OFFICIAL: UC (University of CA) STATS HERE!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCDsikh

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

Format:

University:

Login Name/ Interview Date/ Acceptance Date/ Method (mail, phone)

And dont' delete these instructions

Members don't see this ad.

I wish we could ban people like this.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't understand. Why would you want to ban people like that?

I'm confused how this thread is designed to be different from that other UC thread?

Originally posted by freshmanritis
Also, his posts are pretty obnoxious and degrading.

And your posts are full of sugary sweetness. :rolleyes:

Dont listen to jalby. He was my TA at ucla biochem lab and he was the biggest dick and flirt. Talk about gender-based favoritism. Also, his posts are pretty obnoxious and degrading. Just post whatever you like if you feel it'll help you with anything or any decision making. Hopefully USC med will teach jalby how to be more considerate and understanding that not everyone has to be like him for things to get done the right way.

freshmanritis 1st post on SDN:
California, I think that is the dumbest comment and contribution anyone has ever made in SDN. You dont know what you're talking about, and I turned down UCI because it's such a weak school. The only reason why you're going there probably is because of the cost, which I believe is a stupid reason for choosing a medical school. I bet your friends and their paresd. Tell me if that's not true. So stop going around acting like your a good student and making unhelpful comments.
In Response to California's post:
Originally posted by California
I don't know what you guys are talking about, but everyone at my medical school has a 100% retention rate. On our exams, we're even required to memorize the page numbers of certain topics in our textbooks. Our professors think this will be very helpful for USMLE Step 1. However, I've taken it a step further by memorizing every word on each page of assigned reading. I'm absolutely sure this will make me a better doctor.

Enough of my horrible comedy. On a serious note, I think if you study the material the right way you will be able to remember more material than you expect. It's all about not cramming and studying the "right way." Just my two cents.

By the way, UC Irvine College of Medicine rocks. I love this place so much and I thank my lucky stars for picking this place over higher ranked schools. UC Irvine is relaxed and, in this atmosphere, I know I am learning this material in a way I cannot forget.
From: http://www.studentdoctor.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=49191

freshmanritis, I doubt that your tongue is this sharp in life because there would be many that would enjoy shutting it :)

Hey I'm going to stick up for Jalby - he has provided quite a bit of helpful information for lots of us - if any of you were around last year, you'd know that he provided some very insightful comments. (see Official Guide to applying thread ) yes, he can be a little blunt, but he just tells it like it is. This is a bulletin board for the exchange of information, and to start a post with no question, no reason for it, just a command, seems sort of impolite and isn't going to get many positive responses.
geez, there's no need to get in a huff. :)

whats with the 'ask people who had him for as a TA',
How about u stop being childish :rolleyes:

and to the original poster, when people give stats, there is usually a reason, is there a reason for this thread? me thinks not!

u could pm people that applied to the UC schools, but i dont think people will just post their stats here like that!

good luck!

what is the big stinkin deal about stats? oh no i can't post it or the boogie man will get me! boooooooo~~~~~~~~

Gotta love all these "official" threads

Great thread guys!

Freshmanritis you are the biggest B!tch on SDN. All you do is talk ****. talking **** about UCI is just plan rude and uncalled for, as is making fun of a UCLA TA. What gives you the right to be little a medical school, who the Fu@k are you? NO ONE. It will be a sad day if you ever become a doctor.:mad: :mad:

can you stop being a biech?

You should really learn how to spell this word.

It's is bia*** (same three letters ending as the normal word).

worst.jpg

booyah, biaeeeeiieetch

Tein VI you got to love his humor:laugh: :laugh:

This is why I think only Non- Trads should be applying to Med Schools. hehe here comes backlash I can feel it, hehe