**Official September 9 2016 MCAT Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stgt9202

PO-TAH-TOES
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting one for all my Sept 9 homies!!!
I recently took the MCAT on July 22nd and got my score back and decided that I could do better so I'm here again.

Best of luck and let's show some wonderful support!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm almost 99% sure it'll be out between 3-3:15pm EST based on my previous experiences and when the past test dates release times were. Good luck everyone! I requested to push my lunch to 3pm today at work so I could check. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Guys I think scores are released or starting to get released now...just checked mine. Not feeling too great about it but it is what it is. :shrug:

ugh that C/P section really kicked my f****** ass, 124. I would of been happy with just a 125 which I was finally scoring in/above on practice material but man this tests C/P section felt like a whole different game. I spent a lot of time trying to improve my C/P and I feel like I barely used that knowledge. I think that's what makes me most frustrated about that section and score.

I'm pretty okay with my other section's scores but will have to retake it because of that one :(

ugh that C/P section really kicked my f****** ass, 124. I would of been happy with just a 125 which I was finally scoring in/above on practice material but man this tests C/P section felt like a whole different game. I spent a lot of time trying to improve my C/P and I feel like I barely used that knowledge. I think that's what makes me most frustrated about that section and score.

I'm pretty okay with my other section's scores but will have to retake it because of that one :(

Same boat as you....I prepped so hard for C/P, especially the physics content, but I don't feel like any of it showed up on the test. Either that or I have amnesia.

nothin like retaking and getting the same scored just spaced differently! Hurray! oh well, still gonna send in my app

513!! I did so much better than I thought I did, ~505 was an average for the several exams I took.. giving up my summer finally looks like it paid off!

Reactions: 2 users