You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State c/o 2028
Started by barkology
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
kaelynlabelle
Full Member
First time IS applicant!
Same here!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First time OOS
binkybonky
Full Member
First time, OOS!🙂
First time OOS!
Love the pic.!First time, OOS!🙂
Good luck everyone!
First-time OOS applicant!
First time oos!
Has anyone received the supplemental application?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received mine last WednesdayHas anyone received the supplemental application?
First time OOS from CA woooo!!
first year student! good luck to everyone this cycle!!
hi classmate that I don’t know lolfirst year student! good luck to everyone this cycle!!
I received mine 1-2 business days after my submission/verification.Has anyone received the supplemental application?
When did you submit/ get verified? I submitted mine yesterday, i hope I'm not to late to receive the supplemental app.RichardI received mine 1-2 business days after my submission/verification.
I submitted on the 25th, was verified the 28th, and got the supplemental app email the 29th 🙂When did you submit/ get verified? I submitted mine yesterday, i hope I'm not to late to receive the supplemental app.
Hello....question-Supplemental app is just a payment, not an essay?I submitted on the 25th, was verified the 28th, and got the supplemental app email the 29th 🙂
I want to say it had questions about residency etc. but not an essay that I remember. The only one so far that has had a supplemental app with an essay for me is CSUHello....question-Supplemental app is just a payment, not an essay?
Thanks!I want to say it had questions about residency etc. but not an essay that I remember. The only one so far that has had a supplemental app with an essay for me is CSU
pawsitivevibes
Full Member
first time OOS!
haileylee7
Full Member
First time OOS! 🙂
So you can't "reaccess" your supp app! You have to start monitoring your app through the application status portal through your buckeye portal!So I went into the portal to complete the rest of the questions and pay the fee, however, I can't get back into it. Is this happening for anyone else?
If you have a buckeye ID and password setup hopefully this link leads you where the application status portal is! 🙂 You can also search application status on the main buckeye portal page and it should pull up!
Application Status Portal
Thank you! I thought this was the case, but I couldn't remember what the site/login place was. This was very helpfulSo you can't "reaccess" your supp app! You have to start monitoring your app through the application status portal through your buckeye portal!
If you have a buckeye ID and password setup hopefully this link leads you where the application status portal is! 🙂 You can also search application status on the main buckeye portal page and it should pull up!
Application Status Portal
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jazzielouu
New Member
Me too! Good luck!First time OOS! Best wishes!
haileylee7
Full Member
I am a first time OOS from California too 🙂First time OOS from CA woooo!!
fayebarker15
Full Member
First time OOS applicant and second time overall applicant 🙂
Second time applicant OOS! 🙂
futuredogtor12
Full Member
First time OOS applicant!
haileylee7
Full Member
The deadline to submit the supplemental was October 1st. After your received the supplemental application email, you had 10 days to submit 🙂hey yall,
when is the supplemental due? I am having some issues with the application and have been waiting on their help desk and admissions to get back to me on the technical issues. I just do not want to miss the deadline. Thanks !
Does anyone have information on the 4 course average (comm, phys., micro., and biochem)requirement listed on the pre-reg. page on their website? Is the average weighted (by credits) or just a grade point average overall?
haileylee7
Full Member
Hello! I believe it is the GPA overall 🙂Does anyone have information on the 4 course average (comm, phys., micro., and biochem)requirement listed on the pre-reg. page on their website? Is the average weighted (by credits) or just a grade point average overall?
The is verbatim on the website "If any of the Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, and Communication courses are taken as a multiple-part series, this rule will apply to each part as an individual course"
haileylee7
Full Member
I found this notice on the OSU website,Is anyone else having issues accessing the application portal since this morning?? Looks like there was a switch with the Buckeye portal and now the site I had bookmarked no longer works :/
"As of 11 a.m. on Sunday, October 15, our PeopleSoft-based Student Information System (SIS), accessed through BuckeyeLink, moved to Amazon Web Services. This change should not affect students and faculty who log in at BuckeyeLink. However, bookmarked web links for users, including quick links to PeopleSoft or any system it supports on your local website, will no longer be active."
I found the new spot where you're supposed to login now but oh my god is it messed up. I think there's some major IT bugs they're working out so I might give it the day.Is anyone else having issues accessing the application portal since this morning?? Looks like there was a switch with the Buckeye portal and now the site I had bookmarked no longer works :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone send me the link to check our application status? I lost the link 🙁
This is how I got to mine but it took some troubleshooting and refreshing, it’s glitchy for me on mobileCan anyone send me the link to check our application status? I lost the link 🙁
I just tried this link and it says 401 Unauthorized. Wondering at what point I should contact them?This is how I got to mine but it took some troubleshooting and refreshing, it’s glitchy for me on mobile
I know this isn't an issue just for me but regardless of what link I use it wont allow me
I somehow got to a page where I set up multifactor security authorization for my prospective student account before that (I totally forget where, it was by experimentally clicking a couple things) which I guess we need to log in now so it may be that? I’d personally give them a couple of days to smooth things out but also there’s no harm in reaching out and letting them know what’s happeningI just tried this link and it says 401 Unauthorized. Wondering at what point I should contact them?
I know this isn't an issue just for me but regardless of what link I use it wont allow me
Yeah I got to this page previously but then once i went through the authentication it wouldn't workI somehow got to a page where I set up multifactor security authorization for my prospective student account before that (I totally forget where, it was by experimentally clicking a couple things) which I guess we need to log in now so it may be that? I’d personally give them a couple of days to smooth things out but also there’s no harm in reaching out and letting them know what’s happening
