Ohio State c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crichard

Reaction score
Starting a thread!
First time OOS applicant

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Current first year!! Good luck :)

I really love the school so far.

Second time IS, hoping with every fiber of my being that I won't have to do this again.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
When did you submit/ get verified? I submitted mine yesterday, i hope I'm not to late to receive the supplemental app.
I submitted on the 25th, was verified the 28th, and got the supplemental app email the 29th :)

Hello....question-Supplemental app is just a payment, not an essay?
I want to say it had questions about residency etc. but not an essay that I remember. The only one so far that has had a supplemental app with an essay for me is CSU

So I went into the portal to complete the rest of the questions and pay the fee, however, I can't get back into it. Is this happening for anyone else?

So I went into the portal to complete the rest of the questions and pay the fee, however, I can't get back into it. Is this happening for anyone else?
So you can't "reaccess" your supp app! You have to start monitoring your app through the application status portal through your buckeye portal!

If you have a buckeye ID and password setup hopefully this link leads you where the application status portal is! :) You can also search application status on the main buckeye portal page and it should pull up!
Application Status Portal

Reactions: 1 user
So you can't "reaccess" your supp app! You have to start monitoring your app through the application status portal through your buckeye portal!

If you have a buckeye ID and password setup hopefully this link leads you where the application status portal is! :) You can also search application status on the main buckeye portal page and it should pull up!
Application Status Portal
Thank you! I thought this was the case, but I couldn't remember what the site/login place was. This was very helpful

Reactions: 1 user
Second cycle applicant, first time applying to OSU OOS! Good luck everyone!

This is my 2nd cycle, but my first time applying to tOSU OOS! Good luck everyone :biglove:

hey yall,
when is the supplemental due? I am having some issues with the application and have been waiting on their help desk and admissions to get back to me on the technical issues. I just do not want to miss the deadline. Thanks !

hey yall,
when is the supplemental due? I am having some issues with the application and have been waiting on their help desk and admissions to get back to me on the technical issues. I just do not want to miss the deadline. Thanks !
The deadline to submit the supplemental was October 1st. After your received the supplemental application email, you had 10 days to submit :)

Does anyone have information on the 4 course average (comm, phys., micro., and biochem)requirement listed on the pre-reg. page on their website? Is the average weighted (by credits) or just a grade point average overall?

Does anyone have information on the 4 course average (comm, phys., micro., and biochem)requirement listed on the pre-reg. page on their website? Is the average weighted (by credits) or just a grade point average overall?
Hello! I believe it is the GPA overall :)
The is verbatim on the website "If any of the Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, and Communication courses are taken as a multiple-part series, this rule will apply to each part as an individual course"

Is anyone else having issues accessing the application portal since this morning?? Looks like there was a switch with the Buckeye portal and now the site I had bookmarked no longer works :/

Is anyone else having issues accessing the application portal since this morning?? Looks like there was a switch with the Buckeye portal and now the site I had bookmarked no longer works :/
I found this notice on the OSU website,

"As of 11 a.m. on Sunday, October 15, our PeopleSoft-based Student Information System (SIS), accessed through BuckeyeLink, moved to Amazon Web Services. This change should not affect students and faculty who log in at BuckeyeLink. However, bookmarked web links for users, including quick links to PeopleSoft or any system it supports on your local website, will no longer be active."

I found the new spot where you're supposed to login now but oh my god is it messed up. I think there's some major IT bugs they're working out so I might give it the day.

Can anyone send me the link to check our application status? I lost the link :(

This is how I got to mine but it took some troubleshooting and refreshing, it’s glitchy for me on mobile
I just tried this link and it says 401 Unauthorized. Wondering at what point I should contact them?
I know this isn't an issue just for me but regardless of what link I use it wont allow me

I just tried this link and it says 401 Unauthorized. Wondering at what point I should contact them?
I know this isn't an issue just for me but regardless of what link I use it wont allow me
I somehow got to a page where I set up multifactor security authorization for my prospective student account before that (I totally forget where, it was by experimentally clicking a couple things) which I guess we need to log in now so it may be that? I’d personally give them a couple of days to smooth things out but also there’s no harm in reaching out and letting them know what’s happening

I somehow got to a page where I set up multifactor security authorization for my prospective student account before that (I totally forget where, it was by experimentally clicking a couple things) which I guess we need to log in now so it may be that? I’d personally give them a couple of days to smooth things out but also there’s no harm in reaching out and letting them know what’s happening
Yeah I got to this page previously but then once i went through the authentication it wouldn't work