Official Waitlist Manifestation Thread 2023!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Another day another manifest:

I have decided that I will get off this alternate list at my top choice DO by this Friday! The universe and God has deemed it so!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
To everyone else waiting for that call, be sure to take care of your mental health! Your worth is NOT tied to an A this year. You are strong and will prevail even if you get a little delayed! (But don't worry, I am right here with you guys manifesting)

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
🕯️Losing all hope and my spirit is almost drained. Regardless, manifesting an Acceptance this week from my IS school, my dream school!! Prayers to everyone else out there. Let us unite together and get off these alternate/waitlist, our time has come!! 🕯️

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Another day another manifest:

I have decided that I will get off this alternate list at my top choice DO by this Friday! The universe and God has deemed it so!!
I GOT OFF!!!

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
It's last day of May but it's not over until it's over!

I have decided that I will be receiving an acceptance email/call from my waitlist school by the end of this week! 🙏

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I don't have a lot of time left, but a single few-minute call and maybe a bit of luck and faith can change my next four, so I still believe! I know I'll get off the waitlist and get accepted at my top-choice waitlist school (or my second-choice WL school) before noon, this Friday! ⭐ I can feel it, I believe it, the universe has deemed it so! I deserve it! ⭐

• Love
  • Care
Never really considered myself religious, but I'm just going to write this to put some positive energy out into the world in hopes it returns to me with some favorable news 🔮I WILL GET IN.. we WILL get in together. All it takes is one, LETS DO THIS!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Thank you God in advance for the acceptance you will bring me today or tomorrow. You have been with me throughout this whole to process and even before then. You gave me an interview that I didn’t think I could nor did I think I needed and I am thankful for that. I know because you gave me that, I KNOW you can give me this if that is what you want for me. Thank you for being with me through the hurt, the tears, the doubt, and the anger of not knowing what will happen. I am so thankful for how I have grown through this unexpected cycle and process. When I get my acceptance today, I will continue to glorify and exhale you. I pray that every single person on this forum receives the acceptance they have been waiting for. Thank you for the call I will be receiving from USF today. I pray in Jesus name, Amen .

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Dear God, please send me that A today from that dream school in Texas. I’ll be a good person and will donate money every year on my birthday to a charity. I’ll donate blood as often as I can too.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Manifesting extra extra hard today. Please let today be the day that I finally get off the waitlist and be accepted at my top-choice or second-choice waitlist school. I believe that it can and will happen today! The universe has deemed it so!

• Love
New month, new round of manifesting. Hoping that we all get some good news soon!

• Love
Manifesting an A today or tomorrow! Please let me have this..

• Love
  • Care
Everybody “evidence-based” until they’re stuck on a waitlist in June

God, please let today or tomorrow be the day I get off and allow me to put this month of misery behind me.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
I have decided that my top-choice will pull me from their waitlist before I CTE elsewhere!

• Love
It's the first of the month, which means a fresh start, fresh luck, and a fresh post. I have decided that my top choice waitlist school is accepting me off of their waitlist!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Thank you God in advance for the acceptance you will bring me today or tomorrow. You have been with me throughout this whole to process and even before then. You gave me an interview that I didn’t think I could nor did I think I needed and I am thankful for that. I know because you gave me that, I KNOW you can give me this if that is what you want for me. Thank you for being with me through the hurt, the tears, the doubt, and the anger of not knowing what will happen. I am so thankful for how I have grown through this unexpected cycle and process. When I get my acceptance today, I will continue to glorify and exhale you. I pray that every single person on this forum receives the acceptance they have been waiting for. Thank you for the call I will be receiving from USF today. I pray in Jesus name, Amen .
just wanted to echo this prayer minus the USF part!!! Lord I know you can and you will open the door to my top choice school and I promise to use my future acceptance to serve your people and for the bettering of your kingdom. Thank you for your grace so far, I know you have a good plan for my future. in Jesus' name i pray, Amen. 🙏

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
just wanted to echo this prayer minus the USF part!!! Lord I know you can and you will open the door to my top choice school and I promise to use my future acceptance to serve your people and for the bettering of your kingdom. Thank you for your grace so far, I know you have a good plan for my future.

In Jesus’ name, Amen

• Care
First time in here but manifesting that my only WL accepts me!! Here's to a month filled with many acceptances for us :)

• Love
Well, this will likely be my last post on here. Unless an absolute miracle occurs this morning, it's not looking too good for me. I do believe in miracles, but I guess it's time I start looking for a place at my current school. Thank you to everyone for all of the support! This thread definitely provided me with some comfort during this awful time. I hope every single one of you gets that desired A, especially those who don't currently have one. Peace and love everyone!

• Care
Ok fellas I want to gauge our collective desperation:

Hypothetically, if your top WL school said they’d give you an immediate acceptance on the condition that you have to shave your eyebrows for all of pre-clinical years, would you accept the offer?

• Haha
  • Love
Ok fellas I want to gauge our collective desperation:

Hypothetically, if your top WL school said they’d give you an immediate acceptance on the condition that you have to shave your eyebrows for all of pre-clinical years, would you accept the offer?

Instantly. 1.5 years of shaved eyebrows is nothing compared to getting into my dream school.

• Haha
Manifesting the Dean from my top choice will call me today with news of my A!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Manifesting that I get into my waitlist school this week!

• Love
Sent a second LOI to the school I’m WL at and the admissions director emailed me back thanking me for my patience and acknowledging how difficult the waiting is and I just want to be like please let me in and I won’t have to wait anymore 😭

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
IMG_0242.jpg

Me to my waitlisted med school

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
This upcoming week feels like the one!!
✨✨I am once again manifesting an acceptance call/email from my WL school this week ✨✨

• Love
  • Care
Just finished a workout and feeling good, I’m gonna get off my school’s AL this week!!

• Love
  • Care
Manifesting an acceptance call from my waitlist school this week!
MANIFESTATION WORKED!! I got the A on Friday - my first A - I am ecstatic!!

Hoping that all of you lovely people here also get good news soon :)

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Day 136497 of manifesting an acceptance call/email from my WL school this week!!! Hopefully this week is the week I can finally say I will be a doctor!!

• Love
  • Care
I will get off the WL at my top school this week.

• Love
I am manifesting an A call from my top school!

• Love
I’m going to receive an acceptance call from my WL school this week!

• Love
I am manifesting an A from my top choice waitlist! The CTE date passed and I'm hoping that there are open seats as a result!

• Love
This week's the week! Manifesting an A from my WL before Friday ✨

• Love
Manifesting (again) my first A from one of my 2 WLs! I've got a good feeling about the next 2 weeks, a phone call is in my future!!

• Love
Gonna get off my dream school waitlist this week. I can feel it.

• Love
20 days left on my only WL 😭 manifesting getting pulled off

• Love
  • Care
Has anybody else been unable to rest properly? :arghh: My school gives acceptance during the weekend, and after business hours as well, so there's really no moment where I'm not anxiously checking my email.

Alright, Universe. Quit it! I'm done playing games. I have decided that I will receive an acceptance email by the end of this week. :)

• Care
I really hope this is the week. Manifesting I get off the waitlist this week. Please give me the A 🙏🏽

• Love
Manifesting that this is my week! I will receive an A off the waitlist of my top school this week 🙏

• Love
I am receiving an acceptance from my top choice WL this week!!!

• Love
This week I will receive an A from my WLs (pref top choices) and I will start my journey in becoming a physician.

• Love