You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State c/o 2028
Started by barkology
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dvmhopeful13
Full Member
Any additional movement on the waitlists? IS or OOS?
jreissatia
Full Member
Can someone share their stats for those that got accepted please. Second time applicant.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
spookyoctopus
Full Member
Hey yall, noticed that the FAFSA stuff is out. Did anyone hear whether they received an admissions scholarship yet?
yeah in my financial aid packet I had a small scholarship availableHey yall, noticed that the FAFSA stuff is out. Did anyone hear whether they received an admissions scholarship yet?
bravecitos
New Member
Anyone heard from the waitlist? IS here.
Are you IS or OOS?yeah in my financial aid packet I had a small scholarship available
OOSAre you IS or OOS?
Wow! Such perseverance. Congratulations!
Congrats future classmate!Just got my acceptance call today!!!!! This was my 5th application cycle so I’m beyond pumped lol. I was IS waitlist #7
pawsitivevibes
Full Member
I just got the call! I was OOS #16, quite surprised since I didn't think they used the OOS waitlist much, if at all. But now I'm in a dilemma since I already committed to another school (Dublin), and idk what to do
Cumulative gpa: 3.94 Science gpa: 3.9 Casper: 4th quartile. Worked in Microbio research lab for 2 semesters & animal behavior research lab for 1 semester. Worked 4 summers in small animal clinics including general practice, ER, dermatology, internal medicine, & specialty surgery. & shadowed an equine vet 1 summer. Totaling 1,546 vet experience hrs. Lots of volunteer hrs with sorority philanthropy & dance marathon in undergrad & involved in several clubs with small leadership roles throughout undergrad. I’m a pretty tradition applicant though! We all have very different stats I’m sure 🙂Can someone share their stats for those that got accepted please. Second time applicant.