You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Official Waitlist Manifestation Thread 2023!
Started by gyngyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
this will be my week
Beanosaurus
Full Member
Life got real ****ty real fast, could really use some good news. Manifesting that I will be accepted off the waitlist at my top school!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y'all -- I know this is late, but I got off the WL Monday!!Get in today please 😳🤌🤌
As a person waiting for nearly 6 months, stay in there!!! 🙂
Love this thread and will keep hoping for all of you!
JustKeepSwimming2020
Full Member
Manifesting that I will get off my MD waitlist today!!
hookem1523
Full Member
Just heard a couple of spots opened up at my waitlist school. Manifesting that I will fill one of the spots! Fingers crossed!!
I have a CTE coming up in a week too, but I really hope a WL works out for me and everyone here 🤞 good luck to everyone still waiting, we're all more than capable of being great physicians if we're willing to wait it out this long!!
fingers_crossed14
Full Member
WL school’s CTE date is today. Manifesting a hail mary situation for myself that I am going to get an acceptance still!
doctordoodlebob
Full Member
Manifesting an A for all of us!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How are we all feeling? I also had a quick question. The school I am waitlisted at had their CTE deadline today. Is it safe to assume that I should be moving on (I already submitted my reapp and everything so I’m prepared)
i have 10 days to get off of the waitlist to my top choice and only waitlist. PLEASE 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Did everyone stop manifesting 🥺?
CTE tomorrow for me 😥 I’m about to hop off the roller coaster but i have seen people still getting off WL’s in the school specific threads, never give up hopeDid everyone stop manifesting 🥺?
I've manifested so many times and still nothing 🙁 starting to accept that this cycle is over for meDid everyone stop manifesting 🥺?
I've manifested so many times and still nothing 🙁 starting to accept that this cycle is over for me
It ain’t over till it’s over. I’m getting in this week
Baazamaz11
New Member
Manifesting that I will get off the WL for my top choice school this week!
D
deleted906592
nope, every day! even this morning!Did everyone stop manifesting 🥺?
Getting in this week!
my last week on the waitlist 🙁
JustKeepSwimming2020
Full Member
Moved about 7 hours away from home over the weekend and start orientation at my accepted school next week so it’s hard to still have hope for my in-state waitlist 😭Did everyone stop manifesting 🥺?
doctordoodlebob
Full Member
Manifesting for all of us, the A is coming before CTE !!
Baazamaz11
New Member
Manifesting an acceptance off the WL for all of us this week!
modern_mendel
Full Member
Manifesting that I will get an A. My waitlist school’s CTE is today and someone else has received and rejected an A today. Manifesting that the spot will go to me. I have been waiting so long, preparing for the worst, but it will happen today.
I will get accepted to my only WL school on Wednesday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
modern_mendel
Full Member
Also manifesting this. We got this. This will happen.I will get accepted to my only WL school on Wednesday
Hopping back on the manifestation train bc it’s been a while lol I will get into my top choice WL before school starts 😩
wintercactus
Full Member
Goodbye y’all. Good luck to those reapplying
☹️
☹️
D
deleted1066449
Hope you all the best, but for those who have applied 3 cycles and are here manifesting, GOD MAY HAVE OTHER PLANS FOR YOU.
I wish everyone on this forum the best of luck. You ever want to chat, PM me. I can provide encouragement 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 703
- Views
- 139K
- Replies
- 86
- Views
- 11K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K