***"Official" WHERE DID YOU MATCH?***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
LOL, I've been trying to figure people out too! Mine is easy though. :)

I wonder if all 12 of us were on SDN!?

Wow - 4 of you are on here??? Are you freakin kidding me???? :laugh:

That's fantastic. PM or e-mail (it's, uh, equally obvious who I am) me soon and let me know what questions you have. I get to be your R4 next year... we're going to have a GREAT time!!

Congratulations to everyone else too - you guys all rock!

Members don't see this ad.

Thomas Jefferson, Philly Baby!!!!!!!!!!1:hardy: :hardy:

Members don't see this ad :)
Indy, baby!!!! My number one!!! Where are my Indy peeps at?

Right here baby!!! Matched at my #1 Indy!!! Congrats to all you Cincy people! I am so excited I can't contain myself!!! :D :D

St. Vincent's - Toledo, OH (my #1!!)

University of Nebraska - my #1 :thumbup:

Going a short distance up the road to Henry Ford in Detroit! :thumbup: Number 3 choice but loved all of my top 4 so feel great now!

Anyone matching to St. V's in Toledo have any questions about where to live in Toledo, feel free to PM me. Also, if anyone wants to buy a good house for a low price, let me know.

Congrats all!:luck:

Going a short distance up the road to Henry Ford in Detroit! :thumbup: Number 3 choice but loved all of my top 4 so feel great now!

Anyone matching to St. V's in Toledo have any questions about where to live in Toledo, feel free to PM me. Also, if anyone wants to buy a good house for a low price, let me know.

Congrats all!:luck:

Congrats!! I thought Henry Ford was such an awesome program. I just wasn't enough of a city girl. If I was though, that would have been sweet!!

I got my #2, University of Arizona.

I am excited and I think that it will be a great fit.

Wilford Hall / Brooke Army Med Center - San Antonio, TX, my #1 (of only two options, unfortunately).

Ok, so I've known for a few months already (USAF), but I couldn't help jumping in on the excitement. It's contagious!

lucky_deadman, wanna buy a house? :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Wooh...still flying high! Man I'm stoked. Just got my phone call from Dr. Blomkalns and can't wait to start.

My class did well in EM. 19 matched (out of 19 I believe). Second in number only to IM. We get our official list tomorrow but this is what I've heard...

Cinci (Me)
Emory
UofAz
Cook County x2
Henry Ford
Mamoinades
Lincoln
Kern County
BMC
Jacobi/Monte

More to come tomorrow.

And to my fellow 'Natti mates...I'm stoked and can't wait to meet you all! I'm the third one on the top row. ;)

You are gonna kick some Match Day tail next year :D.

Yeah she will! ST...one guy at our school who matched in EM this year didn't match last year despite how competitive it was. He did what he had to and reapplied! I know you can do it as well! :thumbup:

Wilford Hall / Brooke Army Med Center - San Antonio, TX, my #1 (of only two options, unfortunately).

Ok, so I've known for a few months already (USAF), but I couldn't help jumping in on the excitement. It's contagious!

lucky_deadman, wanna buy a house? :D

I almost signed up because of BAMC. I :love: ed it there.

Albany - very STOKED! Love the people and the location: will be climbin in the Gunks, Ridin the snow in VT, and heading down to NYC from time to time! Awesome!! Congratulations to everyone!
:D

match at UMD in B-town. my number 1 pick. congrats to all and to all a good night tonight.

Got my #1...Stanford....Yayyyyy:)

DMC/wayne/sinai grace...should be fun. Anyone else on here match there?

Wow, so how many residents does Cincy take? Seems like everyone wanted it and everyone got it.

I'm coming/staying in Buffalo. I'm originally from Buffalo, also came here for medical school. If you have any questions about the program or the area PM me.

Wow, so how many residents does Cincy take? Seems like everyone wanted it and everyone got it.

Couldn't resist coming back, especially while I'm still sober for now. They take 12, and looks like 6 were on SDN.

