You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State c/o 2028
Started by barkology
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My last name starts with K so maybe that’s why? Idk. Also they send admissions out through email and if you get in you get a call from the dean as well
D
deleted1175339
Does anyone know if OSU announced admission decisions by phone or only by email/portal? I'll be answering a lot of junk calls in the next 2 days?
in my pre-interview they said email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
spookyoctopus
Full Member
I'm S and I got one!My last name starts with K so maybe that’s why? Idk. Also they send admissions out through email and if you get in you get a call from the dean as well
Bruh I’m designating myself as a rejection at this point [emoji88]
spookyoctopus
Full Member
did you email and ask?Bruh I’m designating myself as a rejection at this point [emoji88]
spookyoctopus
Full Member
as in why you haven't gotten the mass email?did you email and ask?
OKAY NEVERMIND I AM DUMB IT WAS SENT TO SOME RANDOM INBOX HAHAHA
Melanie Caldera
Full Member
I think probably tomorrow ):It’s not looking likes it’s gonna be today : (
So nervous about it since I’ll be at work and would like to check my email every second lol!
Wondering if they had the wrong day initially or something 🙁 definitely feeling emotionsWhat the heck…they just pushed back the date to next Wednesday 😂😭😭
Melanie Caldera
Full Member
Now im going to be anxious for a whole week! 🥺😭
maddiemurp
New Member
Can't believe they just caught that they sent the wrong date... 10 hours later 🤐
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the day long heart attack omg [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
Melanie Caldera
Full Member
I was wondering this too!I wonder if they’re going to send acceptances in waves… I think they’ve done that in the past
I would hope, if they have 8 more days, that we will see a few this week and the beginning and middle of next week.I wonder if they’re going to send acceptances in waves… I think they’ve done that in the past
spookyoctopus
Full Member
i am.... fuming
If so could they please tell me ASAP (also 1/20 interviewee) so I know if I can skip my Illinois interview next Monday at 9:40 am (OSU is my in-state)I wonder if they’re going to send acceptances in waves… I think they’ve done that in the past
Last edited:
lgk2023
Full Member
Exact same situation for me lolIf so could they please tell me ASAP (also 1/20 interviewee) so I know if I can skip my Illinois interview next Monday at 7:40 am (OSU is my in-state)
spookyoctopus
Full Member
that was literally my thought process exactlyIf so could they please tell me ASAP (also 1/20 interviewee) so I know if I can skip my Illinois interview next Monday at 7:40 am (OSU is my in-state)
opossumfan
Full Member
Giving us whiplash over here
dvmhopeful13
Full Member
Anything yet??
NopeAnything yet??

The wait is so painful I’ve gotten my 6th rejection today this is my last hope.
The wait is so painful I’ve gotten my 6th rejection today this is my last hope.
Okay tbf it was a waitlist but basically a rejection with how far my spot is [emoji88]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m in the same boat it sucks 🙁The wait is so painful I’ve gotten my 6th rejection today this is my last hope.
Does anyone want to perform a rain dance with me so that tomorrow the vet school gods bestow upon us the gift of admissions decisions falling from the heavens?
I would love to, but tomorrow is also a holiday that most schools take off so maybe we can dance for Tuesday?Does anyone want to perform a rain dance with me so that tomorrow the vet school gods bestow upon us the gift of admissions decisions falling from the heavens?
![]()
Omg I totally forgot about that. My university never calls off for President's Day. I couldn't find anything about OSU being closed so we might have a chance? haha hopefullyI would love to, but tomorrow is also a holiday that most schools take off so maybe we can dance for Tuesday?
tOSU does not view President's day as a holiday. This may differ for the vet school but I doubt it
dvmhopeful13
Full Member
OSU is not off today ... Fingers crossed!
pantsman10
New Member
Idk why they even sent an email, it just seems like nobody is going to hear until Wednesday at this point.
Like I much would’ve rather just not heard until they were ready this anticipation is brutal.
pawsitivevibes
Full Member
she said that’s “the plan”…Sandra just confirmed on the APVMA Facebook page that they will be sent on 2/21.
Well at least we know now…
Melanie Caldera
Full Member
Does anyone know if we have portals? I don’t think I ever got an email to set one up
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We do have portals. It's the portal you used when you filled out your supplemental application. Check application status | Helpful resources | Graduate and Professional Admissions | The Ohio State University is where I go to check my application status.Does anyone know if we have portals? I don’t think I ever got an email to set one up
Melanie Caldera
Full Member
Thank you so much!We do have portals. It's the portal you used when you filled out your supplemental application. Check application status | Helpful resources | Graduate and Professional Admissions | The Ohio State University is where I go to check my application status.
Strawberriesandcream
New Member
Do acceptances get a phone call?