Ohio State c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone else emailed for an application file review that were rejected? I followed the instructions on the email to request a file review, but have not received confirmation. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else emailed for an application file review that were rejected? I followed the instructions on the email to request a file review, but have not received confirmation. :(
This is my second time applying, and I do not remember getting a confirmation that they received my request last year; if it helps, I did not get my review back until April.

Reactions: 1 users
This is my second time applying, and I do not remember getting a confirmation that they received my request last year; if it helps, I did not get my review back until April.
Thank you for the clarification!

Via checking over the last three years' threads it looks like they've released decisions anywhere between 10:30 am and three in the morning so who knows lol.
3am?!? THE DEDICATION 😂

Reactions: 1 user
3am?!? THE DEDICATION 😂
fr I was on the c/o 2025's thread and saw that the first OOS decisions came out at like 11:30 p.m. and continued throughout the night. I can picture the admissions committee seated at a round table in front of their laptops. Eyes bloodshot and with coffee and energy drinks in hand. That's wiiiiiild I don't think they got any sleep that night.

Everything Is Fine Help GIF by Squishiverse

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone else get the email about how a Buckeyelink email has been created for us? It does mention if you deny or are rejected it gets deactivated, just curious if it truly is sent to everyone or is a good sign

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else get the email about how a Buckeyelink email has been created for us? It does mention if you deny or are rejected it gets deactivated, just curious if it truly is sent to everyone or is a good sign

Oh you mean to log into portal? I got that way back after applying to get access to the portal.

I wouldnt panic since I believe either way not all acceptances are being released at the same time, and we heard that it was released over a period of time

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Oh gosh I’m sorry guys!! Don’t panic it literally says that it isn’t an indication of absolute acceptance!!

I feel terrible now for making yall panic. I was just reading into it and hoping everyone else was too…

From what I remember applying to OSU for undergrad, I had to create a buckeye link email and the username and portal are identical for me for vet school. Not sure if any of you have applied to OSU before but I didn't get that email either and trying to keep myself calm about it lol

From what I remember applying to OSU for undergrad, I had to create a buckeye link email and the username and portal are identical for me for vet school. Not sure if any of you have applied to OSU before but I didn't get that email either and trying to keep myself calm about it lol
I did not apply, but thats good to know! & I will 100% update if I get an acceptance :)

I just got an email telling me to update my password for buckeye link

I think I remember when I set up my buckeye account that the password needed to be changed after like 120 days but that is so stressful to get that email today! Im on edge about everything lol

Everytime I check my portal there’s always that reminder that says my password is going to exp. on Feb 26 😂 I keep post-poning it

• Haha
Just got the email! They must be sending it out to each applicant one at a time.

They always having rolling emails, I remember we were on spring break 2020 and I was with a group of running club guys in Florida and we'd all share the email updates with each other as soon as one of us got it (w/r covid)

OOS rejection- saw it coming after a pretty rough interview! congrats everyone who got in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I just got IS rejected…💔

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
IS rejection. That was it. Not going to vet school :)

And I thought my interview went fantastic. I guess hard work and a 3.99 GPA means nothing

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
IS rejection. I also thought that my interview went fantastic. Four times of applying is enough for me; the emotional toll that it takes on your body from the stress of getting applications done, the wait, and then the rejection is just too much. Let alone the cost to apply.

Good luck to all of those admitted!

• Care
IS rejection! Hurts a little but so grateful to have an acceptance elsewhere.

• Care
OOS waitlist! Staying hopeful! Does anyone know how many spots the list usually moves?

• Care
IS rejection. That was it. Not going to vet school :)

And I thought my interview went fantastic. I guess hard work and a 3.99 GPA means nothing
Don't beat yourself up! I'm in the same boat. I've been at it for the last 4 years, been working in the vet field for the last 5 (full time). Varied experience. Plus I have both a Bachelors and masters degree. I don't think that there is a real rhyme or reason as to who schools choose to accept and deny. If you need to talk, please reach out!

• Care