Did Andra figure out who any of the rest of you were when she called?! :laugh: She was like... "can I speak to SolidGold?" Fun times...

Our school had a great match for EM:

Cinci
Northwestern
UIC
UIC (EM/IM)
Orlando
UNC
Palmetto
USF x 3

Orlando!!!

loved the program, loved the people -- the best choice for me :)

it was my number #1 all the way

Maryland is my home program and its AMAZING so anyone with questions feel free to contact me they have an awsome intern class who are alot of fun. Can I say "fun day" anyone....

UC-Davis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---My #1 choice!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! My info is getting older and older but let me know if you have any questions about the program or Sac.

And for the UMC Las Vegas guys Congrats! too. I don't work at UMC but let me know if you have any ?s about Vegas.

I got my #2, University of Arizona.

I am excited and I think that it will be a great fit.

Jsnake. congrats. email or PM me if you need anything. Ill be dropping all you guys an email soon! you will be real happy here. We are a great program!

Fetus..

Yeah she will! ST...one guy at our school who matched in EM this year didn't match last year despite how competitive it was. He did what he had to and reapplied! I know you can do it as well! :thumbup:

Will where did this person match. He is a decent friend and I remember his concern. I am glad it worked out for him. Im guessing Cook..

Got my #1 - Pitt! Today is a great day!

Oprah here I come!!!!

Northwestern!!!!! :D

My #1 baby! yeaaah.

I knew it all along. This 'match' process was so easy and relaxing. And to think YOU guys were soo nervous. Not me though, not at all, not one bit. *said with just a hint of sarcasim :D

congrats to all.

I personally was way more relaxed this yr compared to last yr. The last few weeks havent been any different that those prior to it!

Pretty stoked. Loved the faculty, residents and fellow applicants that were there. Also low COL, lots of trauma, beaches and a Gracie Brazilian jiu jitsu school. In no particular order of importance. :thumbup:

Hey guys, congrats to all of you!!! I'm pretty stoked also, my classmates did really well; our matches:

Stanford
NYU
Einstein/Jacobi
U Michigan/Ann Arbor
St. Lukes - Roosevelt
Madigan Army Med Ctr
Christiana Care
USC/LAC

Congrats again to everyone!! :D :D

Matched at my #2----Univ. of Mississippi.

A little disappointed that I didn't get #1 but still very happy. I have to do an intern year and scrambled for a surg. prelim @ Univ. of Tennessee @ Knoxville.

Lookin' forward to movin' back down South though.

Good luck to all and look forward to meeting all my fellow residents.

NY Hosp Queens....My #3 but I thought it was one of the best places I interviewed at. Anyone know about housing in NYC?????

BIDMC (Boston), Baby!:D :luck:

Congrats! I saw your intern class list - you're going to have an awesome class. Carlo's going to be sending you a ton of information, but if you have any specific questions feel free to drop me a line/PM.

We'll see ya when you get here in June, but in the meantime, I'll have a Guinness for you & all your fellow interns on St. Paddy's. :luck:

-Scott (EM3/Chief)

Congrats! I saw your intern class list - you're going to have an awesome class. Carlo's going to be sending you a ton of information, but if you have any specific questions feel free to drop me a line/PM.

We'll see ya when you get here in June, but in the meantime, I'll have a Guinness for you & all your fellow interns on St. Paddy's. :luck:

-Scott (EM3/Chief)

Dude - that's only your second post in 3 years! "Sorry, kid - I thought you were dead!"

Congrats everyone.

although i'm still always a bit perplexed to see people so excited about moving to cincinnatti . . . i understand its a dynamite program, but still . . . whatever, to each their own. :)

safe travels to everyone moving around, and best of luck

My #1 - :eek: - Wash U :thumbup:

matt_mt19 -- congrats bro. From all the higher ups at Wash U, it sounds like we're really happy with you and the group we got coming in for next year. If you need anything, let me know.

CS