**Official September 9 2016 MCAT Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stgt9202

PO-TAH-TOES
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting one for all my Sept 9 homies!!!
I recently took the MCAT on July 22nd and got my score back and decided that I could do better so I'm here again.

Best of luck and let's show some wonderful support!!
 
I'm almost 99% sure it'll be out between 3-3:15pm EST based on my previous experiences and when the past test dates release times were. Good luck everyone! I requested to push my lunch to 3pm today at work so I could check. Good luck to everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ugh that C/P section really kicked my f****** ass, 124. I would of been happy with just a 125 which I was finally scoring in/above on practice material but man this tests C/P section felt like a whole different game. I spent a lot of time trying to improve my C/P and I feel like I barely used that knowledge. I think that's what makes me most frustrated about that section and score.

I'm pretty okay with my other section's scores but will have to retake it because of that one 🙁
 
ugh that C/P section really kicked my f****** ass, 124. I would of been happy with just a 125 which I was finally scoring in/above on practice material but man this tests C/P section felt like a whole different game. I spent a lot of time trying to improve my C/P and I feel like I barely used that knowledge. I think that's what makes me most frustrated about that section and score.

I'm pretty okay with my other section's scores but will have to retake it because of that one 🙁

Same boat as you....I prepped so hard for C/P, especially the physics content, but I don't feel like any of it showed up on the test. Either that or I have amnesia.