Official Waitlist Manifestation Thread 2023!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Fellas, it's the last Friday of May. How are we feeling?
I've treated it as a rejection at this point and have been moving forward with MCAT studying :( Me dealing with the stress of that has deterred me from checking my email so often, but SDN and premeddit has been helping me not feel so alone. I want to quit my current job so bad.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Manifesting waitlist movement and A’s for all of you ❤️

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Manifesting an A to my top choice this upcoming week - my last chance before having to commit to my current acceptance on 6/2 😭❤️

• Okay...
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
🕯️🕯️Manifesting that acceptance off the WL to y’all’s top choice school next week!! 🕯️🕯️

• Love
  • Care
I can't enjoy this weekend so I am manifesting once again that I will get in off a WL next week!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
praying that I get a call which gives me reason to celebrate next week! I have a small sliver of hope but I’m holding on to it ✨🙏

• Love
Today, I’m feeling more down about this than usual, but despite that I still have hope!

⭐I have decided that I am receiving an acceptance call/email from my top choice waitlist school before my current school's CTE deadline. The universe has deemed it so, and I deserve it!⭐

• Love
I’m feeling pretty down today and this will likely be my last post on here, unless I get accepted at my top choice. I gotta take my life back from forums, FB groups, and the anxiety of whether I hear back.

Anyways, this next week is the week! I’ll be hearing from my top choice!!!!!!

• Care
Manifesting for myself. On two waitlists and I’m hoping for a good result! Decided to comment haha

• Love
@ my WL school

Attachments

• IMG_6467.GIF
    IMG_6467.GIF
    2.5 MB · Views: 73
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I’m feeling pretty down today and this will likely be my last post on here, unless I get accepted at my top choice. I gotta take my life back from forums, FB groups, and the anxiety of whether I hear back.

Anyways, this next week is the week! I’ll be hearing from my top choice!!!!!!
def feel the same way. unlikely to post again until I get the A 🤞 or an R 💔
I am so grateful for this thread. I can’t begin to express how amazing it is to not feel alone. Neither my family or friends understand why I am fully consumed by my choice to become a physician. Or why it feels like this is my last chance and if I can’t get in this cycle I doubt next cycle will be any different. I hope and pray you all waiting get the answer you’re looking for. You all deserve it. Remember if you got an interview you have a stellar application. Bc not everyone is getting an II. I hope to come back with good news. And I’ll be praying and sending good news to the universe on your behalf. Lots of love!!!

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Manifesting good news for myself this week as well!! I’ve been trying to distract myself with family things this weekend but it’s only working to a certain extent 🥲

• Love
  • Care
Members don't see this ad :)
I WILL BE RECEIVING AN ACCEPTANCE TO MY TOP CHOICE WAITLIST THIS WEEK!!!

• Love
Manifesting an acceptance call from my waitlist school this week!

• Love
Manifesting an A off this alternate/accepted pending seat list from my school this week!

• Love
I’m really grateful for this thread. I know it may sound weird/chronically online of me to say this, but I really feel like I got people in my corner when I post here. I really hope everybody on this thread gets their well-deserved A!

⭐I have decided that I am receiving an acceptance call/email from my top choice waitlist school this week, before my current school's CTE deadline. The universe has deemed it so, and I deserve it!⭐

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
I WILL GET OFF THE WAITLIST TO MY TOP CHOICE MED SCHOOL THIS WEEK!!

• Love
I have decided that I am receiving an acceptance call/email from my waitlist schools this week 🙌🏽🙌🏽

• Love
I WILL GET OFF THE WAITLIST AT ONE OF MY 2WLs THIS WEEK.

• Love
🙌 ⭐I have decided that I am receiving an acceptance call/email from my top choice waitlist school this week, before my current school's CTE deadline. The universe has deemed it so, and I deserve it!⭐️ 🙌

• Love
I will get an acceptance this week from my waitlists (preferably my top choices). I will be a doctor. I will start classes this summer.

• Love
  • Care
This is such a sweet thread :)

Manifesting the A harder than ever this Memorial Day. I'll wish the best for all of you (as well as myself of course)! I also hope everyone manages to enjoy the holiday, In spite of the stress and fear we're all feeling. One day, one way or another, we'll reach that goal!

I believe in all of you so you'd best believe in yourselves!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
Manifesting an A from my waitlist this week! Please let this be the week!!!

• Love
I WILL GET OFF THE WAITLIST TO MY TOP CHOICE MED SCHOOL THIS WEEK!!

• Love
Hi manifesting again that I get off my top waitlist this week!! I’m manifesting like I’ve never manifested before! 🤞

• Love
DAY 2!!!

I have decided that I am receiving an acceptance call/email from my waitlist schools this week 🙌🏽🙌🏽

• Love
Another day of deciding that I am receiving an acceptance off my top school's waitlist this week!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
A new week is upon us...manifesting & praying that I get off a WL!! 🙏

• Love
Manifesting an A from one of my 3 WL this week please!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

• Love
🙏🏻 I have decided that I am receiving an acceptance call/email from my top alternate (waitlist) school this week!! 🙏🏻

• Love
First manifestation on here, I will get the call with an A this week!

• Love
This will be the week! I will get off the waitlist and get the acceptance at my top-choice waitlist school, and I'll celebrate with my family!

⭐I have decided that I am receiving an acceptance call/email from my top-choice waitlist school this week, before my current school's CTE deadline. The universe has deemed it so, and I deserve it!⭐

• Love
  • Care
Another day another manifest!

Manifesting an A off this alternate/accepted pending seat list from my top school this week!

• Love
🙏🏽🔮✨Manifesting an Acceptance this week! I will absolutely receive an acceptance email or phone call from my waitlisted school this week!⭐️

Good luck to everyone! Fingers crossed that all of us will get off of the waitlist!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
Manifesting an A from my dream school in Texas!!!

• Love
I have the tiniest smidge of hope left since it appears that everybody else has been taken of the WL... but regardless, please let me get off the waitlist so my family can stop feeling like they raised the biggest disappointment known to man thus far.

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
I really hope today is the day! Manifesting I receive an acceptance email/phone call from the school I’m waitlisted at today!

• Love
Today's a new day. I have decided that I am receiving an acceptance off my top school's waitlist! The universe has deemed it so

• Love
Manifesting an A from my dream school in Texas!!!

• Love
I have decided that I will get into my top choice waitlist by Friday!!

• Love
Day 245: I have decided that I will get into my top choice waitlist by Friday

• Love
  • Care