**** Official Western University Acceptance Thread c/o 2014****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if/when summer break would be in 2011?

I've heard rumblings that there may be a summer class after 1st year from now on. If that's the case, there would probably be 7-10 days between last spring term class (ends in June 1st year) and the summer class, and also 7-10 days between the summer class and when fall term starts in August.

Members don't see this ad.

Ugggg seriously?!? I was looking forward to that time off! I am sure we will all need it!

hey guys!

congrats on getting in!

just wanted to clarify w/ the whole school schedule. 1st year you get about 2 months break. 2nd-4th year no more summers...that is, what is planned for us 1st years.

see you guys august 9th. if you guys have any questions, feel free to pm me.

nhasifuture, i remember helping you out w/ interviews sometime in the past. congrats! hope to meet you soon @ school.

john.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys!

congrats on getting in!

just wanted to clarify w/ the whole school schedule. 1st year you get about 2 months break. 2nd-4th year no more summers...that is, what is planned for us 1st years.

see you guys august 9th. if you guys have any questions, feel free to pm me.

nhasifuture, i remember helping you out w/ interviews sometime in the past. congrats! hope to meet you soon @ school.

john.

Hey John! I have the schedule through summer/fall 2011 and I remember there being a summer term for the first years next year. I guess they wanted more time to teach us dental things. Sorry guys - I know it stinks, but you will have a small break between terms if that makes you feel better.

The summer term would make sense, our financial aid has a summer loan June loan dispersement date.

If you guys have been officially accepted and are committed to western. Join the facebook group to get needed advice, find roommates, or want to be in the "know."

Join: COMP 2014

Hey, anyone from Western know of any good one bedroom appartments btw 600-900 bucks. Seems to me, everything is a 1000+ Any info would help. Thanks

Hey, anyone from Western know of any good one bedroom appartments btw 600-900 bucks. Seems to me, everything is a 1000+ Any info would help. Thanks

Maybe something at the Helix next to school or ALMI at Empire Lakes in Rancho Cucamonga would be closer to that price range. For that price range though you may be better off getting a 2 bedroom and get a roommate.

Been dying to join this thread, finally got the call........... and I'm in. Cant wait to meet all of you in August :)

Congrats Holo!!!! :thumbup::thumbup: Welcome aboard! I don't know how you survived the wait. August is coming up fast, so try to enjoy some free time...

Quick question, for someone planning on living at the Helix, is the $400 annual parking permit worth it?

Anyone know?

So is there any alternative?

I already have an apartment at Helix, and they say they require you to have a permit. : /

While we're on the subject, what about gym situation. Bally vs. LA Fitness vs. YMCA?

Thanks

So is there any alternative?

I already have an apartment at Helix, and they say they require you to have a permit. : /

While we're on the subject, what about gym situation. Bally vs. LA Fitness vs. YMCA?

Thanks
you should join the facebook group for C/O2014 and talk about it there. I don't think ur topic had come up yet but it would be nice because everyone who will be going to WesternU next fall can see it! thanks!!

Hey everyone, it's been a while. If any of you are interested in playing in the golf tournament, or if you need more information, please let me know! The money is due tomorrow (7-26) and we need more students from the class of 2014!

PM ME!!!!! :thumbup: