! Mine was under review 8/9 so maybe there is still hope for me!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Interview 2

AADSAS mail-out date: 8/26
Under Review date: 9/09
GPA (science, overall) sGPA: 3.2 oGPA:3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/20/21/16 QR

Just received my email today saying my app is under reveiew.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know how many people we will be presenting to in the group portion?

What's the parking situation at the place? Email never said anything about it. Is it close or outside the dental building?

What's the parking situation at the place? Email never said anything about it. Is it close or outside the dental building?
I went there for a dental simulation course. It is pretty close to the building and I didn't have to pay for parking. The building shouldn't be too hard to find. Good luck on your interview!

What time did you guys finish up for the day? My interview is at 8 am and I know it says it'll last about 7 hours. Did anyone get out sooner than 3pm?

Has anyone heard anything from Roseman? Last year's thread seems like it will liven up in a little bit, but they are also slower on interviews.

Oh good, I thought we would have to present in front of all 40 applicants.
You'll have to present your group to the other applicants! But since they split you up into two main groups you'll only be presenting to about 20 people. Wasn't too big of a deal.

Today is the first day of interview at Roseman. Has anyone attended the interview and have something to share about the experience? Mine is next month :xf:

Reactions: 2 users