Ohio State c/o 2028

Started by barkology
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Has anyone else emailed for an application file review that were rejected? I followed the instructions on the email to request a file review, but have not received confirmation. 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3am?!? THE DEDICATION 😂
fr I was on the c/o 2025's thread and saw that the first OOS decisions came out at like 11:30 p.m. and continued throughout the night. I can picture the admissions committee seated at a round table in front of their laptops. Eyes bloodshot and with coffee and energy drinks in hand. That's wiiiiiild I don't think they got any sleep that night.

Everything Is Fine Help GIF by Squishiverse
 
Did anyone else get the email about how a Buckeyelink email has been created for us? It does mention if you deny or are rejected it gets deactivated, just curious if it truly is sent to everyone or is a good sign
 
Did anyone else get the email about how a Buckeyelink email has been created for us? It does mention if you deny or are rejected it gets deactivated, just curious if it truly is sent to everyone or is a good sign

Oh you mean to log into portal? I got that way back after applying to get access to the portal.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From what I remember applying to OSU for undergrad, I had to create a buckeye link email and the username and portal are identical for me for vet school. Not sure if any of you have applied to OSU before but I didn't get that email either and trying to keep myself calm about it lol
 
From what I remember applying to OSU for undergrad, I had to create a buckeye link email and the username and portal are identical for me for vet school. Not sure if any of you have applied to OSU before but I didn't get that email either and trying to keep myself calm about it lol
I did not apply, but thats good to know! & I will 100% update if I get an acceptance 🙂
 
Did anyone else get the email about how a Buckeyelink email has been created for us? It does mention if you deny or are rejected it gets deactivated, just curious if it truly is sent to everyone or is a good sign
Just got the email! They must be sending it out to each applicant one at a time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They always having rolling emails, I remember we were on spring break 2020 and I was with a group of running club guys in Florida and we'd all share the email updates with each other as soon as one of us got it (w/r covid)
 
OOS rejection- saw it coming after a pretty rough interview! congrats everyone who got in!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS rejection. That was it. Not going to vet school 🙂

And I thought my interview went fantastic. I guess hard work and a 3.99 GPA means nothing
Don't beat yourself up! I'm in the same boat. I've been at it for the last 4 years, been working in the vet field for the last 5 (full time). Varied experience. Plus I have both a Bachelors and masters degree. I don't think that there is a real rhyme or reason as to who schools choose to accept and deny. If you need to talk, please reach out!