Ohio State 2019 hopefuls!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IT'S HERE

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes! I will be interviewing 2/1!

67d0e56b00.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Interviews this year will be held on:

· Tuesday, January 6

· Wednesday, January 7

· Thursday, January 8

· Saturday, January 17

· Saturday, January 24

· Saturday, January 31

I am very confused because someone posted this interview schedule earlier on this forum....

Reactions: 1 user
Oh yeah, that's what NStarz said. Has anyone else gotten an e-mail?

Nope nothing...someone earlier even said that the school was closed..is bam sure they posted on the right thread??

None here! But I did get that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach :nailbiting:

Last edited:
Swinziacyle said that Ohio was closed today, though didn't say why. So maybe Bam is on the wrong thread.

My guess would be possibly weather related? I live in central PA and we had a nice little ice storm last night.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, I was joking saying they were "closed" because they were taking so long. They were only closed Wed through Friday for Thanksgiving

Because Im a freak and procrastinating and from Ohio and know the weather is fine here, I did a little research
Campus Status OSU Columbus campus is OPEN and operating under normal conditions

Okay one mystery solved...now to figure out if bam got a little lost in the forums:shrug:

Reactions: 1 users
We talked about interviews today in a Class Meeting with Dr. Lord, definitely no interviews on 2/1

What is happening???????? Omggggg
Has anyone checked portal??

What is happening???????? Omggggg
Has anyone checked portal??
lol what am I saying of course you all have!!! I just checked too, still pending!

So far I've only heard people getting responses from Michigan State, RVC, and Iowa (though I think those responses were all no's..). Somebody else that I talked to said it'd probably be the end of December, right around Christmas. But all word of mouth so who knows for sure.

So far I've only heard people getting responses from Michigan State, RVC, and Iowa (though I think those responses were all no's..). Somebody else that I talked to said it'd probably be the end of December, right around Christmas. But all word of mouth so who knows for sure.

I actually have an OOS interview with Iowa on this Sunday.

Sorry the wait's been so long for you guys! Hopefully you all hear good news :-D

Still says pending....hopefully that was a false alarm.
Side note- do they email regarding interviews invites and rejections, or is it only updated via the portal?

Pretty sure it's e-mail. At least it was last year.

They rarely update the buckeyelink portal--just an FYI. I don't think mine said accepted until 2 months after I got an email. Lol. Your fastest way to hear news is going to be by email.

Reactions: 3 users
I called again and was told early next week :( But I'm going to take that with a grain of salt this time....

Reactions: 4 users
Locked myself out of the account because I forgot my password. I can't check for a while now. :eek:

Mine still says pending and I didn't get an email. Is something wrong?

I just received an email that I got an interview...I'm OOS!

Reactions: 4 users
I got an interview too! I'm scheduled for 1/17/2015!

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
If you don't mind me asking when did you guys turn in your vmcas apps n such?

I have yet to hear from anywhere yet. I am freaking out!!!

I turned in my VMCAS before august, and my supplemental before the deadline, not sure when though.

I heard that last year they did rolling interviews

Woohoo! Glad to see they are coming in :)

Any fellow in staters hear anything yet??

Do we know if they send them out all at once or in batches? (Including interviews and rejections) I am OOS and haven't gotten an email.

I think they're sent out in batches from now until January.

Yes, by rolling interviews I mean that they send them out in groups over a month or two.

Hoping I hear in the next batch. I submitted my VMCAS pretty close to the deadline.