Ohio State c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if OSU announced admission decisions by phone or only by email/portal? I'll be answering a lot of junk calls in the next 2 days?

Members don't see this ad.

My last name starts with K so maybe that’s why? Idk. Also they send admissions out through email and if you get in you get a call from the dean as well

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OKAY NEVERMIND I AM DUMB IT WAS SENT TO SOME RANDOM INBOX HAHAHA

Reactions: 2 users
It’s not looking likes it’s gonna be today : (

Reactions: 1 users
What the heck…they just pushed back the date to next Wednesday 😂😭😭

Members don't see this ad :)
Can't believe they just caught that they sent the wrong date... 10 hours later :censored:

I wonder if they’re going to send acceptances in waves… I think they’ve done that in the past

I wonder if they’re going to send acceptances in waves… I think they’ve done that in the past
I would hope, if they have 8 more days, that we will see a few this week and the beginning and middle of next week.

If so could they please tell me ASAP (also 1/20 interviewee) so I know if I can skip my Illinois interview next Monday at 9:40 am (OSU is my in-state)

Last edited:
If so could they please tell me ASAP (also 1/20 interviewee) so I know if I can skip my Illinois interview next Monday at 7:40 am (OSU is my in-state)
Exact same situation for me lol

• Haha
If so could they please tell me ASAP (also 1/20 interviewee) so I know if I can skip my Illinois interview next Monday at 7:40 am (OSU is my in-state)
that was literally my thought process exactly

I was so hopeful that it was going to be today 😔

I feel like it's going to be the 21st for everyone

Does anyone want to perform a rain dance with me so that tomorrow the vet school gods bestow upon us the gift of admissions decisions falling from the heavens?

Gene Kelly Dance GIF

Does anyone want to perform a rain dance with me so that tomorrow the vet school gods bestow upon us the gift of admissions decisions falling from the heavens?

Gene Kelly Dance GIF
I would love to, but tomorrow is also a holiday that most schools take off so maybe we can dance for Tuesday?

I would love to, but tomorrow is also a holiday that most schools take off so maybe we can dance for Tuesday?
Omg I totally forgot about that. My university never calls off for President's Day. I couldn't find anything about OSU being closed so we might have a chance? haha hopefully

tOSU does not view President's day as a holiday. This may differ for the vet school but I doubt it

I mean Illinois is doing interviews tomorrow (and at least for OOS, all the interviews)

unfortunately I highly doubt we are going to hear until Wednesday afternoon

Idk why they even sent an email, it just seems like nobody is going to hear until Wednesday at this point.

Like I much would’ve rather just not heard until they were ready this anticipation is brutal.

Sandra just confirmed on the APVMA Facebook page that they will be sent on 2/21.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know if we have portals? I don’t think I ever got an email to set one up

Wait— the applicant center is just buckeyelink— I think it was the same for undergrad but that was a lifetime ago so I forgor 💀

The portals pretty much don’t update at all, so don’t rely on those. You’ll get an email.