Official Touro Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Toothout

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the official thread

Prerequisites
:
  • General Biology, 2 semesters or equivalent, with labs
  • General Chemistry, 2 semesters or equivalent, with labs
  • Organic Chemistry, 1st semester or equivalent, with lab
  • Biochemistry, 1 semester or equivalent, with or without lab (or 2nd semester Organic Chemistry with or without lab)
  • Physics, 2 semesters or equivalent, with labs
  • English, 2 semesters or equivalent (or successful completion of the English requirements of your undergraduate institution’s requirement for graduation)
TCDM reserves the right to waive any of these requirements for an individual applicant.

If you received an AADSAS Fee Waiver and are using this as your method of payment please email a copy of the approved AADSAS email to [email protected] and a coordinator will verify the email and process your application as paid.

  • Completion of the Application will take 2-4 weeks. Please do not call the Office to inquire about your application status. If there are any questions about your application, you will be contacted by a member of the College of Dental Medicine admissions staff.
  • The Committee on Admissions will not review any Unverified AADSAS applications. Any transcript or DAT score reports will be updated by AADSAS solely.
  • TCDM will not accept any postal mail updates, all updates can be sent directly to our email address at [email protected] . Updates are automatically uploaded to the file for the Committee on Admissions review. If a response is warranted a coordinator will contact you within 2-3 business days.
The school has received more than 400 applications already.
 
Does anyone know if there's an actual supplemental application to complete, or if it's just a fee? Their email address is bouncing...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if there's an actual supplemental application to complete, or if it's just a fee? Their email address is bouncing...
I believe their "supplemental" is to follow the instructions in the email. Verify that you meet the requirements...
 
Last edited:
I got a supplemental link today, but my GPAs haven't been verified yet. I'm wondering how can this be. Has anyone experienced this and paid the supplemental fee? I didn't want to jump that gun before my app was verified.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Yes. Same happened to me.
 
Does anyone know if there's an actual supplemental application to complete, or if it's just a fee? Their email address is bouncing...

same as last year, can't believe they haven't fixed that yet..
good luck yall. School is beautiful I heard. I didn't get to see the new interior.
 
same as last year, can't believe they haven't fixed that yet..
good luck yall. School is beautiful I heard. I didn't get to see the new interior.
3rd and 4th floor sim lab is finalizing, will have preclinic during fall…havnt seen the food truck yet…hope they will have one next year


Sent from my Nexus 5 using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seeing as I'm very compulsive with things like this .. I'd probably give it till the end of the week and call next week! It's likely just a process of emailing all the applicants for this situation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my app complete email on 8/8. Hopefully if they do give me an interview, they let me schedule a post Dec interview. I got a few interviews so if I get an acceptance on Dec 1 I won't have to waste money flying out to ny.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:/ I submitted a fee waiver on June 28th... Then I didn't hear back again, so I sent them an email on July 14th asking if they did in fact receive my waiver. And they said they had...
I want an application complete email. On AADSAS it says that they marked me as Received/Application Complete on July 28th though :/
 
:/ I submitted a fee waiver on June 28th... Then I didn't hear back again, so I sent them an email on July 14th asking if they did in fact receive my waiver. And they said they had...
I want an application complete email. On AADSAS it says that they marked me as Received/Application Complete on July 28th though :/

I submitted in July 14 and didnt get an app complete email either